• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
This is to just show that going this fast is 100% possible for a human to do
The same statement can be applied to playing a guitar, taking up skydiving and breathing underwater for 5 mins. minimum.

It is 100% possible for a human blessed by the hand of the gods to do.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I Finally completed the Unown Alphabet
The :201b: was the easiest to find while the :201d: was the hardest
Now Im finding a lot of :201f: , I don't know why but I'll capture Unowns until I run out of False Swipe PP

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Still better than Skype.
Too bad it got replaced by that though. I mean, I did use Messenger before its shutdown, but not as much. If Microsoft owns both Skype and Messenger, of course they're going to focus on the one with a bigger install base, which is the former, obviously. An unofficial patch called "Messenger Retriever" exists, that lets you sign in as normal, but I don't think people use the service now lol.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm in a bad spot right now... I'm out of absences in college becase someone else was sick (the only person in the house who can drive), and now I have a bad cold that's definitely going to get worse before it gets better.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I miss the times where I logged in in Live Messenger and I saw this two icons spinning

I've never got used or liked Skype, so I uninstalled it after a short while.

D

Deleted member

I miss the times where I logged in in Live Messenger and I saw this two icons spinning

I've never got used or liked Skype, so I uninstalled it after a short while.
Honestly, even though I am getting bored of Skype as of lately, I'm interested on the web version (Skype for Web). And one of the reasons why I get bored with it is because I really have few people to talk to begin with.. or none. I've been thinking about taking a break from it but I don't know.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm in a bad spot right now... I'm out of absences in college becase someone else was sick (the only person in the house who can drive), and now I have a bad cold that's definitely going to get worse before it gets better.
You have a limited amount of absences in college?

I've been to 2 different schools (university and college), and they didn't have any sort of system. Sure, they count your absences, but that's only for your own benefit (like, if you have low marks and barely went to school, they may notice and help you to get on track). In any case, maybe trying explaining to the professors/whoever that one (or maybe more) absent wasn't a sick day, but more of an emergency and external factors prevented you from going to school?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You have a limited amount of absences in college?

I've been to 2 different schools (university and college), and they didn't have any sort of system. Sure, they count your absences, but that's only for your own benefit (like, if you have low marks and barely went to school, they may notice and help you to get on track). In any case, maybe trying explaining to the professors/whoever that one (or maybe more) absent wasn't a sick day, but more of an emergency and external factors prevented you from going to school?
My school's kind of bureaucratic. If you miss more than x number of days (x typically being three or less), your final grade drops a letter for every additional missed day. I know, it's terrible. But that's how it's always been. A year ago, I had to drag myself to English class anyway even though I had pneumonia for several weeks, and everyone knew it — is it any wonder that I got a D in that class?

I miss this:

>sees Related Videos and clicks "All Windows Startup and Shutdown Sounds"

There's some memories.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Well, my laptop broke earlier today and now I'm stuck here on my Wii U. I never realized how hard it can be to type on here.

In other news, I started playing Persona 3 today and I already love it. It also gave me my first shipping that isn't FeRobin and Chrom or MaRobin and Lucina. :awesome:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My school's kind of bureaucratic. If you miss more than x number of days (x typically being three or less), your final grade drops a letter for every additional missed day. I know, it's terrible. But that's how it's always been. A year ago, I had to drag myself to English class anyway even though I had pneumonia for several weeks, and everyone knew it — is it any wonder that I got a D in that class?

>sees Related Videos and clicks "All Windows Startup and Shutdown Sounds"

There's some memories.
YouTube is filled with memories.

And I kind of have the same thing as you with absences. At my college we can only miss two times, if we miss it three times, we're not allowed to make the test, meaning you have to re-do the entire class the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom