• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
On college absences, I believe either my CS or calculus course actually kicks you out if you miss too many days meaning you have to sign up for next semester to continue. It's justifiable because those courses are wait listed, so you not showing up is like an empty seat that could go to someone else who takes their studies more seriously.

D

Deleted member

I'll be honest, what they need to do with Spongebob is finally end it. I get that there's money to be made from it, but it's run its course. They need to move on.
We could say the same for Simpsons, but no, Fox probably thinks the network will drop dramatically in ratings if they lose it, so they don't end the thing. South Park (as another example) is getting stale already too, but that's another story. Thanks, Season 18! :troll:

I do agree with you on Spongebob though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After I killed by accident an Unown :201a: that I wanted to catch...

The next Unown that appeared were :201l:,:201o: and :201l:

.....The freaking game is mocking me...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Sweet baby Jesus, now I remember the old times where my dad used to record Spongebob episodes on VHS to watch it after going back from work.

Good times. Good times indeed.

Why do I have to think about this while listening to this great music :

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Undeniably. And that'll also be the end of Nickelodeon's popularity, because outside FOP they don't have anything that's even half as popular as SpongeBob.
Dan Schneider's **** tween sitcoms would like a word.

The only good thing left is TMNT.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Dan Schneider... Dan Schneider... Oh, that perv. I completely forgot about him. But at least they cancel themselves after a couple of seasons because of actors leaving.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'll be honest, what they need to do with Spongebob is finally end it. I get that there's money to be made from it, but it's run its course. They need to move on.
Even if it wasn't deteriorating in quality, let's see...
  • Spongebob, Partick, and Mr. Krabs' VAs are all in their fifties
  • Squidward's VA is in his sixties
  • Mermaid Man's VA is dead

Shows just aren't meant to last this long.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Waifu discussion is much more entertaining if you replace it with "waffle".

"Rosalina is my waffle"
"BRB, making a fanfic about my favorite waffle"
"STOP TALKING ABOUT WAFFLES!"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wanted to see Unown Hordes to see them forming words... but I realized that many combinations of 5 Unown can from a bad word in a generated Horde encounter.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Just learned about the Legend of Zelda Netflix thing. [/slowpoke]

Now to find where in the Social Thread it was discussed...

D

Deleted member

The movie was really good. We can thank Michael Bay for producing and Jonathan Liebesman for directing. /s
And I watched a bit of his sitcoms years ago and oh my god, I can't say anything regarding that.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Colleges get money whenever someone graduates, so money is the only reason. What else? I don't mind that much, because if it was voluntary class, I probably would have rarely gone.
Colleges get money after you graduate? So like, that's when you pay the tuition or do you pay earlier and the money's just locked? I'm so ignorant. I only know how Canadian schools work, at least the one's I've been to.

Well, I guess that makes sense then. What would happen if someone were to drop out of a program or switch? Here, you pay before school starts, and you have up until a certain time to drop out to get reimbursed. Or, if you talk to a counsellor or whatever, you may be able to switch programs.

Kicking people who don't take the course seriously because such course is in high demand kinda makes sense. I would think the school would do things to counter the high demanded course though. Like, in my psychology course it was completely full. Some people were even sitting on the steps in the auditorium. There wasn't enough room for me, but they did do this: each class was recorded live, and you could watch each recording through the school's computers in one of the computer labs (I believe if you payed extra, you could watch the recordings on your own computer. It's some special service they have that's why it's free if you watch through the school). But yeah, that was my psychology class -- I watched everything from a live recording for 3 hours straight RIP my eyes

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I wanted to see Unown Hordes to see them forming words... but I realized that many combinations of 5 Unown can from a bad word in a generated Horde encounter.
Unless, of course, they were preset, like how there's always one Zangoose in a Seviper horde.
  • :201u::201n::201o::201w::201n:
  • :201h::201o::201r::201d::201e:
  • :201s::201w::201a::201r::201m:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Even if it wasn't deteriorating in quality, let's see...
  • Spongebob, Partick, and Mr. Krabs' VAs are all in their fifties
  • Squidward's VA is in his sixties
  • Mermaid Man's VA is dead
Shows just aren't meant to last this long.
At least you have most of your original VAs
In the Latin American Dub the only one who has his original dub voice is Squidward...and Mr. Krabs VA, who left the show and just came back

Unless, of course, they were preset, like how there's always one Zangoose in a Seviper horde.
  • :201u::201n::201o::201w::201n:
  • :201h::201o::201r::201d::201e:
  • :201s::201w::201a::201r::201m:
That's a really cool idea
But one part of me wants a horde saying
:201l::201e::201a::201v::201e:

To scare people off (specially if they read the Lost Silver pasta)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Of Nick, I only see the Penguins, TMNT (so good!), Rabbids (for the lelz) and T.U.F.F. Puppy (this one is 100 times better than actual FOP and more fresh in some aspects)

Cartoon Network is dead and buried

Disney XD is despised hard because it killed Jetix

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But all that good cartoons that are saving them like AT,RS and SU that I can found for free on the internet.
CN Latin America runs and reruns AT so many times during the day to the point I got sick of that show and RS is getting neglected in favour of Uncle Grandpa, also CNLA suffers from an infection called "Chespirito" that makes their programming even more bland.

CN USA looks less messed up and with more hope

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Today I learned the Nintendog assist trophy can stop the Star Fox conversation on Orbital Gate Assault...Why must Nintendog ruin everything?!

Strofirko

Smash Master
also CNLA suffers from an infection called "Chespirito" that makes their programming even more bland.
It is sad that even after Bolaños passed away they didn't bother to fix this, when this program passes on a local channel around here it is like a gift from heavens,but when it starts the reruns on CN is like a chore.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today I learned the Nintendog assist trophy can stop the Star Fox conversation on Orbital Gate Assault...Why must Nintendog ruin everything?!
There's a way to push the dog away on this game?

In Brawl I summoned a Nintendog near the edge of FD and then a CPU Link attacked me (Lucario) and the dog, taking both of us out of the platform.

I took a snapshot of me and the dog falling into the void, with Link looking at us, and I called the photo: "Animal Cruelty"

I rekt Lonk with Aura Storm after that lol

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Glad I'm not the only one who is tired of that little ****.

But then again, it could be protecting us from :4fox: and Slippy's god awful voices.

D

Deleted member

Don't you hate it when you want to download something and a survey shows up out of nowhere? Talk about scams right here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom