• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The backslash that some people is making for the fact splatoon lacks voice chat is kinda ironic,after some next-gen games having a similar destiny .

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The only character I cared about is Sonic and a tiny bit of Blaze.

Really, I don't care what happens to all the other characters most of the time because I usually don't notice.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't mind Knuckles new characterization. I find it funny.

:231:
So what you're saying is it made you chuckle?

The backslash that some people is making for the fact splatoon lacks voice chat is kinda ironic,after some next-gen games having a similar destiny .
Well let's be honest here, do you really want an eight-year old screaming into your ear?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The incredible irony is that in Splatoon you gonna find WAAAAAAY less children (because WiiU aint hip with the kids) than in, say, Call of Duty.
It's because CoD is extremely edgy compared to Splatoon, and that is why kids play it so much. And swear / yell for no reason unless they've become Super Saiyans. I'd rather play the latter game for sure.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's because CoD is extremely edgy compared to Splatoon, and that is why kids play it so much. And swear / yell for no reason unless they've become Super Saiyans. I'd rather play the latter game for sure.
I for one blame the subliminal messages they put in Doritos and Mountain Dew.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
fca.jpg

Splatoon is looking amazing and all I could ask for a shooter. Actual charm instead of brodude stuff.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Why is #OneUnit making me angry? I don't even know why I hold half the grudges I hold anymore, they just latch on so easily now.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I come bearing a Message!
Somone said:
Nintendo stuff announced at Wonderfest:

1/7 Link Scale Figure (Skyward Sword):

Nendoroid Kirby:

Nendoroid Marth (Shadow Dragon):

Nendoroid Caeda (Shadow Dragon):

Nendoroid Link (Majora's Mask 3D Ver.):

Cordelia Scale Figure (Awakening):
Your welcome :luigimelee:

Back to Smashing
:026:

D

Deleted member

Five days until the big event. You guys ready for this?
You bet! I'm super excited to get that Shulk amiibo!

Wait, there's something else coming out this Friday? Huh.

inb4 gamestop breaks the street date and makes this less funny than it already is.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Five days until the big event. You guys ready for this?
Five days... Five days... Oh! That's the release date of that new movie Playing It Cool, isn't it? Yeah, pretty stoked to see Patrick Warburton in another movie.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can't tell me you forgot about Majoras Mask 3D, Kermit.
Did you seriously miss the obvious joke? Okay then. I know Majora's Mask is coming out, but it doesn't interest me at the moment.

And I though I was bad at detecting humor IRL. Sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The only thing I know that is happening in 5 days is me getting a hershey pie.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I wish Toxicroak was more popular. I mean look at him.

How could you say no to that face?
Well, if it means anything I drew this old Pokemon comic a long time ago, and Toxicroak was part of the villainous team. The team consisted of: Tyranitar, Toxicroak, Porygon-Z (who's insane as ****), and Mawile. Cacturne was an ex-member, who fell in love with a Flaaffy. I was going to make it where Flaaffy's all proud of her wool, but in the end she evolves and dislikes her current body. And everyone's like "You're beautiful just the way you are~". Of course I stopped the comic a long time ago, but perhaps I should continue it someday even though I can't draw and it sounds like a bad fanfic now that I look back on it.

But I've always thought Toxicroak's a pretty cool Pokemon. Love its cry too.

D

Deleted member

But Cooking Mama is too big is an anime swordsman is a waifu comes from a game nobody knows is a recolored Little Mac is okay, I guess.
She's a big photoshopped waifu swordsman from a game nobody's heard of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Reposts are the name of the game in the social thread.
Exactly! I mean, how many times have I asked people how they've been doing/what they've been doing? SPOILER ALERT: TOO MANY TIMES.

SPEAKING OF WHICH...
How are you guys doing today?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Also, 75m is my favourite Smash stage.

:75M:

Status
Not open for further replies.