• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, there's one manga I like to read:

"The Legend of Zelda: Oath of Lilto" (where :4link: & :4zelda: are SECONDARY CHARACTERS).

The problem is that it's never been translated (including fan translated) despite the fact the entire manga has been scanned and uploaded. :c

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Since I haven't had any angry accusations to the teaser of my idea I will leave it below.

Spoilers for fan game of something considered to be overrated with too many fan games. Also for huge tracts of text.

FIVE NIGHTS AT MIKU'S

"Hello, hello-hello? Oh hi, welcome to your new job at 'Miku and co. Concert Show'. Crypton Future Media and its fans, with the help of SEGA and Yamaha, have spent a long time producing a new attraction where they can host miniature concerts every day by using animatronic versions of their Vocaloids and related characters. You have been hired to make sure that nothing gets in... or out. You see, there are a few rumors that the AI is messed up at night due to being modified remains of war androids but we of the staff have a solution. You see, we have installed blast doors in front of and to the left of you, where the entrances to your office are. Not to worry, we have unlimited power, but be warned, leaving the doors open when unnecessary may render the bots able to hack and bypass them so... Eh, nevermind. You'll be fine! Just keep the doors closed when only completed necessary."

Gameplay overall similar to Freddy's 1 with some Five Nights 2 and original ideas thrown in.
Miku is Freddy, Rin and Len are like Chica, Gakupo and Kaito could both be considered Bonnie. Teto is Foxy. I have no idea what to call Luka, but most likely Marionette. Neru is Golden Freddy. Night one begins with only Miku Rin Len and Luka at the VOCALOID/UTAU themed attraction which substitutes the Fazbear Pizzaria. The Kagamines and occasionally Miku move on night one. The Kagamines move in a set path toward your office and when blocked travel back all the way and start again, unique in that they can catch you if it is only one of them, but they will ALWAYS try and double team you. Miku, who is more active as the week progresses, is the most basic of the bunch with the added factor that she gives audio cues as to exactly which room she is in, unique for each room. Night two features a newly added room for UTAUs with Teto ready to be showcased as a demo. Luka starts to move this night, her attack pattern consists of remaining in broad sweeps across the building in your general direction and is the most difficult to deal with, bypassing your defense mechanism, unless you keep music playing in her room through a remote jukebox. Teto will remain docile if watched but will quickly switch through the various rooms towards your office if unattended, though you can catch her on camera and stop her mid trek. Night three introduces the shipment of Gukapo and Kaito. They will travel through opposite ends of the concert hall to reach your office, but move sporadically, like Bonnie in FNAF 1. For example, you could block Gukapo from unleashing his Samurai Dancing wrath on you by shutting your doors on him only to check your cameras and find him all the way across the concert hall. Night 4 and 5 only step the difficulty up, not much unique happens after that. There is also the chance that a holographic projection of Neru will appear in the main show stage. Staring at her will cause her to appear in your office where she WILL kill you. You must close the cameras immediately of you see her. Thoughts?

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Yeah. The lag being the obvious part. Surprisingly, I didn't see many Zero Suit Samus players. I fought a few in Smash 4 though.
Hmm. Anyway I feel bad for ZSS because I main her and when ppl say "ha ha Zero S*** Samus" I'm like you do realize you deserve to die for that joke alone.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Will they...PatRIOT?

Eh? Eh?
You tried son, you tried

Since I haven't had any angry accusations to the teaser of my idea I will leave it below.

Spoilers for fan game of something considered to be overrated with too many fan games. Also for huge tracts of text.

FIVE NIGHTS AT MIKU'S

"Hello, hello-hello? Oh hi, welcome to your new job at 'Miku and co. Concert Show'. Crypton Future Media and its fans, with the help of SEGA and Yamaha, have spent a long time producing a new attraction where they can host miniature concerts every day by using animatronic versions of their Vocaloids and related characters. You have been hired to make sure that nothing gets in... or out. You see, there are a few rumors that the AI is messed up at night due to being modified remains of war androids but we of the staff have a solution. You see, we have installed blast doors in front of and to the left of you, where the entrances to your office are. Not to worry, we have unlimited power, but be warned, leaving the doors open when unnecessary may render the bots able to hack and bypass them so... Eh, nevermind. You'll be fine! Just keep the doors closed when only completed necessary."

Gameplay overall similar to Freddy's 1 with some Five Nights 2 and original ideas thrown in.
Miku is Freddy, Rin and Len are like Chica, Gakupo and Kaito could both be considered Bonnie. Teto is Foxy. I have no idea what to call Luka, but most likely Marionette. Neru is Golden Freddy. Night one begins with only Miku Rin Len and Luka at the VOCALOID/UTAU themed attraction which substitutes the Fazbear Pizzaria. The Kagamines and occasionally Miku move on night one. The Kagamines move in a set path toward your office and when blocked travel back all the way and start again, unique in that they can catch you if it is only one of them, but they will ALWAYS try and double team you. Miku, who is more active as the week progresses, is the most basic of the bunch with the added factor that she gives audio cues as to exactly which room she is in, unique for each room. Night two features a newly added room for UTAUs with Teto ready to be showcased as a demo. Luka starts to move this night, her attack pattern consists of remaining in broad sweeps across the building in your general direction and is the most difficult to deal with, bypassing your defense mechanism, unless you keep music playing in her room through a remote jukebox. Teto will remain docile if watched but will quickly switch through the various rooms towards your office if unattended, though you can catch her on camera and stop her mid trek. Night three introduces the shipment of Gukapo and Kaito. They will travel through opposite ends of the concert hall to reach your office, but move sporadically, like Bonnie in FNAF 1. For example, you could block Gukapo from unleashing his Samurai Dancing wrath on you by shutting your doors on him only to check your cameras and find him all the way across the concert hall. Night 4 and 5 only step the difficulty up, not much unique happens after that. There is also the chance that a holographic projection of Neru will appear in the main show stage. Staring at her will cause her to appear in your office where she WILL kill you. You must close the cameras immediately of you see her. Thoughts?
Thats... Pretty interesting o0o I like it.
also you had me at "Samurai Dancing wrath"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I found a SB joke on my FB feed, so I'll steal it and post it here :awesome:

"My favorite player is the grass, because the grass is Tom Brady's MVP"

inb4 bad joke

Soul.

I didn't play much Brawl online, mostly for the obvious reasons. But I don't think I ever came across R.O.B players myself. I mostly had to deal with Snake, Fox, Sheik and Luigi.

Speaking of Luigi, I should try him out some more in Smash 4. And shake off my Mega Man rustiness. But I still got some Pokemon stuff I want to handle first.
You should. Luigi is good in this game so yeah.
Your main focus is still Mega Man right?

D

Deleted member

Based Netflix will hopefully save it if they cancel it again
Like they did with Arrested Development :3 hopefully, but that's if they cancel it XD looking too far ahead
Anyone else watch Arrested Development?
What about SeeFee? :troll:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Pac-Man confirmed guest fighter in Budweiser's Beer Battered Brawlathon.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Anybody else just get hit by Crashidy-ash Boards?
Or was it just me?
(P.S. how are you guys doing?)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smashboards confirmed as Touchdown :troll:

.....I've reached a new level of bad jokes now

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I was ignoring the Super Bowl on the TV until I noticed Pac-Man was there for some reason.

...What?

saltybeach

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I don't really know where to ask so I would figure I would ask here.

If I unlock all custom moves and want to take my save data to a friends house, is it doable? My friend is a super lazy. I would rather not have to take my entire wii u over there every time we play though.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
We're only 20 pages from page 888...
So close...
SO CLOSE!

*Twitches uncontrollably*

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I missed the finals for Wii U because my sister-in-law made me help out clean for the Super Bowl party. :(

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
omg even better
Len and Rin MUST Do Purple Butterfly on your Right Shoulder
Here's what I got.
Miku: World is Mine
Rin: Undecided, likely 'I like you, I love you' or 'Ievan Polka'
Len: Undecided
Luka: Undecided, mayyybe 'Go google it'
Teto: FUKKIRETA is the only way
Gakupo: Dancing Samurai
Kaito: Undecided
Neru: Bombards you with "Gocha Gocha Urusei" from "Stop Nagging Me"

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

If I unlock all custom moves and want to take my save data to a friends house, is it doable? My friend is a super lazy. I would rather not have to take my entire wii u over there every time we play though.
I don't think you can transfer save data to other Wii U's sorry.
Edit: wait I think you can I'm trying it now.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

You could use an SD Card I guess.

D

Deleted member

As much as it'd be great to have that feature I don't think it's possible. Sorry. :/

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom