• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I honestly don't think Diddy's that good. It's really just that he's fashionable right now. People said he's :metaknight:, so his metagame is being developed exponentially faster than anyone else's.

D

Deleted member

I honestly don't think Diddy's that good. It's really just that he's fashionable right now. People said he's :metaknight:, so his metagame is being developed exponentially faster than anyone else's.
Except that he isn't overpowered like our archnemesis Brawl MK.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hell no he's not Brawl MetaKnight
It's just annoying seeing him everywhere dont you think? :3

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
The double Diddy is killing me
Can't watch Smash when it gets like this
This kong has no style
He has no grace

This kong should be sprayed with mace
lmfao missy Elliot came out of no where, halftime is still meh
I absolutely hate that Diddy is one of the most used characters in the game. I could handle Fox and Metaknight in their games, but Diddy is the most annoying thing to listen to. Especially when it's Diddy dittos. I can't handle those high pitched screams every second.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Why everyone Want Nintendo is to make a trailer for Mewtwo, He's not a newcomer so why in the hell they will make a trailer for him!

D

Deleted member

I absolutely hate that Diddy is one of the most used characters in the game. I could handle Fox and Metaknight in their games, but Diddy is the most annoying thing to listen to. Especially when it's Diddy dittos. I can't handle those high pitched screams every second.
When I played For Glory matches, I never faced against a Diddy player, surprisingly. I'm good. :shades:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
When I played For Glory matches, I never faced against a Diddy player, surprisingly. I'm good. :shades:
I only faced a couple and they didn't know what they were doing lol.

D

Deleted member

I only faced a couple and they didn't know what they were doing lol.
Oh. For Glory is full of noobs / Miiverse kids, so what do you expect? They must've been easy to beat I suppose.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This is one of the rare times I've sat through most of it though
If Nirvana/Eminem/Sia ever performs then I'll be whelmed
Oh god this ad is trying to pass a message
Can we not
That ad felt super forced
I'll stick to my forced humor Soup or Bowl ads
You'll be whelmed? If I had to guess, you watched Young Justice.

Why everyone Want Nintendo is to make a trailer for Mewtwo, He's not a newcomer so why in the hell they will make a trailer for him!
Popular character, and he might have a new move or two. That's my guess. But it doesn't really matter to me. I don't feel too strongly about Mewtwo either way.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
HOO HAH
I agree though, at least with Melee there was Jiggs, Cap, Falco, Fox, Icies I think.
diddy isn't all bad to deal with, frequency is just annoying. Like the little Mac influenza early on.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lol, today was the Super Bowl?, yep I was under a rock most of the day

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
At least he's not as annoying to play against like in brawl. He and :rob: were just a nightmare

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Howd-
*sees Obo's post about her bust size*

...Stay classy Social thread. :seuss:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
At least he's not as annoying to play against like in brawl. He and :rob: were just a nightmare
Was R.O.B. actually that good? I don't remember. I do know he is a monster in ssb4, or at least I feel that way. I have so much trouble against good R.O.B. players.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someone got the reference
I would be hype if they performed but it would be butchered in some way :3

I thought Patrick lived under a rock :troll:
Plot Twist: Im not SpongeBob; This is Patrick :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't play much Brawl online, mostly for the obvious reasons. But I don't think I ever came across R.O.B players myself. I mostly had to deal with Snake, Fox, Sheik and Luigi.

Speaking of Luigi, I should try him out some more in Smash 4. And shake off my Mega Man rustiness. But I still got some Pokemon stuff I want to handle first.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I didn't play much Brawl online, mostly for the obvious reasons. But I don't think I ever came across R.O.B players myself. I mostly had to deal with Snake, Fox, Sheik and Luigi.

Speaking of Luigi, I should try him out some more in Smash 4. And shake off my Mega Man rustiness. But I still got some Pokemon stuff I want to handle first.
If :4mario:, :4luigi:, and :4drmario: form a triforce, :4luigi: is the triforce of power.

Use him. Year of :4luigi:2013-FOREVER :4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Was R.O.B. actually that good? I don't remember. I do know he is a monster in ssb4, or at least I feel that way. I have so much trouble against good R.O.B. players.
He was good but, he was annoying as both online and as CPU. Especially his Final Smash
The obvious reasons meaning lag? Anyway I definitely came across R.O.B players I also saw a lot of :sheilda::marth::ike::link2::zerosuitsamus:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If :4mario:, :4luigi:, and :4drmario: form a triforce, :4luigi: is the triforce of power.

Use him. Year of :4luigi:2013-FOREVER :4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi:
Luigi is ALL sides of th Triforce
Power because He is strong enough to smash with everyone
Courage because he saved Mario from King Boo
Wisdom because he is a ****ing Dr as well

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
He was good but, he was annoying as both online and as CPU. Especially his Final Smash

The obvious reasons meaning lag? Anyway I definitely came across R.O.B players I also saw a lot of :sheilda::marth::ike::link2::zerosuitsamus:
Yeah. The lag being the obvious part. Surprisingly, I didn't see many Zero Suit Samus players. I fought a few in Smash 4 though.

I guess that makes more sense. Plus :4drmario: uses electric instead of fire for his side smash.

:4mario: is courage without a doubt.
It takes a lot of courage to remove the Tornado as a special move.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I was around listening to various Sonic music when I came upon this.
Holy hell, Shadow the Hedgehog just reached a whole new level of edgyness for me.
That one of the four I remembered from that game, others are the hero path song, opening theme, and end credits theme.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I was around listening to various Sonic music when I came upon this.
Holy hell, Shadow the Hedgehog just reached a whole new level of edgyness for me.
420Spooky9001me. The edge is too sharp. I can't comprehend the power. Too stronk, too stronk.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Watch out as NBC isn't happy with it when it actually airs. :troll:
Based Netflix will hopefully save it if they cancel it again
Like they did with Arrested Development :3 hopefully, but that's if they cancel it XD looking too far ahead
Anyone else watch Arrested Development?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I realized that almost all of my friends on FB are Patriots fans...
oh boy, my newsfeed will explode with salt when the game ends :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom