• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I thought the plan was obvious. We sabotage Sony and Fox so we can get Spider-Man, Ghost Rider and Wolverine in Avengers 3.
Marvel recovered Ghost Rider rights long ago. By the way, don't forget about Fantastic Four and Deadpool and also let's sabotage Universal for Namor and whoever has Man-Thing and we're complete.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Can we stop with the pony-related stuff on Smashboards, please
There are other such websites for Pony-related stuff.
Can we stop talking about knuckles then? :3

Seriously, this argument isn't good. People are allowed to talk about what they want.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Marvel recovered Ghost Rider rights long ago. By the way, don't forget about Fantastic Four and Deadpool and also let's sabotage Universal for Namor and whoever has Man-Thing and we're complete.
If there's one thing the Marvel Movies need more of, it's one simple thing. More Giant Sized Man-Thing.

D

Deleted member

I have no idea why you're calling out my fandom and not me. Amusing.
Can't you just drop it already along with @ Soul. Soul. ? Just ignore each other and that's it. We don't need fights over here. Not to be rude or anything. Sorry. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
At least it isnt Change.org

Who are you to tell other what to and what not to talk about? We can talk about anything we want here
Change.org is a total joke. Even petiions with good intentions there make me shake my head because they don't actually do any good.

Like, even if fifteen million peope signed a petition, the only difference that would make is about 15MB of hard drive space where those fifteen million signatures will go completely unnoticed.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Resident Evil Revelations 2 will have ingame transactions!
Now everyone can go back home...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Change.org is a total joke. Even petiions with good intentions there make me shake my head because they don't actually do any good.

Like, even if fifteen million peope signed a petition, the only difference that would make is about 15MB of hard drive space where those fifteen million signatures will go completely unnoticed.
whats even more funny is people try to make ones for Nintendo even when they say they wont even acknowledge them

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Pointless arguments are silly guise =>

Www.change.org/petition.to.help.me.toast.bread.hands.fr33
So... who's watching the Superbowl? Not me.
Yay sportsball
I actually like sports XD

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So... who's watching the Superbowl? Not me.
I don't care about football. Neither actual football nor the sport that keeps trying to call itself football for some reason.
Take that in either direction that you will. Won't change the meaning of what I said.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't care about football. Neither actual football nor the sport that keeps trying to call itself football for some reason.
Take that in either direction that you will. Won't change the meaning of what I said.
I never cared about it either. Kinda boring in my opinion, but I respect those who like it.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've simmered down now that I got caffeine. Sorry, @ Soul. Soul. , hope there's no bad blood between us. :psycho:
Given that he's the type of person who would call out your fandom for something completely unrelated, I don't think there'd have been any avoiding that anyway.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I get it.

I don't get it.
Hetalia s Anthropomorphic countries.. as nice looking men
FIFA is a soccer game with different countries.
Olympics have different countries.
when I say I'm rooting for Turkey, France and China I see this in my head

Get it now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom