• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

@ Ffamran Ffamran : Here's a song dedicated to them :troll:... EDIT: Er... had download link to song. So I'll have something else instead. Here's a creepy Banana instead...
:4dk: and :4diddy: must be proud because it expands everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@Flight: Yeah, found it randomly online. Replaced Randy Orton's song due to have a download link to the song which is WWE's property. So, I didn't want to support pirates...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since this week.

imgur.com/vidgif

Have fun!
I've managed to make the GIF, but I seem to have trouble uploading it to a Smashboards post properly. Maybe it's because the links required for message boards is in BBCode format as opposed to the usual video link. Maybe a mod or someone with high knowledge of this site can help?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I've managed to make the GIF, but I seem to have trouble uploading it to a Smashboards post properly. Maybe it's because the links required for message boards is in BBCode format as opposed to the usual video link. Maybe a mod or someone with high knowledge of this site can help?
Can't you just save in on your PC and upload it via Tinypic? :)

D

Deleted member

@Flight: Yeah, found it randomly online. Replaced Randy Orton's song due to have a download link to the song which is WWE's property. So, I didn't want to support pirates...
Lol, LimeWire. I can hardly say anything about it, but I see.

Did you try posting it as an image? Try that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Apparently, even Nintendo wants the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl. I just find that funny.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
'From the English word 'buttocks' and the word rock as it refers to the genre of music. Although there are disagreeing sources as to the origin of this term, it most likely came about through the observation that rock bands of this classification wore tight spandex that revealed a lot about the performer's anatomy.'

As in modern terms, it is classified as bland, commercialized, cheesy, formulatic sound that doesn't distinguish themselves from other bands and appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Oh ****, more polls. I can't get away from them.

You do realize that no matter how many scores of Vegeta and Ghirahim fans spam strawpoll.me, that won't change anything about the dev team's final roster plan?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I wonder if all the DBZ fans are like you.
I can say whatever I want. If you think I'm dumb for saying something that's your problem.
I have no idea why you're calling out my fandom and not me. Amusing.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Probably Marvel had to do some early April Fools joke. :troll:
I still have no idea why do I use the emoticon so much.
She's pretty much a living joke of the Golden Age of comics, that's why she's so cheerful and OP.

Also Squirrel Girl for Avengers 3 or riot.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I predict Luffy will be top tier. And hopefully someday they'll notice him.

On another note, I just heard they they're putting Mr.G&W in SSF2 (I know I'm late), and so it seems that I've found my main.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
She's pretty much a living joke of the Golden Age of comics, that's why she's so cheerful and OP.

Also Squirrel Girl for Avengers 3 or riot.
I thought the plan was obvious. We sabotage Sony and Fox so we can get Spider-Man, Ghost Rider and Wolverine in Avengers 3.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh ****, more polls. I can't get away from them.

You do realize that no matter how many scores of Vegeta and Ghirahim fans spam strawpoll.me, that won't change anything about the dev team's final roster plan?
At least it isnt Change.org
Can we stop with the pony-related stuff on Smashboards, please
There are other such websites for Pony-related stuff.
Who are you to tell other what to and what not to talk about? We can talk about anything we want here

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Quick side thing, if you guys are familar with SSF2, vote for who you want to see as a newcomer in Smash Flash 2:
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll231223x367Fd67F-9
This currently is the first poll I'm making for Mcleodgaming. Thanks!
*Votes for Ashley, Agent J, Muddy Mole, Sukapon, Lip, Mike Jones, Ray MK III, Blaziken, Dillon, Simon Belmont, Rayman, Zero, Banjo-Kazooie, Agumon, Sailor Moon (put her or riot), Knuckles, Meowth, Yugi and Ryu*

By the way, you forgot to put the most important character of them all:
spider-man-e6ec4c3b9bfdfd9fa731ca33b7d44805.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom