• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
He beat M2K's Diddy with Olimar after he was down 2-0 and brought it back, so guessing he decided to run that match up.
Really? I didn't know that. I joined the stream when 6WX was fighting some Sheik player. I was very late to the stream.

D

Deleted member

And looking at your location, I should probably remind you that Nomar Garciaparra was a hometown hero in your area, so I suggest you would be thanking me.
I don't follow football, so I have no idea who that guy is. Sorry. I was busy grinding customs while everyone else was watching the game. Commercials were pretty meh once again though. Biggest disappointment was not putting the Mountain Dew commercial right after the Doritos commercial.

Also not sure if this means anything, but I don't live in Worcester, just the area around it

Last edited by a moderator:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Really? I didn't know that. I joined the stream when 6WX was fighting some Sheik player. I was very late to the stream.
I vividly remember this because I was in a Steam chat

9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: YO M2K IS ON HIS LAST STOCK
9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: YOOO
9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: DABUZ PLS
9:08 PM - Relinies: YO REL IS ON HIS LAST PARAGRAPH
9:08 PM - Relinies: YOOO
9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: YOOO
9:08 PM - Relinies: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
9:08 PM - Relinies: ET PLS
9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: HE DID IT
9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: M2K IS OUT
9:08 PM - elusiveTranscendent (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ: HE DID IT

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't follow football, so I have no idea who that guy is. Sorry. I was busy grinding customs while everyone else was watching the game. Commercials were pretty meh once again though. Biggest disappointment was not putting the Mountain Dew commercial right after the Doritos commercial.
Are you kidding me? That was the best Doritos commercial I have ever seen!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's so ironic to hear the Leffen diss track after the Salty Suite.

Chillin is not going to hear the end of this

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm bored, how are you? Fine. Thank you. I wish I were a bird. Oh wait, I am... Well, I'm a duck.

Optional: For Glory and Diddy rant.
Cool, I just fought a couple of Links on For Glory <-- See the problem? If you do, then you win fifteen brown carrots - and GEEZUS! They're so damn annoying. Spam Bombs, spam Gale Boomerang, spam Hero's Bow, spam Up Smash, Side Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Dair, and Uair, and rolls. The day I want to have fun with dorky Greninja is the day the world wants to **** all over me. I had to switch to Ike to manage the situation and it was freaking horrible to fight them. Look, the way Izaw, KirinBlaze, etc. play is awesome since they spam projectiles to wall you off and setup combos, but these fartknockers spam just to spam and hope they land a Dash Attack or Side Smash.

Anyway, my Falco is apparently on a whole nother level. Gee, I wonder why. Situations start to defuse into how I can systematically destroy you.

Oh, and my defensive Little Mac is really rusty since I'm really defensive with him leading to me to not being aggressive when I should.

I also fought a Peach! Holy crap! A Peach! Unfortunately, after getting bodied by my Ike, the Peach player - I didn't check to see if it was a dude or a dudette - switched to Diddy and played poorly, but won because I screwed up Aether by holding down for some stupid reason leading to a stock deficit. After winning, the tainted Peach/Diddy player left. Here's the thing, the Peach was actually good, but too passive and defensive. There was absolutely nothing wrong about the Peach, but Diddy was horrible in a sense there wasn't much besides charging Smashes, waiting for me to walk onto a Banana Peel, and little to no attempts of comboing - the D-throw to Uair/Bair was even botched. The Peach was much better - this wording reminds me of THE BOULDER!

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I need to get travel money put together, needs more lucarios in these smash events.

Soul.

Welp. Time to watch Melee.
Smash 4 Grand Finals was eh imo but yeah, congrats to winners.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm bored, how are you? Fine. Thank you. I wish I were a bird. Oh wait, I am... Well, I'm a duck.

Optional: For Glory and Diddy rant.
Cool, I just fought a couple of Links on For Glory <-- See the problem? If you do, then you win fifteen brown carrots - and GEEZUS! They're so damn annoying. Spam Bombs, spam Gale Boomerang, spam Hero's Bow, spam Up Smash, Side Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Dair, and Uair, and rolls. The day I want to have fun with dorky Greninja is the day the world wants to **** all over me. I had to switch to Ike to manage the situation and it was freaking horrible to fight them. Look, the way Izaw, KirinBlaze, etc. play is awesome since they spam projectiles to wall you off and setup combos, but these fartknockers spam just to spam and hope they land a Dash Attack or Side Smash.

Anyway, my Falco is apparently on a whole nother level. Gee, I wonder why. Situations start to defuse in how I can systematically destroy you.

Oh, and my defensive Little Mac is really rusty since I'm really defensive with him leading to me to not being aggressive when I should.

I also fought a Peach! Holy crap! A Peach! Unfortunately, after getting bodied by my Ike, the Peach player - I didn't check to see if it was a dude or a dudette - switched to Diddy and played poorly, but won because I screwed up Aether by holding down for some stupid reason leading to a stock deficit. After winning, the tainted Peach/Diddy player left. Here's the thing, the Peach was actually good, but too passive and defensive. There was absolutely nothing wrong about the Peach, but Diddy was horrible in a sense there wasn't much besides charging Smashes, waiting for me to walk onto a Banana Peel, and little to no attempts of comboing - the D-throw to Uair/Bair was even botched. The Peach was much better - this wording reminds me of THE BOULDER!
I thought we all agreed that if you're playing FG for a competitive match, you're going to be disappointed.

Plus, we all know it's full of

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Once it hits 12 am Imma change my icon
Are you the new UltraMario now?

I thought we all agreed that if you're playing FG for a competitive match, you're going to be disappointed.

Plus, we all know it's full of
I was looking to mess around and have fun... Oh, how wrong I was to decide to play For Glory/Fun.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Once it hits 12 am Imma change my icon
How many of those do you have? Do you reuse any of them? Do you do this everyday? If so, have you ever forgot to change it?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS WE NEED TO ASK, PEOPLE!

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I'm just now being told that I'm going to Texas for Spring Break.

image.jpg

I just had to choose a college in Texas to apply to. I hope I don't come back to Minnesota in a bottle like I did when I got back from E3 2013. Melting in the hot sun really sucks.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Chat going bananas because a rouge Mod is messing with the subscriber mode is better than the stream now

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I've been browsing E3's website and this logo from Maximum Games looks extremely similar to that of one used in a certain video game console...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom