• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

If you wanna be specific, he promotes Brawl!
Because all these Subspace refrences are absolutely insane, especially when Sakurai swears that the SSE isn't Canon! :4pacman:
I'm sorry but since when does R.O.B. promote Brawl. That makes no sense.
Theoretically, it does promote the game. It makes Subspace look canon (Palutena's Temple conversations, rofl), but it still makes no sense to me.

D

Deleted member

They didn't have to remove their gimmick. They might have had to gimp it, sure, but not outright remove it. But they did anyway.

You're trying really hard to twist my words out of context.
What if Nana was just a sprite on 3DS and a full blown model in Wii U like Melee and Brawl? Like, hmm Flying Man for example.

Soul.

What if Nana was just a sprite on 3DS and a full blown model in Wii U like Melee and Brawl? Like, hmm Flying Man for example.
Well, she does have a model.

They could have tried, but eh. Maybe DLC, but I dunno. No way they're going to be Wii U exclusive. 3DS too or nothing.

D

Deleted member

Well, she does have a model.

They could have tried, but eh. Maybe DLC, but I dunno. No way they're going to be Wii U exclusive. 3DS too or nothing.
Pretty sure the models from the Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Pokemon Trainer trophies are the exact same models as Brawl.

Soul.

Pretty sure the models from the Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Pokemon Trainer trophies are the exact same models as Brawl.
They are. Especially Pokémon Trainer's. That does come from Brawl.
I wonder if the New 3DS would have the power to properly play them.
The New 3DS has enough power to have them running, but then again, that would alienate people who have the New 3DS and people who have the original 3DS.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
And now it's time for another exciting episode of "SmashRiver64 says some things". Prepare your Scrollwheels.

This is perfect material for a game. Miyamoto pls.

I'm okay with this.

#Trolled

Atleast it's not Windows 98! :4pacman:

/relevant

Vegi-*Shot down*

Meanwhile Warchamp7 be like "YOU GET A PROMOTION!" "YOU GET A PROMOTION!" "EVERYBODY GETS A PROMOTION!" :troll:

400,000 Dollars.

What even.
I don't know what this.
Why haven't I been watching this recently.
Curse you, OST. I've been jamming out to the opening for the past week.

I'm officially scared of Ness now. :4villager:

That's nice, but... :lucas:

Because Moderators! :dedede:

Fixed.
Went there.
:4roy:'s Our Boy

Nah.
It's Obsapidibbidybabbityscittlydittlydingdongbohdopbuhdohp.
Obo's a Scatman. :shades:

And you're always the first to know! :4pacman:

Good ol' Borp. :4pacman:

Not a big surprise, honestly.
Gotta get dem Melee shinanigans in this hizowz

No pun off my name?
I am disappointed, good sir.

LOOK UNDER YOUR CHAIR
AND WHAT DO YOU SEE
DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE ME
I made an Ow the Edge rhyme. :4sonic:

That is hilarious.

Because Tingle.
Dasswhy.

*Olimar and Link are D Tier*
SOMETHING ISN'T GODDAMN RIGHT HERE.
Atleast G&W isn't the worst character in this list. :4gaw:

Cry some more.
Thisisajokebytheway

Relevant:

The hell did I just find. :4shulk:

This is basically :4kirby: as a Human in this situation.

If it ain't a Cheese Omelet I'm not interested. :4yoshi:

And the Nostalgia Train comes crashing in.

Don't get PAC-MAN.
Don't.
Just don't.

Never gets old.
Never.

JUMPGLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE :4palutena:

YOU'RE TOO SLOW! :4sonic:

Same could be said about :4ness:.

And the last thing I say;

I got a bucket of Chicken.
OH MY GERD IT'S STER_! He's back!

Hey, in Time 10 the Panic Attack + Dispenser is OP. We need to try it once you get on.

D

Deleted member

They could always make them the Duck Climbers. The Duck model is simple enough that there could be eight on the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wolf only has his Assault trophy and a nasty looking replace model for his Lylat Cruise conversations. People, especially the Wolf supporters, complained to hell about that since the model looks even lower quality than the rest of them or something.

Soul.

Wolf only has his Assault trophy and a nasty looking replace model for his Lylat Cruise conversations. People, especially the Wolf supporters, complained to hell about that since the model looks even lower quality than the rest of them or something.
Character supporters are still a thing? Wow, I'm not up to date with speculation stuff but...wow. o_O

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Character supporters are still a thing? Wow, I'm not up to date with speculation stuff but...wow. o_O
It's understandable with Wolf, Lucas, and even Snake since they were in Brawl, there are models of them through trophies - except for Snake -, and there's DLC. Still, people hope for Roy, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Pichu, Toon Zelda, etc.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's understandable with Wolf, Lucas, and even Snake since they were in Brawl, there are models of them through trophies - except for Snake -, and there's DLC. Still, people hope for Roy, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Pichu, Toon Zelda, etc.
Don't forget notable characters like Ninten, Slippy, and Geno. :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Why :wolf: was cut anyway ? Was :4rob: or :4wiifit: this important compared to him ? He's like the only vilain that represent the Star Fox side, why cutting him from Smash 4 ? Because he was a clone ? Or it was just Sakurai saying "No more space animals in my game." ?

Soul.

You forgot the chain grab overlords, the Ice Climbers.
....Pichu? What.
How is this surprising? Is DLC no longer a thing? >_>
I dunno, I still think Mewtwo is going to be the only DLC character.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why :wolf: was cut anyway ? Was :4rob: or :4wiifit: this important compared to him ? He's like the only vilain that represent the Star Fox side, why cutting him from Smash 4 ? Because he was a clone ? Or it was just Sakurai saying "No more space animals in my game." ?
What's worse is that there are claims that Namco loved Wolf. Whether it was because of his design, character, or fighting style, nobody knows since I can't find where that claim was said. This, like the Ice Climbers having been cut for hardware reasons, models still in the game through trophies, and the whole Ridley looks like a playable character, just adds more fuel for supporters to get angry or hope that something will happen.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yes ROB was more important than Wolf
And Wall-E made more money than the amount of :4rob: units sold during the NES. :troll:

What's worse is that there are claims that Namco loved Wolf. Whether it was because of his design, character, or fighting style, nobody knows since I can't find where that claim was said. This, like the Ice Climbers having been cut for hardware reasons, models still in the game through trophies, and the whole Ridley looks like a playable character, just adds more fuel for supporters to get angry or hope that something will happen.
I could care less about Ridley but :wolf: would be my top choice for a second DLC Smash character. He completes the Star :4fox: trinity:
  • :4fox: The Shine
  • :4falco: The Spike
  • :wolf: and The Powerhouse

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ridley was too big to begin with. It's his character with yelling and being a big vilain.
Ice Climbers weren't "that" wanted.
But I still don't understand for :wolf: and :lucas:. They are popular in their fanbase, fits perfectly the roster and represent well their series as bad guy and hero. But noooooo, let's cut them, they were clones remember. Sakurai at the beginning never wanted clones. So he cut them, and after he realized his mistake by adding the clone trio, he knew he f*cked up.
So, to "excuse" his mistake, he decided to add Mewtwo late in development, so that people forget about his mistake.

But in general, :lucas: and :wolf: should have been priorities over other characters like :4rob: or :4drmario: (even though he was added late in devlopment). My theory is dumb, like any theory. But I still think those two should have been added first.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Apparently I haven't shown enough Vaati propaganda if you thought character supporters were gone.
Even if this is old, it still remains relevant. You should see what happens to Vaati. :p
[Strong Language, don't say I didn't warn you]

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yikes. With a title like Tartaros Arc (Last Chapter) I thought Fairy Tail had abruptly ended.

From the sound of it, are we gonna face another time skip in the next chapter?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I would say activity dropped but, there are a bunch of users watching the thread.

TALK MORTALS! TALK!

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Man I just loooooooooooooove fighting Nesses on FG that do nothing but f-air f-air f-air.

Literally just fought one who used no other attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom