• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So everyone else is sick and the Ice Climbers have to find a way to cure that illness? I dunno, that was part of the plot in TLoU but I really don't care about PlayStation.
I mean platforming like Journey, and craft and explore like The Last of Us.

Soul.

Wasn't that the plot of Balto? Trying to deliver a cure to where an epidemic broke out in the Arctic?
I haven't seen anything about that game. Unless that is a TV show, which I most likely haven't watched. Then again, I don't watch TV shows that much nowadays.
I mean platforming like Journey, and craft and explore like The Last of Us.
Oh, never mind then lol. That would be cool.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I only hope that any future Paper Mario is made without Miyamoto's 'input'.
here's the thing however: remmeber that it's still unknown why he made that decision in the first place.

So, I kind of have to be carefull, but I can't blame him for now. I don't exactly know myself why he would have wanted diversity while we just got spm. That is strange and I think fan communication was a problem in the first place anyway (the cub nintendo survey is a great proof of this).

So, the thing is, I am carefull about what Myamoto is doing now....it's just that I have so far no real reasons to hate his behaviour now as idk what was the reason before....

just saying....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, the Playstation did give us Katamari. And a world without Katamari is one I don't want to be a part of.

They need to make an Ice Climbers game where they happen upon the long dormant human incarnation of a cosmic being and set off on a journey with him to restore peace to the four kingdoms.
But when does the Fire Nation attack?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hello everyone, what's going o-
*see the subject of the thread*
18a.gif

I'm just gonna read the stuff here.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Number 1 comment on the CoD video: Press F to pay respects...

"I must learn from this game.
Press F to make Metal Gear Solid"

It's probably not Kojima, but hilarious regardless.

D

Deleted member

Playstation lost my interest when Crash was sold to the devil himself, Activision!
I don't know but games today tend to be realistic and all that. It gets boring, sure, there are realistic games that are great, but for the most part, it's meh. And don't get me started on Activision...

It's not like the alternative equivalent is any better...

View attachment 35637
I remember when everyone was scared of Kinect because they thought it was spying on them. Lol.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I like Playstation but I dont like how the only IP's they actually own arent worth much. At least get the rights to Cloud's face or something, jeez.

R0Y

Smash Master
It was Mario all along.

I thought Mr. Gimmick was only released in Japan and Scandinavia. Or was Devil World exclusive in Europe there too?
Initial release of Devil World was definitely only part of Europe, within PAL B territory, so no UK for example. Might not have been as limited as Mr. Gimmick though, particularly as an early Nintendo first-party title. Did eventually reach the UK and Australia on Virtual Console, including Wii U Virtual Console. Only in the Americas has it never been released, the only Miyamoto game to be so. Yes, I'm still salty.

R0Y

Smash Master
Got a Wii U and a PS4. Haters gonna hate. Some of the best games on PS4.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
How many times do I have to ****ing tell you that he never legitimately claimed a "Year of Star Fox"?
Don't try to convince me, Golden. I know you're wrong. He said it at E3 last year.

You may as well stop before you make a fool out of yourself.

Also, let me remind all of you that this guy i'm quoting has an over obsession about Shadow the Hedgehog, a third party character from an already represented franchise, made clear quite often when he used to say he actually thought there was any speck of hope for him. In truth, there wasn't, and by the looks of it never will be.

And from what I figured, saw Waluigi as even possible while discussing spinoff characters.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Console wars are for kids who haven't been weened off their mother's tit. Seriously, who honestly gives a ****? Pick a console or use your PC, I don't care. Have fun with what you have and leave the whole petty war thing to the scrubs.

R0Y

Smash Master
0/10 no Bloodborne
Not into Bloodbourne or the Souls games, sorry. I know people who aren't into Ratchet & Clank either, different tastes :p

Hurray for Ellie
I got the Left Behind DLC a couple weeks ago, when I finish with Dark Souls 2 stuff I'm going to play it. Super excited for it too...
Oh god, it was amazing. Was included when I bought TLOU on PS4 though.

R0Y

Smash Master
Uh-oh...there were a few quotes before I edited my post for the gif hidden in spoiler tags. Spoiler tags or not it's probably too graphic. Don't let it scare you away from TLOU...well technically it's from Left Behind anyways.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I don't know what I am doing. So I'll just post some epic music here.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
This is on I-65 towards Montgomery:

THAT, thing, is on the main road to Montgomery.

At least it's good being a real atheist.

We have stuff like this in Missouri too, especially the southern part of the state. Where I live, there are billboards like this about every five minutes down the highway.
Missouri too? How am I not too surprised.

I'm probably one of the most heavily-religious people on the site, and those billboards embarrass the hell out of me, no pun intended.

When the American Atheist Society started putting up similar hostile billboards last month, my thoughts immediately turned to embarrassments like that right there as to how they got the idea.
I never heard of AAS, but calling them Maoist seems smart now.....

I just... Wow.

I'm a Christian, and I disagree with that entirely
That's good then. The more peaceful the better. Those who aren't secular tend to have a bad rap in the modern world with good reason.

Got a Wii U and a PS4. Haters gonna hate. Some of the best games on PS4.
What game is that? I've heard of the other,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom