• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Can we talk about good vg music now please?

Thank you.

Chrono Trigger seriously has the best soundtrack ever. Every song is a joy to listen to.

Take singing mountain for example:

(In case you haven't noticed, CT is kinda my fav game ever :p)

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I dunno if anyone here follows baseball, but they just elected some people into the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.

Randy Johnson- Arizona Diamondbacks
Pedro Martinez- Boston Red Sox
John Smoltz- Atlanta Braves
Craig Biggio- Houston Astros

Don Mattingly dropped off the ballot since this was his 15th year running.
No Sammy Sosa, Roger Clemens or Barry Bonds.
I'm disappoint

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
All around my least favourite Nintendo franchise or sub-franchise is the Yoshi's Island series. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! My ears, now let's listen to some good Nintendo music:

I'll be honest bud, there's far worse out there (let alone on a Nintendo console).

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Listening to A Valedictory Elegy makes me want to break out Baten Kaitos Origins again...

R0Y

Smash Master
Can we talk about good vg music now please?

Thank you.

Chrono Trigger seriously has the best soundtrack ever. Every song is a joy to listen to.

Take singing mountain for example:
I like Chrono Trigger but I feel it's overrated. Here's a contemporary RPG of its time with a better song imo:

Was never released outside of Japan, Europe, and Australia though so never got too much attention. Apparently it's a masterpiece though.

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I like Chrono Trigger but I feel it's overrated. Here's a contemporary RPG of its time with a better song imo:

Was never released outside of Japan, Europe, and Australia though so never got too much attention. Apparently it's a masterpiece though.
Never got into Terranigma, but that's a decent piece of soundtrack.

I didn't really go into CT with any expectations, and it blew my mind. The small cast made the characters themselves more developed, and the story was incredibly well paced. Not to mention the fact that the combat system is intuitive and simple, and all around a joy to play with.

And then there's Magus. I named my account after him. 'Nuff said.

R0Y

Smash Master
Never got into Terranigma, but that's a decent piece of soundtrack.

I didn't really go into CT with any expectations, and it blew my mind. The small cast made the characters themselves more developed, and the story was incredibly well paced. Not to mention the fact that the combat system is intuitive and simple, and all around a joy to play with.

And then there's Magus. I named my account after him. 'Nuff said.
I think everyone has their own favourite JRPG. From Square alone I preferred FFIX. The subtexts and ending were phenomenal.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh come now. If you want true RPG music, you don't need to look further than Sonic.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So Shipping, Broies, and Sonic stuff? I think I came at the wrong time.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I think everyone has their own favourite JRPG. From Square alone I preferred FFIX. The subtexts and ending were phenomenal.
Never played 9, the only one I ever got into a decent amount was 6. Now THAT'S another great game.

EDIT: if we're gonna talk about overrated stuff, can we discuss Ocarina of Time?

Last edited:

Soul.

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
If you love 6, you'll love 9.

...wait...that wasn't supposed to sound kinky.
LOL!!!! I'll just ignore that XD
I'll have to give 9 a shot sometime.

Seriously tho...Ocarina to me is the black sheep of Zelda, next to Adventure of Lincoln (yes I stole that joke)

I still love it, but it has some glaring flaws.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Lately it seems like more people are trying to turn the Smash 4 general subs into their emotional support group.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It begins. The bootleg games on Five Night at Freddy's.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah, Super NES music on a DS game.

Of course, I've heard worse, such as NES music on GBA, but that when I was still playing Disney games from THQ in my childhood.
Do you think Activision is just as worse or even worse than THQ?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
lmao again? the rng is real.
I want a GimR 9 hammer montage! :laugh:

Oh, and if someone, probably GimR, uses Peach's Vegatable to get Bob-Omb's... then I want a montage of that too! :p

Lately it seems like more people are trying to turn the Smash 4 general subs into their emotional support group.
But isn't that how you corrupt them and seduce them to the dark side? :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Magic happened.
I'd make that joke again but given the circumstances earlier it might risk starting up something that should be left behind for now.

It begins. The bootleg games on Five Night at Freddy's.
We've already had a few other FNaF fan-games. One themed around Disney, for example (Five Nights at Treasure Island. It's pretty well made). And another fan-game literally titled "Five Nights at Freddy's 3" while it's not that bad in design, the jumpscares are incredibly lame.

This one is by far the most hilarious so far though IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom