• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
GG @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles . You have some potential, but you do too much mistakes in battle, that are usually pretty big. For example, don't DownB in air with :4falcon: or :4ganondorf: unless you know it's going to hit. Don't spam the counters, especially againts :4luigi: and :4drmario:, who counts on grabs to do combos. Speaking of combos, you need to do more of them. Characters like Falcon or Ike are really strong with combos and can do massive damage. I also don't really know your real main, since you played a butt ton of characters, but only one or two times. If you don't have a real main, then try to find one, cauz' it's important.

Anyway, GG. At least you won with Knuckles (boosted with equipement).
What are you talking about? There's no such thing as combos in Smash 4.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
GG @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles . You have some potential, but you do too much mistakes in battle, that are usually pretty big. For example, don't DownB in air with :4falcon: or :4ganondorf: unless you know it's going to hit. Don't spam the counters, especially againts :4luigi: and :4drmario:, who counts on grabs to do combos. Speaking of combos, you need to do more of them. Characters like Falcon or Ike are really strong with combos and can do massive damage. I also don't really know your real main, since you played a butt ton of characters, but only one or two times. If you don't have a real main, then try to find one, cauz' it's important.

Anyway, GG. At least you won with Knuckles (boosted with equipement).
I dunno what happened, half the time my moves came out wrong and I suicided tons of times. I saw that one pattern but I couldnt think of a way to counter it. And combos, I dont know many, and yea, I like playing a lot of characters and dont really main anyone, guess thats a mistake since I cant do hight level stuff at all. I appreciate the tips, I suck bad as Smash however :p The DownB air is a bad habit I need to exterminate.

(And Knuckles had only I think one low level thing on him since I made him when I got the game, so dont get too excited, I STILL TAKE IT!)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What are you talking about? There's no such thing as combos in Smash 4.
Say hello to :4luigi:, king of combos with Dthrow and Uptilts. Oh look, it's :4falcon: with his Dthrow and Uair combo. Go fack yourself you and your combos :4diddy:.

We ain't in Brawl brother.

I dunno what happened, half the time my moves came out wrong and I suicided tons of times. I saw that one pattern but I couldnt think of a way to counter it. And combos, I dont know many, and yea, I like playing a lot of characters and dont really main anyone, guess thats a mistake since I cant do hight level stuff at all. I appreciate the tips, I suck bad as Smash however :p The DownB air is a bad habit I need to exterminate.

(And Knuckles had only I think one low level thing on him since I made him when I got the game, so dont get too excited, I STILL TAKE IT!)
It's pretty simple to find a main. First, take a character that you like to play and you're good with. Let's say here that the Mii :4miibrawl: is the character you enjoy the most. Focus on this character by doing friendlies with other people or go on FG to train a little if your main ain't a Mii. Look up on combos, videos of good players playing your main and you'll progress.
You can have more than one main of course, the best to have is three. A fourth one is acceptable, but five is a little bit too much, and you can't focus on 5 characters at once, it's too complicated and you won't progress fast.

It's simple to progress in Smash, and everyone sucked at one point. Mew2King for example was scrub back when he started, but as soon as he learned how to play and focused on one character (:marthmelee:), he went straight up, defeating one by one his opponents.
Perseverance is the main key to progress.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Say hello to :4luigi:, king of combos with Dthrow and Uptilts. Oh look, it's :4falcon: with his Dthrow and Uair combo. Go fack yourself you and your combos :4diddy:.

It's pretty simple to find a main. First, take a character that you like to play and you're good with. Let's say here that the Mii :4miibrawl: is the character you enjoy the most. Focus on this character by doing friendlies with other people or go on FG to train a little if your main ain't a Mii. Look up on combos, videos of good players playing your main and you'll progress.
You can have more than one main of course, the best to have is three. A fourth one is acceptable, but five is a little bit too much, and you can't focus on 5 characters at once, it's too complicated and you won't progress fast.

It's simple to progress in Smash, and everyone sucked at one point. Mew2King for example was scrub back when he started, but as soon as he learned how to play and focused on one character (:marthmelee:), he went straight up, defeating one by one his opponents.
Yea, I can see that. In fighting games I always make it hard on myself by trying to play as everyone, but in games I found mains in (like Third Strike or Super 4 for example) I did rather well at. Guess Im just not a very competitive player unless it clicks with me and I get serious, which isnt often (the only series where I can do well with many characters at once is KOF for some reason). Again, thanks for the tips. Maybe next time I'l do better if I focus on one character and train :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So Minecraft Three Days at Trevor's exists now:

Why?
Well, why not? I don't see the issue. If anything, let's have more of this.
Why not make Minecraft Pokemon? How about Minecraft Mario Kart? Or maybe even Minecraft Smash Bros?

Sure, you could just as easily play the original games and get the same amount if not more enjoyment, but who cares about those pieces of trite? Minecraft makes everything better!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yea, I can see that. In fighting games I always make it hard on myself by trying to play as everyone, but in games I found mains in (like Third Strike or Super 4 for example) I did rather well at. Guess Im just not a very competitive player unless it clicks with me and I get serious, which isnt often (the only series where I can do well with many characters at once is KOF for some reason). Again, thanks for the tips. Maybe next time I'l do better if I focus on one character and train :p
Focus on the Mii :4miibrawl: (vanilla, with the basic moveset and stats) and :4falcon: and maybe :4ganondorf:. Those were the characters that did best againts my mains. The Mii Brawler and Falcon are two great characters, and you can find help and sparring partners easily with them, especially Falcon thanks to his popularity.

I hope to fight you again when you'll find your main and progressed with it. May the power of the Master Emerald allows you to feel.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

Maybe I'm in denial about being a mentally-impaired toddler with turtle hands when it comes to this game. Maybe I'm in denial that we don't actually have a game without a :pikachu64::foxmelee::marthmelee::metaknight::4luigi::4diddy:-tier for once like I was hoping. Maybe I'm in denial about being a worthless scrub whose only reason for playing this game is as a final gambit at maybe getting some stress relief for once in my life and even failing at that.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Maybe I'm in denial about being a mentally-impaired toddler with turtle hands when it comes to this game. Maybe I'm in denial that we don't actually have a game without a :pikachu64::foxmelee::marthmelee::metaknight::4luigi::4diddy:-tier for once like I was hoping. Maybe I'm in denial about being a worthless scrub whose only reason for playing this game is as a final gambit at maybe getting some stress relief for once in my life and even failing at that.
Don't be in Denial. That's my job.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Well, why not? I don't see the issue. If anything, let's have more of this.
Why not make Minecraft Pokemon?
That actually exists. And it makes me sad.
Life's to short to worry about being a scrub. Were all scrubs more or less.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Everyone has combos and a chance to win, especially in Smash 4. Like I've said, perseverance is your friend if you want to be competitive in fighting games. So, like @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles , don't worry, be happy.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

How I see people that ragequit after losing one match on FG.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've yet to watch Guardians of the Galaxy, along with an entire backlog of films I have not yet seen. (You'll be shocked/surprised at the films I'm not even interested in.)

Yesterday, my dad dragged me along to watch Dumb and Dumber To. ...you're not missing anything...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The Guardians of the Galaxy is extremely overrated. It's carried almost entirely by its soundtrack.
And even then it has some faults. For example, why would anyone use the Blue Swede cover when the original version by B.J. Thomas is far superior?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've yet to watch Guardians of the Galaxy, along with an entire backlog of films I have not yet seen. (You'll be shocked/surprised at the films I'm not even interested in.)

Yesterday, my dad dragged me along to watch Dumb and Dumber To. ...you're not missing anything...
Why they even revived that series in the first place is beyond me.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Because we judge a film by its soundtrack.

Almost makes me want to judge a restaurant on what chairs they use.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
can you post it so we can be jerks and laugh at it? :drflip:
I'll do better than that.

*a-hem*

I have watched neither the original Star Wars trilogy, nor the the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and I'm not interested in either of them.

No joke.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I haven't seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy either (need to see the 3rd Hobbit too).

My brother got me The Matrix trilogy for Christmas because I haven't seen those movies.

Dark Knight Rises is another I haven't seen.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
OH, all of you are talking about your little movies (I pratically only watch old movies cauz' I don't care), but you are NOT prepared to see this :

You liked the game ? Here's an entire SHOW ABOUT MIKE TYSON DOING SCOOBY-DOO CRAP WITH A GHOST, A PIGEON AND A RANDOM GIRL IN A BOOTLEG MYSTERY MACHINE !

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
OH, all of you are talking about your little movies (I pratically only watch old movies cauz' I don't care), but you are NOT prepared to see this :

You liked the game ? Here's an entire SHOW ABOUT MIKE TYSON DOING SCOOBY-DOO CRAP WITH A GHOST, A PIGEON AND A RANDOM GIRL IN A BOOTLEG MYSTERY MACHINE !
I didn't know he's still relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom