• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do smells have a set "scent" or did we evolve to smell certain things in certain ways that would be beneficial to us

Soul.

Lol when I said luck was dumb I got a 6IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile in 2 tries.
Gonna EV train this later. Forgot I had a 5IV Quick Feet Jolly Shroomish (meh SpA IVs and the rest are perfect). Will also EV train that later.

I'm just "in the lab" with Smash 3DS rn.
("In the lab" means Training mode.)

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
I bet we're getting a Mewtwo trailer next month... He is probably releasing in may. (But what we actually know is that he's releasing after March 31st)

D

Deleted member

I bet we're getting a Mewtwo trailer next month... He is probably releasing in may. (But what we actually know is that he's releasing after March 31st)
That's true, but honestly I don't know if we're getting one or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Battlefield Hardline looks pretty deceant actually. I honestly wasnt all too keen on the game at first but as more info came in the more my interest grew. Also this can happen sometimes

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Battlefield Hardline looks pretty deceant actually. I honestly wasnt all too keen on the game at first but as more info came in the more my interest grew. Also this can happen sometimes
I assume that the player character is a Machamp? :p

:231:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I learned a thing.

While waiting for my opponent to finish being star KO'd and me not having much to do during that time I do what I usually do which is tap the control stick to make Lucario do several tail wags to pass the time, apparently this makes people VERY angry as the guy bum rushed me when he respawned and spammed smashes in attempts to ko me fast but still lost.

He proceeded to call me various colorful things through the name tag before leaving.

Tail wags OP, don't nerf.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Anybody want to play (3ds only)?
Speaking of 3DS, I've got to buy a new 3DS XL because my circle pad is wearing off..........
And recently there are some videos that just makes me scratching my head.
First is this one, is this a joke?:
And this I feel a bit ridiculous:
And @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , I am a bit curious to know the incident with D-idara that you mentioned on your first post of this thread. What happened?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
By the way, how exactly do you say anything in For Glory?

First is this one, is this a joke?:
If that were true, the site would have exploded. It's a joke.

And @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , I am a bit curious to know the incident with D-idara that you mentioned on your first post of this thread. What happened?
A few users here (who I shall not name) provoked him, and he went on a rage-fest.All of them were warned severely to not start anything like that again. That said, D-idara is perma-banned from the site as of now.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
By the way, how exactly do you say anything in For Glory?

If that were true, the site would have exploded. It's a joke.

A few users here (who I shall not name) provoked him, and he went on a rage-fest.All of them were warned severely to not start anything like that again. That said, D-idara is perma-banned from the site as of now.
But what did he say at the end when he lost?
What about the second video? That one was uploaded recently, and at first, I think it was a cool easter egg, but then his threories is just ridiculous. And I comment to that uploader, he said "It's clearly the truth." WEIRD......

Okay, so I'm more curious that when did that happened? Can you show me the link? (I'm just curious for no purpose)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
But what did he say at the end when he lost?
What about the second video? That one was uploaded recently, and at first, I think it was a cool easter egg, but then his threories is just ridiculous. And I comment to that uploader, he said "It's clearly the truth." WEIRD......

Okay, so I'm more curious that when did that happened? Can you show me the link? (I'm just curious for no purpose)
It starts here: http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-social-thread-3-0.366060/page-857
Though I'll ask that you don't bring up the topic again, please.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai people. How are you all ?
Me ? Well I decided to main :4fox:. I needed a High Tier in my mains to balance things out, and since I main two characters that are based on punishes and are pretty slow, I decided to pick Fox as a "High Tier Fast Combo Dude". It works out pretty well, since Fox is still a little bit like Falco. But I like his playstyle.

So yeah, my 3 mains are now : :4drmario:/:4falco:/:4fox:. Literally, I have Melee mains in Smash 4. I could just switch to Melee and it would be the same. Well, maybe not. I don't know.
I'm not dropping :4darkpit: or :4luigi:, they'll be secondaries. I just don't play them a lot.

Anyway, what's new here ?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh, don't worry, I'm just curious about that incident.
Well in that case, I want to know what did Chilindude829 say when he lost? I didn't hear it clearly.
And the second video says that there's an eye of providence (The triangle thing you can see on the back of US 1$) in N64 kirby's dreamland. At first I think it was just a cool easter agg, but then he extended to a creepy theory that Sakurai was already murdered when he left HAL......................this is just RIDICULOUS!

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh hai people. How are you all ?
Me ? Well I decided to main :4fox:. I needed a High Tier in my mains to balance things out, and since I main two characters that are based on punishes and are pretty slow, I decided to pick Fox as a "High Tier Fast Combo Dude". It works out pretty well, since Fox is still a little bit like Falco. But I like his playstyle.

So yeah, my 3 mains are now : :4drmario:/:4falco:/:4fox:. Literally, I have Melee mains in Smash 4. I could just switch to Melee and it would be the same. Well, maybe not. I don't know.
I'm not dropping :4darkpit: or :4luigi:, they'll be secondaries. I just don't play them a lot.

Anyway, what's new here ?
Me recently it's almost Chinese New Year here so I'm fairly taking a big break, and there's an awesome custom in Chinese New year that elders give out red envelops that contains money, I hope I can get enough of these money to buy a New 3DS because my circle pad is starting to wear off........... it often jams every time if I move it too frequently. Wii U I hope I can get one before spring.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Me recently it's almost Chinese New Year here so I'm fairly taking a big break, and there's an awesome custom in Chinese New year that elders give out red envelops that contains money, I hope I can get enough of these money to buy a New 3DS because my circle pad is starting to wear off........... it often jams every time if I move it too frequently. Wii U I hope I can get one before spring.
My 3DS's Circle Pad has been gone for a while. It gets uncomfortable to play sometimes...

Oh well, I'm getting a New 3DS as soon as it is released here in Europe.

I can. Give me a few minutes.
Same here. I don't even have the game on yet. :p

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My 3DS's Circle Pad has been gone for a while. It gets uncomfortable to play sometimes...

Oh well, I'm getting a New 3DS as soon as it is released here in Europe.

Same here. I don't even have the game on yet. :p
oh yeah, mine is 3DS XL, so it gets more worse when the pad wears off, not like 3DS that you can still roughly play it.
You create the room, then.
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa , hey I remember I request your 3DS FC before back at last year's August, but that time you said you didn't have 3DS, and now my FC is full...........which one should I delete?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
I wasn't my fault about the last match. (>_<)

You probably need to create the room again for me to join.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It often happens do to the actual distance (Like Portugal vsing someone at India), if you mean the input lag, not the gameplay lag.
The distance may be a factor, but the quality of each one's Internet connection is also very important.

I've once had more lag playing with someone in Europe than I had when playing with someone in the United States.

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
I wasn't my fault about the last match. (>_<)
Too much lag, I know. :(

If I may ask, is your Internet slow? That could be the problem.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

It's a bit slow, but I've played over 30 For Glory matches today and none was this laggy, even against Japanese players.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The distance may be a factor, but the quality of each one's Internet connection is also very important.

I've once had more lag playing with someone in Europe than I had when playing with someone in the United States.

If it is only the input that is laggy and the game still goes smoothly, that is the actual distance. If the entire gameplay lags then that's the Internet.
It's a bit slow, but I've played over 30 For Glory matches today and none was this laggy, even against Japanese players.
Well........since India and Japan are both in Asia, if you vs with me it won't be the problem (I live in Taiwan).

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's the servers of "For Friends" that are crappy. The FG ones have more priority, thus giving the servers of "For Friends" less quality. I have the same problems as you two, and it's annoying.

By the way, I destroy everyone with Fox on FG. Funny how this space animal can confuse a lot of people with his jabs and grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom