• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Checking back in after Apex piqued my interest in SSB4. Is the metagame centered around a few characters or is there hope for variation? My main characters seem inviable (wolf's cut and falco... you know) and I'm not to keen in switching, thus I was hoping for DLCs or more patches. Nevertheless, it looks like both are out of the question, correct?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I made someone REALLY salty at a friendly today.

I was playing :4kirby: and my opponent was playing :4luigi: in a 3-stock match. It was back and forth for a bit with him having the advantage. At last stock for both of us, he throws me off the stage at over 100% as I try to float back. I happen to grab the ledge and fake him out abd hug the ledge. He attempts to chop me and I inhale him. As we were plummeting to our deaths, he tries to break free. Learning my lesson on past Kirbycide attempts. I frantically press the jump button to try to gain some height. I end up footstooling him as he falls to his death and I make it back to the stage. GAME. SET. MATCH.

I have never seen so much salt and johning. I felt kinda bad that I won over a Kirbycide attempt, but a win's a win.

Granted I won't be using Kirby in the tourney because I'm not that ballsy, but it was a fun match.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
How do you review your woody?
Well let's see, first I find some body lotion and th- OH WAIT WRONG WOODY! <--- This was refering to beach time fun Woody obviously. :p

I purchase the toy. I analyze the toy. And, finally, I grade the toy regarding different aspects.

There you go. :oneeye:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well let's see, first I find some body lotion and th- OH WAIT WRONG WOODY! <--- This was refering to beach time fun Woody obviously. :p

I purchase the toy. I analyze the toy. And, finally, I grade the toy regarding different aspects.

There you go. :oneeye:
Oh, so it's a review of a toy woody

Might still need lotion for that

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I have made a custom stage! Its like battle field but has a wide middle platform that is yoshi island height and small platforms 1 over each edge of the stage and a large moving platform under the stage. It is fancy!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Edit: Maybe I should wear it during midterm

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You totally should write figure reviews for sites. This was g00d.
Thanks, I wanted to go as in-depth as I could for such a hard-to-find piece of merchandise. Plus the additional pictues were fun to take too.:seuss:
Very interesting review.
Needs a TL;DR though. :troll:
Where's the fun in that? :smirk:
Ah, so your avatar is of the same figure, then.

:231:
Yep. It was actually from Jeff Pidgeon's (animator for Pixar/voice of aliens) flickr account.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to replace most of the torches in my minecraft world with sensor lights that only turn on at night

The problem is I have a floating island

It's in the way

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, after going bananas with Sun Stone farming and High Impact Trading Violence on the GTS...
I read @ Space Stranger Space Stranger 's review.
Man, you're a pro with reviews; I've read a lot of toy reviews recently (mostly from Sailor Moon stuff of course :troll: ) and yours have all the "good points" of a detalied review (including a good camera :p )
The figure is B+
But your review is a solid A

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So I thought @ Kenith Kenith would like to know that I'm attempting to play Dark Souls again and this time I don't think I will get distracted by restarting a play-through. Went Pyromancer again and am already pass the Capra Demon boss (actually got lucky enough to beat that thing on my first try). I'm currently working my way through the Depths to get back to Blighttown like I was in my very first attempt at a play-through. Though this time around I didn't get the Black Knight's Sword drop from the first Black-Knight you encounter like I did in my other attempts, that made me sad (and tempted me to restart the whole thing over just to try and get it again lol but I fought that urge).

That is all.

I now disappear again until I have something else I want to share or I get summoned here by one of you mortals.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today's the day of a new Sailor Moon Crystal episode, and that means one thing.... time to sleep because Im sure it's going to suck :troll:

Goodnight all!

:082:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So I thought @ Kenith Kenith would like to know that I'm attempting to play Dark Souls again and this time I don't think I will get distracted by restarting a play-through. Went Pyromancer again and am already pass the Capra Demon boss (actually got lucky enough to beat that thing on my first try). I'm currently working my way through the Depths to get back to Blighttown like I was in my very first attempt at a play-through. Though this time around I didn't get the Black Knight's Sword drop from the first Black-Knight you encounter like I did in my other attempts, that made me sad (and tempted me to restart the whole thing over just to try and get it again lol but I fought that urge).
That is all.
I now disappear again until I have something else I want to share or I get summoned here by one of you mortals.

Do you want to know how to get a really stronk sword for earlygame (warning:it's tricky to get, but not as tricky as Capra)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Even though I prefer :4robinm:/:4robinf: to Chrom, this small figure looks cool to have.

And with that, I am going to bed. Thanks for the birthday wishes! :4luigi:

D

Deleted member

Even though I prefer :4robinm:/:4robinf: to Chrom, this small figure looks cool to have.

Oh, a Nendoroid Chrom. That's not bad. Although unrelated in some form, I've been thinking about collecting the SH Figuarts Mario and Luigi figures. And yeah, I'm aware Yoshi is getting released.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Nendoroid made a Chrom figure? Looks cute. I wish they weren't so expensive though.

:231:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Our mind keeps track of body movement with liquids in our inner ear

That is friggin weird

It's like we are some kind of machine or something

I already knew this but actually studying it in school and thinking about it, it's really weird

Soul.

Okay so now I'm going to try getting a 5/6IV Intimidate Mawile. inb4 Luck is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom