• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Now, I'm not too familiar with Persona, but isn't Kanji supposed to be gay? Or at the very least, it's implied he is? Though that Naoto girl did pretend to be a boy. I don't know.
Its Implied, I think its up to the fans. They do make a lot of Gay jokes with him and Youske in Persona. now TEDDIE. Teddit is the groups flaming homosexual metrosexual guy and I ****ing love him

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Now, I'm not too familiar with Persona, but isn't Kanji supposed to be gay? Or at the very least, it's implied he is? Though that Naoto girl did pretend to be a boy. I don't know.
His shadow is gay.
But we don't know if he is.

Although this is debunked if you watch the later episodes of the anime.

His whole social link thing (If I'm not mistaken, if so @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo can correct me on this), is something about his sexuality and how he does things like sowing or knitting that is considered not "manly" or something like that.

Something like that.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
This is getting ridiculous.

Why does
-----> :lucario: <-----
make me see red so much? It's turned into a burning, monomaniacal grudge! Why?!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
His shadow is gay.
But we don't know if he is.

Although this is debunked if you watch the later episodes of the anime.

His whole social link thing (If I'm not mistaken, if so @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo can correct me on this), is something about his sexuality and how he does things like sowing or knitting that is considered not "manly" or something like that.

Something like that.
I think it was a ton of things. I think most of of it was focused on him being in a gang and stuff. Yeah it focuses on the other stuff as well

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
...Is this about your IRL stuff again?
No, nothing that important. It's just petty whining about Project M this time. I'm just incredibly appalled by P:M "Lucario"'s design philosophy to, frankly, unreasonable and unhealthy levels.

I mean, for ****'s sakes, it's one character in not even a game, but a mod! Why does it piss me off so much?!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Reviving chat.. done. :4pacman:
I'm bored, still.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I bought a bluetooth dongle.

Why?

I CAN USE MY WIIMOTE TO PLAY SPM!!!!

YAY!!!!

As for why emu, I want to get some saves since it may allow it to study more the in of the game. Maybe glithc hunt...not much has been done on spm.

D

Deleted member

So, I bought a bluetooth dongle.

Why?

I CAN USE MY WIIMOTE TO PLAY SPM!!!!

YAY!!!!

As for why emu, I want to get some saves since it may allow it to study more the in of the game. Maybe glithc hunt...not much has been done on spm.
I got a big question. How can you do motion sensing on Dolphin when there's no sensor bar?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Another one of that dude's comics. Figured I'd share one last one for a while.

R0Y

Smash Master
Just came back to reply to a few things

...I thought it was making an image only post in this thread (which isn't allowed and @ R R0Y left after getting 3 infraction points for doing that same thing)?

I...sincerely doubt it was anything lewd. I didn't get to see what he posted so

You always know what's up. I wish you luck in the future

Dont leave because of someone that was being immature we will miss you dude
Awhh, I appreciate that Obo, but yeah, I'm gone.

D

Deleted member

Also what are the best alt colors for Pikachu I like Green because it is gangstaChu
I don't use Pikachu myself but if anything it's Party Hat. The best because Smash 64 and Melee. :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I got a big question. How can you do motion sensing on Dolphin when there's no sensor bar?
ok, it's a bit more conplicated, but you need an IR source.

It doesn't even have to be the Wii one, but it will give best result.

I could get a wireless one on ebay or anything (if you have the skill, you can even make one), but I chose to use a real one because....I payed for it, why not?

So,

1) Boot your WiiU in wii mode and just pass the prompt for he display with a wiimote.

2) pass the warning thingy.

3) you can at this point tun the tv off, but just make sure the console is always on.

4) unpair the Wiimote (easy method, remove the battery and put them back).

5) with your dongle plugged, you can now use the wiimote standalone. To pair wih your computer, have a program that can test it and press the sync button. You normally would use the 1 and 2 button, but this will cause the wiimote to pair to your WiiU while the sync requires you to push the sync button on the WiiU, but the way the dongle will work is that it's like it's permnently pushing it for your pc has it's constantly searching. This will force he Wiimote to pair to your pc while the WiiU is still on wii mode.

6) you're actualy done!

Yeah, dolphin when lauch can have an option for continuous search so, lauch the game then press sync.

Why do you want your WiiU on in Wii mode, but not paired to it?

It'a because the Wii sensor bar needs to have power. In WiiU mode, it will only give power if there's a wiimote detected which we do not want to pair (unless you have a second wiimote, but that's another thing and even then, disconnect after not touching it).

But it's constantly on in Wii Mode so, you want to get in there.

However, you HAVE to have a wiimote paired to pass the display prompt so, you have no choice but to first pair the Wiimote on the WiiU and pass the prompt.

Once in wii mode, you have a working sensor bar but we need to pair it up to the pc. That's when come my sync button technique.

As for the sensor bar, the wire is ridiculously long so just mae sure it is either on top or bottom of your screen and set the location in dolphin depending on what you choose.

Add hdmi cable and it's litterally like the original environment, but with dolphin.

My pc is decent enought to ALONE maintain 60fps, but beware, good cpu needed and a good gpu will help, but cpu is way more important.

Then, add the fact that I have a second monitor which I got for 20$ (seriosuly, I culd not refuse this the resolution is 1280 x 1024 and it supports vga which even then, is better than my laptop screen).

But I could hook hdmi to my tv....it just is more complicated.

I know you might feel jealous, but the dongle only cost 15$ how could I possibly refuse that?

D

Deleted member

*sigh* I did it. I got every single custom move. I forgot that Marth's side 2 was a challenge reward and not a random drop.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I have accomplished 1000 battles! And not a single one was offline! *excluding fighting unlocked characters*

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
After Shulk do Little Mac, Red Ryu! :D

D

Deleted member

I have accomplished 1000 battles! And not a single one was offline! *excluding fighting unlocked characters*
When I reached 1,000 matches, I recorded how many times I used each character. Most characters were used only once, and Shulk was used over 25% of the time. It might be higher now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom