• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just main the entire roster Red Ryu :troll:

But in an actual suggestion, do Peach, Palutena and.... Falco

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I main Shulk, what else do you expect? :b
I dunno, maybe "This is the Monado's Power," "This is a good result," "I got through that pretty good," "Now it's Shulk time," Shulk's jab, or rave?

Holding "A" as Shulk is the best taunt

Last edited by a moderator:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just main the entire roster Red Ryu :troll:

But in an actual suggestion, do Peach, Palutena and.... Falco
I secondary the entire cast is what I do in each smash game, or at least I try too...

My metaknight in Brawl is my worst character, not lying about that either, ask people who have tried to play against me how many times I SD'd and played horribly with him lol.

D

Deleted member

0-5 with Pikachu, sorry guys :(

next I can take other recommendations.
How about Dedede? :4dedede:

ok, it's a bit more conplicated, but you need an IR source.

It doesn't even have to be the Wii one, but it will give best result.

I could get a wireless one on ebay or anything (if you have the skill, you can even make one), but I chose to use a real one because....I payed for it, why not?

So,

1) Boot your WiiU in wii mode and just pass the prompt for he display with a wiimote.

2) pass the warning thingy.

3) you can at this point tun the tv off, but just make sure the console is always on.

4) unpair the Wiimote (easy method, remove the battery and put them back).

5) with your dongle plugged, you can now use the wiimote standalone. To pair wih your computer, have a program that can test it and press the sync button. You normally would use the 1 and 2 button, but this will cause the wiimote to pair to your WiiU while the sync requires you to push the sync button on the WiiU, but the way the dongle will work is that it's like it's permnently pushing it for your pc has it's constantly searching. This will force he Wiimote to pair to your pc while the WiiU is still on wii mode.

6) you're actualy done!

Yeah, dolphin when lauch can have an option for continuous search so, lauch the game then press sync.

Why do you want your WiiU on in Wii mode, but not paired to it?

It'a because the Wii sensor bar needs to have power. In WiiU mode, it will only give power if there's a wiimote detected which we do not want to pair (unless you have a second wiimote, but that's another thing and even then, disconnect after not touching it).

But it's constantly on in Wii Mode so, you want to get in there.

However, you HAVE to have a wiimote paired to pass the display prompt so, you have no choice but to first pair the Wiimote on the WiiU and pass the prompt.

Once in wii mode, you have a working sensor bar but we need to pair it up to the pc. That's when come my sync button technique.

As for the sensor bar, the wire is ridiculously long so just mae sure it is either on top or bottom of your screen and set the location in dolphin depending on what you choose.

Add hdmi cable and it's litterally like the original environment, but with dolphin.

My pc is decent enought to ALONE maintain 60fps, but beware, good cpu needed and a good gpu will help, but cpu is way more important.

Then, add the fact that I have a second monitor which I got for 20$ (seriosuly, I culd not refuse this the resolution is 1280 x 1024 and it supports vga which even then, is better than my laptop screen).

But I could hook hdmi to my tv....it just is more complicated.

I know you might feel jealous, but the dongle only cost 15$ how could I possibly refuse that?
I see. I should get a powerful PC then.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
0-5 with Pikachu, sorry guys :(

next I can take other recommendations.
Play as :4falcon: and try to win by only using Falcon Punches.

Or Nolimar (Olimar, but you can't attack with any Pikmin). Story of my life as an Nolimar main. :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been playing around with Kirby, and I found out something interesting; in every Smash Bros game, I sucked with Kirby, but in Sm4sh, I can play him better than Lucario, and he's my most played character.

The hell is this even? :4lucario:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been playing around with Kirby, and I found something interesting; in every Smash Bros game, I sucked with Kirby, but in Sm4sh, I can play him better than with Lucario, and he's my most time played with character.

The hell is this even? :4lucario:
Kirby wants to apologize to you. That's why, bruh.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Now...

I'm pretty much almost finished with Metroid Prime. I already broken into Phazon Mines, and I'm about to go into the second sub level now that I have the Plasma Beam. I gotta rest up for it though.

D

Deleted member

Now...

I'm pretty much almost finished with Metroid Prime. I already broken into Phazon Mines, and I'm about to go into the second sub level now that I have the Plasma Beam. I gotta rest up for it though.
That reminds me I have yet to play Prime Trilogy on Wii U. Gotta do that at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
lol sorry, I tried spacing with Ftilt a lot but it didn't work too well, I tried to do some stuff in the air but I get the feeling that is why I lost....sorry.
"You ain't no air fighter, Mac..."

Doc Louis is the best.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
No I played ballzy in the air.
Mac's forward air is a killer of second jumps, I demolished a guy with one Fair from Mac since he thought he still had his second jump, 30% to death! Air Mac is good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom