• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I heard from somewhere that UMVC3 is still a bad game because of the "OP" characters even though Capcom fixed a lot of problems MVC3 had.
Everyone uses Doom Assist for Hidden Missiles (which is utterly broken with Morrigan, Chris G style) and Vergil as an anchor. So there is little variety in the current meta-game.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just 2-Stocked a Greninja as Cap
Ended it with an Aerial Reverse Falcon Punch
Becaue HYESH :4falcon:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I'm still sad I never got to play the 3rd Spyro game. I finish the first two and I played much of Season of Ice. I still have my Ripto's Rage case... shoud've never sold it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
One of these I do want to play Marvel vs. Capcom (even if I suck at fighting games), mostly to play Arthur. He amuses me.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I made a Fox player completely give up and suicide his last stock after stomping his first stock while I was at 30% damage.
I think I did good!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wonder if me putting people on blast for bad behavior is good or bad given how I am a mod.

I want to support everyone but I get legit mad at some people just acting toxic.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
When I played MvC2, I just picked Cammy, Juggernat, and Spider-Man and spammed the hell out of my Juggernat support. :troll:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Off-Topic: PewDiePie's fanbase has trolls, idiots, and "Creepers", because (I think) they think being alongside the Number 1 person on youtube makes them look cool.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm certainly hyped for both Xenoblade and X.

Also, yay! I will get to use my shulk amiibo for something that I personally love! <3

Soul.

I wonder if me putting people on blast for bad behavior is good or bad given how I am a mod.

I want to support everyone but I get legit mad at some people just acting toxic.
Being mad at something is fine.
Whether it be a mod or a regular member, it is the same thing. There is nothing wrong with that.

Everyone uses Doom Assist for Hidden Missiles (which is utterly broken with Morrigan, Chris G style) and Vergil as an anchor. So there is little variety in the current meta-game.
Ooh.
Doom / Zero / uh....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One of these I do want to play Marvel vs. Capcom (even if I suck at fighting games), mostly to play Arthur. He amuses me.
I feel similarly, but with Phoenix Wright. I know he's a terrible character, but I wanna try him out. Just once.

I'd also totally play Shuma, but of course, you can't download him anymore.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Your avatar is adorable.
It also looks like Buizel.
Bonus points for that.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Your game sucks takes no skill.

Lol your game is trash **** smash game x.

Etc.
I personally think all smash games are good for their own reasons. If I'm going to dislike anything, it's for their actions not their game. I don't care what people still support and if they should still be.

Really, I just don't want people messing with the smash 4 meta and trying to make it something it is not.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Why are there a lot more of salty players in the 3ds Smash 4, than in the Wii U version.
In the 3ds version they automatically leave after one match, weird.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh Dont worry about that.
Thats a mods job to slap people when they are acting stupid
Missed opportunity to use this:

And this gem:

But he'll return soon.
I have an idea of why he was banned.. but I wont say anything

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Is there such thing as RPG class stereotypes?
I thing these kinds of stereotypes would be for a few classes:
Warrior: Loud, sometimes selfish, stupid
Elf: Makes sounds similar to Smash Bros. Zelda, Se*y (IDK)
Archer: Adventurous, brave, sneaky

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*sigh*...
I wish people would stop saying this ****...
I thought we were a community.
We are, but with too many subcommunities.
Melee, Smash 4 and Project M all have their own subcommunity, same for 3DS and Wii U, Ridley and no-Ridley and so on and so on. Meaning the entire Smash-community can't live peacefully as a community, accepting each other's opinions and differences. It's impossible. Unfortunately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom