• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I totally know who I'd want to play Zelda on the live action show, but it probably won't happen.

Morbi

Scavenger
I hope it's based primarily on TP in terms of visuals, but has a completely unique story with more than just Link as a hero.
Legend of Zelda with a completely unique story just would not be Legend of Zelda anymore. I mean, I hope they do not have any spoken dialogue or that would completely desecrate the spirit of Legend of Zelda. You need to make sure that Link is male so that females can feel connected to him. Link must also be under the age of 25 so that teenagers can relate to him. Link has to be a hero so that we, as the audience, can feel special. It is a simple formula, but it seems to work. If you change even one element, you might as well not call it Legend of Zelda. Amiright?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If anyone has some spare CN Codes they wanna give me I'd be glad to take 'em
Trying to save up for a N64 Game :b

D

Deleted member

Kinda is though.
I guess, but since I have most of the 3DS games available, I chose it. What sucks is that I lost most of my coins as a result and I can't give Super Metroid (Wii U) to @ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 . I only have 10 coins now.

First modern plattformer that took 30 odd lives from me in one sitting.

So it's super fun. :)
Now at 30 FPS instead of 60, it's going to be even more fun than the original! :troll:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I guess, but since I have most of the 3DS games available, I chose it. What sucks is that I lost most of my coins as a result and I can't give Super Metroid (Wii U) to @ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 . I only have 10 coins now.
That's fine. It's your coins. Thanks for letting me know.

In other news, I posted twice on the Smash Miiverse and once in the Pokemon one to celebrate Mewtwo's birthday. I'm terrible at drawing. XP

D

Deleted member

That's fine. It's your coins. Thanks for letting me know.

In other news, I posted twice on the Smash Miiverse and once in the Pokemon one to celebrate Mewtwo's birthday. I'm terrible at drawing. XP
I feel bad though. Maybe if I had more coins then I could give it to you. :/

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I have the original Skylanders game...for the 3DS.
It was a really simple platformer.
I got it with three characters - two of which weren't Spyro, so I never used them.

I stopped playing it because it turned out that Spyro was the worst character I had, and he was the only one I cared about. :urg:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I refuse to play it because of Spyro's new design and the fact you have to buy new characters so you can play with them.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly the thing that bothers me the most about Skylanders is the fact that, minus Spyro's terrible redesign, they're all OCs. With a toys-to-life type game, I just don't feel determined to buy a million toys of characters made for the game.

With something like Amiibos or Disney Infinity, those are known characters, and often ones that I'd just love to have figures of in general, so that's justifiable. But Skylanders just doesn't interest me at all since I have no personal connection. Just my opinion.

D

Deleted member

Talking about Patrick Warburton, wasn't he going to voice :4luigi:? :troll:
Shots fired, Wikipedia. I think.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly the thing that bothers me the most about Skylanders is the fact that, minus Spyro's terrible redesign, they're all OCs. With a toys-to-life type game, I just don't feel determined to buy a million toys of characters made for the game.

With something like Amiibos or Disney Infinity, those are known characters, and often ones that I'd just love to have figures of in general, so that's justifiable. But Skylanders just doesn't interest me at all since I have no personal connection. Just my opinion.
Well it's the closest we'll ever get to a new Spyro game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well it's the closest we'll ever get to a new Spyro game.
And that makes me sad when Spyro's essentially relegated to a side character with just how many characters Skylanders has now. :/

Poor Spyro...and Crash. He doesn't get anything.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I own the first Skylanders but I've never played it.

I the characters are cool but like Opossum said, they're all brand new original characters unique to the one game and I find it hard to want to spend so much money on them when I have no connection to any of them (save for Cynder in this particular case. I like the first Spyro reboot, and I like Cynder.)

So yeah, I've got no plans to get any of the other Skylanders games.

D

Deleted member

The only Spyro game I played was the first one and that was just me testing it on my PSP. It was good I suppose. I also played Crash Bandicoot 1. Don't blame me, I didn't start gaming with the PS1. :4pacman:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
The only Spyro game I played was the first one and that was just me testing it on my PSP. It was good I suppose. I also played Crash Bandicoot 1. Don't blame me, I didn't start gaming with the PS1. :4pacman:
what the heck is your icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom