• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll be honest, I've actually only ever played the Eternal Night.

I've done craptons of reading into almost every other game though, including Dawn of the Dragon.

...I also really liked the romance between Spyro and Cynder. Even if it was only properly confirmed at the very end of Dawn of the Dragon, the final Legend series game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Honestly the thing that bothers me the most about Skylanders is the fact that, minus Spyro's terrible redesign, they're all OCs. With a toys-to-life type game, I just don't feel determined to buy a million toys of characters made for the game.

With something like Amiibos or Disney Infinity, those are known characters, and often ones that I'd just love to have figures of in general, so that's justifiable. But Skylanders just doesn't interest me at all since I have no personal connection. Just my opinion.
Well, to be fair, without Skylanders, amiibos and Disney Infinity wouldn't exist.
I actually am interested in Disney Infinity as a game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So WWE SuperStar & big Zelda fan Cody Rhodes is really happy to hear about that Zelda Netflix series "happening" (he, and many others, doesn't seem to know it's currently a rumor at this time).

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/246774-...r-the-rumored-legend-of-zelda-netflix-project

Someone really needs to speak up on the legitimacy on this whole Zelda Netflix rumor (I don't believe it but it's already getting out of hand).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, to be fair, without Skylanders, amiibos and Disney Infinity wouldn't exist.
I actually am interested in Disney Infinity as a game.
It's a fun game! I enjoy it immensely. 2.0's got a couple of bad glitches apparently, but supposedly there's a patch in the works. Luckily I haven't had any of the glitches yet, myself. Apparently it only affects some people.

Ralph, Aladdin, and Captain Jack Sparrow are currently my favorites to play as. And I can't find Rapunzel anywhere which is killing me since she's another of my favorites. :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This exists for real? Bruce Almighty...
The "original" Dark Spyro was actually just Spyro himself corrupted under another villain's influence. His scales turned black, his eyes glowed bright white, and he gained several new lethal attacks and abilities. He was forced into this state near the end of the Eternal Night.

It's also possible to unlock the Dark form for free use on a replay of the same file if you beat some challenges, so that's fun.

In Skylanders though, I believe they made him an entirely separate character. I could be wrong, but I forgot what the explanation for his presence in that game along with normal Spyro was...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Disney Infinity's Hawkeye is literally Wesker.

Seriously, he doesn't look like Hawkeye from the Movie at all! He literally looks like Wesker with a bow.

For reference:

I think the design they were going for was a mix of the Avengers movie Hawkeye and this Hawkeye.

They kinda go back and forth with the Marvel characters on which Source Material they take the design from.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I think the design they were going for was a mix of the Avengers movie Hawkeye and this Hawkeye.

They kinda go back and forth with the Marvel characters on which Source Material they take the design from.
I think his Disney Infinity design is more like his redesign in Hawkeye #2:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Possibly, but still, in both instances, Hawkeye's hair faces forward. It's not seeming smoothed back like it is on the DI figurine.
All they need to do is make the shades straight instead of curved up and he is identical to Wesker.

Soul.

UMvC3 Wesker tho.
....Oh wait.
>Bad neutral game
>OP at the start, exploited after
>no one uses him.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Just took all the pictures I needed for my Young Epoch Woody review.

And now to actually write the review...:p

D

Deleted member

UMvC3 Wesker tho.
....Oh wait.
>Bad neutral game
>OP at the start, exploited after
>no one uses him.
Too bad I don't play UMvC3 now. :troll:
Well, I kinda did, but it was the standard version (no Ultimate) and it was on my Xbox, which I sold to a pawnshop.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Little Mac is my secondary, and I will play him a lot no matter what.
I won't care about people disconnecting me, saying I have no skill, and going on the ledge to try the same overused tactic on other Macs, I will still play as him. Because, he's great and satisfying, plus he's one of my requested characters and they love him before he's announced, now they all hate him.........

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Little Mac is my secondary, and I will play him a lot no matter what.
I won't care about people disconnecting me, saying I have no skill, and going on the ledge to try the same overused tactic on other Macs, I will still play as him. Because, he's great and satisfying, plus he's one of my requested characters and they love him before he's announced, now they all hate him.........
People still hate Mac? I thought all their hate moved to Diddy.

Soul.

Too bad I don't play UMvC3 now. :troll:
Well, I kinda did, but it was the standard version (no Ultimate) and it was on my Xbox, which I sold to a pawnshop.
I was actually going to get a Vita for UMvC3 alone but ehhh.....

I still use Wesker because he is Wesker. Wesker, Rocket Raccon, and Phoenix all day, erryday!
I don't know who would I use in Mahvel.
Maybe Zero / ??? / ???

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I could never really get into UMvC3, but when I did, you bet your ass Wesker was the only mainstay in my team.
Of course, I usually also used Zero and Amaterasu. I would have used Jill, but you know...RE5 Jill ****ing sucks.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I heard from somewhere that UMVC3 is still a bad game because of the "OP" characters even though Capcom fixed a lot of problems MVC3 had.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
People still hate Mac? I thought all their hate moved to Diddy.
Here at SmashBoards, we evenly divide hate for previous top characters and the new "flavor of the month". For Smash 3DS/U, we hate:
  • :4sheik:- Ryu Hayabusa
  • :rosalina:- Elsa
  • :4diddy:- Curious George
  • :4littlemac:- Crouching White kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom