• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll spend the 14 as a normal day, and that means not giving a damn about that.
If you really love someone there's no need to have a day as an excuse to show your affection, there's another 364 days in the calendar to do that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Im going to avoid coming here on the 14th for th fact that I dont want to look at people crying they dont have a GF/BF like their life depends on having one
I never cared about that holiday to begin with. I tend to treat it as a normal one. Shots fired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll spend the 14th like I do every February. Hyping for the days after with the sales on chocolate.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'll spend the 14 as a normal day, and that means not giving a damn about that.
If you realy love someone there's no need to have a day as an excuse to show your affection, there's another 364 days in the calendar to do that
I dunno, seeing a ton of people going around and sharing their feels on a holiday in mass probably helps the meek and quiet go through with it!

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
We're on the subject of Valentine's day?

I haven't cared for a Valentines day since elementary school. Those goofy little cards you get from your classmates? That was the ****, and they're fun to burn.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I dunno, seeing a ton of people going around and sharing their feels on a holiday in mass probably helps the meek and quiet go through with it!
go through with it as in feel bad that they dont have a GF/BF and them go cry about it to people who dont care?
We're on the subject of Valentine's day?

I haven't cared for a Valentines day since elementary school. Those goofy little cards you get from your classmates? That my the ****, and they're fun to burn.
I just wanted th lollipops. I was less mad that I didnt get cards and more mad that I didnt get any ****ing candy

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Im going to avoid coming here on the 14th for th fact that I dont want to look at people crying they dont have a GF/BF like their life depends on having one
I agree, people seem to whine and moan about finding a girlfriend/boyfriend/life companion yet decide that complaining on the internet is going to solve their problems.

Besides, it's another day for candy and for my dentist to tell me that I'm brushng my teeth wrong. :seuss:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I agree, people seem to whine and moan about finding a girlfriend/boyfriend/life companion yet decide that complaining on the internet is going to solve their problems.

Besides, it's another day for candy and for my dentist to tell me that I'm brushng my teeth wrong. :seuss:
And then their are the ones that brag about their GF/BF to people who dont give any ****s.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
go through with it as in feel bad that they dont have a GF/BF and them go cry about it to people who dont care?

I just wanted th lollipops. I was less mad that I didnt get cards and more mad that I didnt get any ****ing candy
I meant more along the lines of the psychological boost of seeing others doing what they want to do and actually talk to their special someone, but okay.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I liked the cards. I had a fascination with fire at the time and the material was easy to burn.

I also enjoyed mini Twix and Snickers. Still do.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So the big V day is the current subject? Assuming that I get my loan soon, it would be the perfect time to stock up on seeds for the garden I've always wanted since the backyard looks "sad" these recent years. Other than that, not much will happen other than the usual card signing and having some super dark sex enhancing drugs chocolate to eat. I'd rather not go spend happy for a high class restaurant of all things since there other plans to handle regarding a Mac.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But... wouldn't they do that everyday though?
Terror and fear is one of the potential side effects of liking someone, and an event where lots of people are blatantly walking up to the person they like can let the those who have issues opening up actually go through with communicating with the person that they always liked since they would not be the only one attempting to do such a thing and thus a confidence boost that would otherwise not be there.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Talking about V-Day? I don't care about it ,one of the most useless holidays ever. Only good for candy, but not those candy hearts those things are gross.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Talking about V-Day? I don't care about it ,one of the most useless holidays ever. Only good for candy, but not those candy hearts those things are gross.
Useless holiday? Surely you mean Columbus Day.
The Monday off is good nonetheless.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Or, cheaper meals at some restaurants, if they do those anymore. Go in, say your date's on his/her way, wait 20 minutes, order, eat, act like your sad, then go on with your full belly like a good troll. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Someone needs to hurry up and disprove this leak before I get too hyped up for Roy.

Roy and Lucas only appear once you Photoshop the CSS and port it over to Nintendo 3DS Camera. HYEZ! :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I've never liked Saint Valentine's Day, the fact that it's so close to my birthday doesn't help. Why is it that 12 year-olds who don't even know who St. Valentine is and have "relationships" that last no more than a week make the biggest deal about it?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I've never liked Saint Valentine's Day, the fact that it's so close to my birthday doesn't help. Why is it that 12 year-olds who don't even know who St. Valentine is and have "relationships" that last no more than a week make the biggest deal about it?
Hormones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom