• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Free power boost, full immunity to fire attacks. Id say that outweighs a chance to burn on physical contact.
I know. But, what are the chances of getting hit with a fire move? I can see the usage in double battles I suppose.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Flash Fire Typhlosion will be the greatest of all time.

What do you mean?
I just mean, you and the two people that quoted you all put down a different starter

Is Flash Fire really that good of an ability for the Cyndaquil line? I think Flame Body would have been better.

I don't see many people use the Johto starters as it is. Honestly, them and the Unova starters would get the most benefit from Mega Evolution.
Typhlosion isn't exactly the sturdiest of pokemon

Personally, I'd give him Solar Power but CHARIZARD got that

I know. But, what are the chances of getting hit with a fire move? I can see the usage in double battles I suppose.
You switch in from a pokemon weak to fire

They use a fire move, expecting to get a 1HKO on your steel or grass but hit Typhlosion instead

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Why are strategy games so addicting...

I'm just back from a 5 hour session of Rise of Nations. And I'll be off soon, as it's about 3 am.
Maybe because they make you think a lot.

You spend hours and hours thinking and trying strategies to clear a single level/map/stage/whatever.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Nanomachines Swap ins son! Hell, bait a will o wisp and get a free power boost. Can't get a more swap safe thing like type immunity.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just mean, you and the two people that quoted you all put down a different starter

Typhlosion isn't exactly the sturdiest of pokemon

Personally, I'd give him Solar Power but CHARIZARD got that.

You switch in from a pokemon weak to fire

They use a fire move, expecting to get a 1HKO on your steel or grass but hit Typhlosion instead
Fair points. I never really gave that ability much thought. Solar Power is good, but wouldn't it be a bit risky? Personally, I would have picked Drought(or Flame body if it's raised defensively), but I suppose both Charizard Y and Ninetails fill that role.

Last edited:

Soul.

Oh goodness, the HA Johto stuff will be available for X/Y owners as well.
Great.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ima tell you a story about a Wario who decided to pick a fight with a certain Lucario.

Wario knew what he was doing with his bike tricks and throws and knew how to apply pressure to his opponent but something he failed to accomplish was finishing off his target, he lost his first stock to the Lucario after bringing him up to 174% damage.

After respawning and trying to get a grab poor Wario was hit by an aura sphere bringing him up to 26% damage, which after he ran and rolled towards the Lucario in an attempt to get a quick down smash but unfortunately he ended up rolling into the Lucario's forward smash and died at 26%.

He raised a sign that sarcastically said "Nice skill" and proceeded to leave the vicinity and all that remained was a trail of salt.

Spoilers:
The Lucario was me

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ima tell you a story about a Wario who decided to pick a fight with a certain Lucario.

Wario knew what he was doing with his bike tricks and throws and knew how to apply pressure to his opponent but something he failed to accomplish was finishing off his target, he lost his first stock to the Lucario after bringing him up to 174% damage.

After respawning and trying to get a grab poor Wario was hit by an aura sphere bringing him up to 26% damage, which after he ran and rolled towards the Lucario in an attempt to get a quick down smash but unfortunately he ended up rolling into the Lucario's forward smash and died at 26%.

He raised a sign that sarcastically said "Nice skill" and proceeded to leave the vicinity and all that remained was a trail of salt.

Spoilers:
The Lucario was me
Then Spider-Man arrived and he beat the **** out of him.

The End.

P.D.: Spider-Man was me

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Spoilers:
The Lucario was me
I knew the ending was coming

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Seventh Son movie looks rather run of the mill. Almost like a filler movie of sorts. Then again, most big blockbusters are out in the summer. So I shouldn't expect much from the get go.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hai, sweet humans of this thread, what I missed?

EDIT: I just read about HA Johto Starters
SHEERRRRR FORCE GATORRRRR HYPE

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hai, sweet humans of this thread, what I missed?

EDIT: I just read about HA Johto Starters
SHEERRRRR FORCE GATORRRRR HYPE
eLicense took down Sega videos, and hours later, Sega got the touch (and the power as a result) and removed the eLicense complaints on YouTube. I had to remove all my videos in advance but I am planning to reupload just 1.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think I'm gonna do Finish February for video games like Game Grumps is doing.

Saatko sen? suomen helmikuu:troll:

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
If there's gonna be another Smash tournament, I hope Xander Mobus hosts and announces after appearing in Smash commercials and the 50 Fact Extravaganza.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm board
I should really get around to picking up ORAS or Hyrule Warriors
Like I have the money and the means to get them
I just haven't :3
I'll probably forget about it by tomorrow