• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Can it be, Miiversians are now intelligent for once? I wouldn't really tell since it has been months since I've last been there. But I do hear the the stupidity levels haven't changed the slightest, even after the end of Smash speculation. :laugh:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Or because Ash's Pikachu beat a legendary in one episode, then a new season comes around and he loses to a Snivy that a trainer JUST got

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So apparently, it isnt Sega doing all the youtube shenangans
See guys, Sega does what Nintendon't after all. Ruining their reputation even further after the already earth shattering news of their focus on PC/mobile in the future. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The manga is the reason people get mad about ash not aging, In the Manga Red aged but Ash was made so they can keep him young so they can keep the cartoon going. I still fine it a silly reason to be mad at that because Ash is not Red.
Funny, because the last time we see Red in the games, is in Pokemon Black 2/White 2. Yet he looks the same in Pokemon Heart Gold & Soulsilver. B2W2, takes place quite some time after Gen 2 & 4. And Gen 2 & 4 take place 2 years after Gen 1 & 3(because that's how their time line works I guess).

AND Gen 1 & 3 in those games, Red still looks the same. So the "Official" Red hasn't aged much either. If anything the Manga version would stick out.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
See guys, Sega does what Nintendon't after all. Ruining their reputation even further after the already earth shattering news of their focus on PC/mobile in the future. :troll:
SEGA having a tainted image isn't anything new.

Dates back when they started artificially extending the SEGA Genesis life with the SEGA CD and SEGA 32X, then mistake after mistake happened since then.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Let's be honest, he always goes from beting very strong Pokémon on one region to suddenly have trouble beating the region bird of the first routes in it's first stage in the next one.
Is the question that Pikachu's power is extremely inconsistent or that Ash is utterly incompetent?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is the question that Pikachu's power is extremely inconsistent or that Ash is utterly incompetent?
Actually both.

The second gets reinforcement by people stating how many strong Pokémon he has left or released. Of course, completely ignoring the circumstances for each one like Butterfree wanting to do Daycare stuff with that pink one or leaving Charizard in training (who is still owned by him and has called him a few times and even used him to travel in Unova).

Soul.

What.
>HA Johto starters are coming
Son, Feraligatr is going to rise in usage.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently everyone has a different favorite Johto starter

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
yeah with Volt tackle. hat makes no sin, what also makes no since is why they let a legendary go into the league
In the first movie he used thunderbolt to defeat a Donphan. If you expect consistency of type advantage in the anime, then you're lost.

They had to make more episodes and he was high on the League, so the executives as the money greedy ******* they are decided to cheat and Tobias AKA the guy who defeated him using a freaking Darkrai was made.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In the first movie he used thunderbolt to defeat a Donphan. If you expect consistency of type advantage in the anime, then you're lost.

They had to make more episodes and he was high on the League, so the executives as the money greedy ******* they are decided to cheat and Tobias AKA the guy who defeated him using a freaking Darkrai was made.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
My brother is terrible at Singles Project M.

...but apparently shines in Doubles. The Lucas/Capt team we got is pretty solid.

D

Deleted member

Wait, so the one who was taking down the videos was eLicense, a separate entity that isn't connected to Sega, so uploading Sega content is no problem on YouTube. *sigh* I deleted my videos for nothing, but whatever lol. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is Flash Fire really that good of an ability for the Cyndaquil line? I think Flame Body would have been better.

I don't see many people use the Johto starters as it is. Honestly, them and the Unova starters would get the most benefit from Mega Evolution.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Is Flash Fire really that good of an ability for the Cyndaquil line? I think Flame Body would have been better.
Free power boost, full immunity to fire attacks. Id say that outweighs a chance to burn on physical contact.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why are strategy games so addicting...

I'm just back from a 5 hour session of Rise of Nations. And I'll be off soon, as it's about 3 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom