• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I thought the secret Lucas and Roy additions was proven illogical because after a statement from Sakurai that a single character takes a long time and effort and thats why Mewtwo alone is taking so long, and so pulling out 2 additional characters out of nowhere would end up with Sakurai putting both feet in his mouth.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I thought the secret Lucas and Roy additions was proven illogical because after a statement from Sakurai that a single character takes a long time and effort and thats why Mewtwo alone is taking so long, and so pulling out 2 additional characters out of nowhere would end up with Sakurai putting both feet in his mouth.
Not really. Think about it.
If that was the case, then how on Earth could he make over 50 characters in the span of a couple years?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Unlike Mewtwo also Roy and Lucas aren't worthy of being DLC.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Fixed. :awesome:
Cinco de Mayo and St. Patrick's Day also seem a bit...useless to me as well.

----
Everybody knows that May 4th is the most important holiday. Why? STAR WARZ!

May the 4th > My birthday (tomorrow, hint, hint) > Halloween >>>>>>>>>> Christmas/Toy Day/Get Free Stuff/Go Jesus, Go Jesus, it's your birthday = Same Crappy Year with new number.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Not really. Think about it.
If that was the case, then how on Earth could he make over 50 characters in the span of a couple years?
Because Mewtwo was not priority and the rest of the roster which was final in like 2012 was high priority.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized how broken is the Soul Dew lol

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I was watch Chuggaaconroy's playthrough of Xenoblade and...
So, is Shulk technically a villain then? I think my brain turned to mush somewhere along the video.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Only one that isnt useless is Martin Luther King Day
That's a funny way of saying Presidents Day. Where I glorify great Presidents like
  • Teddy Roosevelt and his "big stick"
  • Leader of Codename S.T.E.A.M.
  • OG Washington
  • :4myfriends:
  • Bill "Didn't inhale that joint" Clinton
  • The American Badass, Andrew Jackson
  • Baracka Flocka Flame
  • Bush Kush (both OG and the sequel)
  • The :4luigi: of the presidents, John Adams

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's a funny way of saying Presidents Day. Where I glorify great Presidents like
  • OG Washington
  • Baracka Flocka Flame
You take Bush off that list right this instant

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
  • OG Washington
  • Baracka Flocka Flame
What about George Sears?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because Mewtwo was not priority and the rest of the roster which was final in like 2012 was high priority.
But how is that any different? He's proven that the team is able to make numerous characters at a time, so why would it only be now that they do one at a time?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Regardless of belief... Chocolate does NOT make me feel like that.... it just make me want more Chocolate
Hence the drug part since most junk/fast food (especially chocolate) can be addictive to humans. I've even seen some extreme cases of withdrawal from a few shows revolving around some people going on a strict diet and avoiding sweets.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Valentines Day?
I don't really care about Valentines Day, mostly because the day after is much more important to me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I was watch Chuggaaconroy's playthrough of Xenoblade and...
So, is Shulk technically a villain then? I think my brain turned to mush somewhere along the video.
If anything Shulk was an unwilling pawn in Zanza's(who's obvious actions make him more of a devil than a god, but there's more that's gonna go down) plan. So he's not a bad guy himself. Clearly they need Thor, Goku and Superman to team up and body that dude.

Edit: The spoiler didn't work at first. Sorry if anyone saw that.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I feel like a jerk asking casual Nintendo fans if they use Club Nintendo...Obviously I haven't gotten an answer besides from people who actually use it.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But how is that any different? He's proven that the team is able to make numerous characters at a time, so why would it only be now that they do one at a time?
Lower priority = less man power put into it and its obvious that the full smash dev team is not working on Mewtwo or else he would be coming much sooner so its highly illogical to think that the low priority bonus material would suddenly have 2 sudden big additions.

There is no way that 2 characters would be added without announcement or heads up and not a chance it would end up with Mewtwo because my free DLC bonus states Mewtwo DLC and not Mewtwo and more. Its too deeply established that its only Mewtwo for a surprise inclusion of 2 characters to be even remotely possible.

There is also the thing that Roy is in the same boat as Mewtwo with both being pretty crap tier but popular melee veterans and so they would not keep it in the dark when they could just announce it and build even more hype for smash 4 which smash 4 hype is what they want a ton of.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure I was the only person in my kindergarten to second grade classes who knew about the countries of Seychelles and Eritrea, among others. You can thank a 3D Atlas program I had in my computer for that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So this slight change on YouTube happened. It's not important though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm pretty sure I was the only person in my kindergarten to second grade classes who knew about the countries of Seychelles and Eritrea, among others. You can thank a 3D Atlas program I had in my computer for that.
You expect kids in kindergarden to know what Seychelles and Eritrea are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom