• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I never liked Let's Play videos.
If I want to watch video game gameplay, I don't want some bozo who can't shut up go blabbing throughout the entire video.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't really watch let's plays, some are good but there are ones that are so annoying. I rather watch a review than a lets play at times.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"It has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively." -Serebii

But... But... :( I don't have Pokebank.

Damn, I need to set up some trades...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Finally :4shulk: is well represented outside of his game.
I can't wait for him to say something about his "swuoard". :troll:

Also hi.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
"It has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively." -Serebii

But... But... :( I don't have Pokebank.

Damn, I need to set up some trades...
Finally, now I can get a Sheer Force Feraligatr!

...Oh, and Typhlosion and Meganium are cool too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Youtube why

I watch a single video demonstrating the ridiculous amount of whip crack sound effects used in one Johnny Test episode and then suddenly Youtube thinks that means I want to watch full episodes of the show itself.

The recommendation system truly is garbage. At least I can just delete my watch history to prevent it from taking effect. :p

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I going to stop going to the which character is cute thread, too many people just putting their waifus there and not cute characters that make you go aww. Sorry but :4lucina:,:4robinf:,:rosalina:,:4zelda:,and:4palutena: don't fit that, well to me that is. You not see me putting :4shulk: there because he's my main and I like him. when I think of cute I think of :4villagerf:,:4kirby:,:4jigglypuff:,:4pikachu:,and:4tlink:and also :4ness: can fit that too. That my rant for the day I just have to say it to get it off my chest.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I going to stop going to the which character is cute thread, too many people just putting their waifus there and not cute characters that make you go aww. Sorry but :4lucina:,:4robinf:,:rosalina:,:4zelda:,and:4palutena: don't fit that, well to me that is. You not see me putting :4shulk: there because he's my main and I like him. when I think of cute I think of :4villagerf:,:4kirby:,:4jigglypuff:,:4pikachu:,and:4tlink:and also :4ness: can fit that too. That my rant for the day I just have to say it to get it off my chest.
You came into that thread with high expecations and were disappointed. You should have seen this coming.

Besides, the correct answers are :4dk:,:4dedede:,:4wario2:,:4rob:,:4ganondorf:, and :4wiremac:(yes, wired Mac)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Now to picture him saying "it's Reyn time" or "what a bunch of jokers".
I have, and it's magnificent.

You were expecting anything else? I'd be more surprised that those posts weren't in a thread like that. Or that female players didn't put down Link, Marth, Ike or Shulk.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I see. BrawlBRSTMs3 (an example) apparently has one strike left and if this is it.. then it's done. I am deleting all my videos in advance.

They wanted to focus on the PC and mobile markets with a boom. :troll:
idk for brstm, but that's actually VERY bad because out of all the best quality in yt standard, this is the best.

(note, I consider yt standard bad, but because it's the best way to share them here....I kinda am forced to take the best of the bad).

Though, showing images isn't a bad thing because if you have 60fpos 1080p....it's really beautiful.

But music....that's another thing. I just hate the compression that much....

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Finally :4shulk: is well represented outside of his game.
I can't wait for him to say something about his "swuoard". :troll:

Also hi.
Oh no now xenoblade games are going to suck now

Movie/show based games always always always fail miserably

Very little ever succed for good ones

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wow, I didn't know :4mario: was the Prospector of the Smash Amiibos.
inb4 he becomes rare and sells for $1,000 on eBay

So...if Buzz would be :4falcon:/:4fox:...would
:4luigi:= Woody?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Wow, I didn't know :4mario: was the Prospector of the Smash Amiibos.
inb4 he becomes rare and sells for $1,000 on eBay

So...if Buzz would be :4falcon:/:4fox:...would
:4luigi:= Woody?
Is it sad that I see one Mario that has his pupils looking to the left in that batch while every other Mario is facing right
Defect Confirmed :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom