• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ya know, I noticed that Little Mac is the first character to utilize the battle damage mechanic. Perhaps in a patch or next smash game everyone will have it.

Battle damage speculation for the whole roster becomes a thing!

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Ya know, I noticed that Little Mac is the first character to utilize the battle damage mechanic. Perhaps in a patch or next smash game everyone will have it.

Battle damage speculation for the whole roster becomes a thing!
That would be really neat I would love to see something like that added.

Which move is hoo hah?
Its diddy's dthrow "hoo" and his uair "hah".

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
That would be really neat I would love to see something like that added.

Its diddy's dthrow "hoo" and his uair "hah".
Can imagine broken spikes and dirty fur for lucario since fuzzy creatures don't show bruises. Battle damaged lucario at high aura, king of intimidation!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Good morning Smashboards! How are you guys doing today?

D

Deleted member

Sega apparently began to give strikes to YouTubers because copyrights and blah blah blah. That is news on the Copyup world, right?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Sega apparently began to give strikes to YouTubers because copyrights and blah blah blah. That is news on the Copyup world, right?
Did the Shining Force fiasco teach them nothing? And can they REALLY afford negative press in a time like this? Like, wow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wouldn't be surprised. SEGA has been against LPs for quite a while.
I see. BrawlBRSTMs3 (an example) apparently has one strike left and if this is it.. then it's done. I am deleting all my videos in advance.

Did the Shining Force fiasco teach them nothing? And can they REALLY afford negative press in a time like this? Like, wow.
They wanted to focus on the PC and mobile markets with a boom. :troll:

D

Deleted member

If BrawlBRSTMs3 is taken down, I will seriously have a mental breakdown. Companies these days just don't understand Fair Use.
Me too. People should have the right to share whatever they like on the internet. How are we supposed to contact the companies to upload them without getting strikes? Anyways, all my videos have been deleted and I gave the reasons on my channel. Kinda expected this to be honest.

Strofirko

Smash Master
SEGA content creators coming soon.:troll:
On the end of the day ,I don't care for most of the YT in general.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Crap, I overslept. So much for that appointment this morning...

Oh well, time to shake down the water company. Those assholes owe me money.

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
Man when I heard that the guy who did those cool smash bros sprites did new ones for the 3ds/WiiU characters I had to check if he made a good Shulk sprite...
I was not disappointed.:joyful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom