• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I hate memories. Old wounds keep opening back up. People who I haven't seen in ages, I'm furious at all over again.

What's the word for willingly doing something for the purpose of taking away someone's will to live? Oh yeah – "first-degree murder".

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Deep thought: Psychology class just doesn't make any sense at all.
Is it truly a nonsensical subject? Or perhaps, your mind cannot grasp the things that give it sense in the first place?

Is the fault truly in the subject itself?

D

Deleted member

Just like the Madoka Magica fanbase

:troll:
Once you get past all the funny stuff on KYM like Madoka-Titus or Morning Rescue, the Madoka fanbase is pretty crappy.

Because yuri shipping.

You're not wrong, and your trolling attempts have failed you

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I hate memories. Old wounds keep opening back up. People who I haven't seen in ages, I'm furious at all over again.

What's the word for willingly doing something for the purpose of taking away someone's will to live? Oh yeah – "first-degree murder".
That doesn't make any sense.

D

Deleted member

Is it because of photographic / eidetic memory? Dunno.

Bull. Nothing tops the Zekrom theme.

Gen 5 is top tier.
Maybe, and maybe not. I find the song funny for some reason. I didn't enjoy that gen much, but then again, I was never big on Pokémon.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Is it truly a nonsensical subject? Or perhaps, your mind cannot grasp the things that give it sense in the first place?

Is the fault truly in the subject itself?
I am doing good in the class, but we take some pretty strange notes in psychology.

The worst part is when the professor told us the youngest known female to give birth was only five years old. My response to that?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Once you get past all the funny stuff on KYM like Madoka-Titus or Morning Rescue, the Madoka fanbase is pretty crappy.

Because yuri shipping.

You're not wrong, and your trolling attempts have failed you
Especially the perverted Homura wearing Madoka panties on her head pics. Seriously, it's actually RARE to find a fanart of her where she stays in character.

And Rebellion came to make the fandom status even worse by making Sayaka and Kyouko live together, creating Nagisa with the sole purpose of pleasing the Mami x Charlotte crowd (I still like her tho) and the Homura admitting to love Madoka thing left so ambigous that Uborochi hasn't clarified which kind of love is.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Especially the perverted Homura wearing Madoka panties on her head pics. Seriously, it's actually RARE to find a fanart of her where she stays in character.

And Rebellion came to make the fandom status even worse by making Sayaka and Kyouko live together, creating Nagisa with the sole purpose of pleasing the Mami x Charlotte crowd (I still like her tho) and the Homura admitting to love Madoka thing left so ambigous that Uborochi hasn't clarified which kind of love is.
Honestly though, why would you ship Nagisa with Mami? They make her clearly younger than everyone else, and I always estimated her age to be 10 at the very oldest. Has her age ever been officially stated?

I do have a decent collection of good Homura art, though I have no idea where I found any of it.

C'mon man. Let him have this.
But he didn't win.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You do know it's actually true, right? Five years, seven months.
Yeah, when he actually showed us the evidence. The question is more of how she got pregnant more than it is about the credibility.
Because I'm not mad or annoyed. The purpose of trolling is to try and annoy or anger people. You have failed in trying to do both.
I wasn't trying to troll you in the first place, I was trying to make people laugh.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, when he actually showed us the evidence. The question is more of how she got pregnant more than it is about the credibility.

I wasn't trying to troll you in the first place, I was trying to make people laugh.
Incredibly premature puberty, most likely.

It's extremely rare, but can happen. This obviously being an extreme case.

Though this is really gross to talk about so I suggest we go no further. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man. It's still so good.
And it doesn't help that Zinnia is super hot.
I don't know. She was kind of a douche. At least, that's the impression I got. Good battle theme though.

The music from Gen 5 is the only thing I enjoyed. I didn't really like Gen 5 at all.
I didn't like Gen 4 too much. It was just too slow for me. And the Pokemon themselves weren't exactly my favorites. Infernape is awesome though. I liked Pokemon Black/White being more challenging overall(only game where the Gym leaders didn't feel like push overs.)And of course, fights were faster. But, eh different taste and all that.

Strofirko

Smash Master
It is weird when your browser can't load one page of the social thread without going nuts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It is weird when your browser can't load one page of the social thread without going nuts.
I'll wait until Windows 10's Spartan comes out to replace Chrome as my main browser. :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Honestly though, why would you ship Nagisa with Mami? They make her clearly younger than everyone else, and I always estimated her age to be 10 at the very oldest. Has her age ever been officially stated?
Because for some reason the Charlotte x Mami shippers we're in a huge number way before her conception. That and the thing they live together in the movie.

Then, she joined in the ranks of how official art portrays the others:

NSFW
now this is completely unnecessary

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A guy called "My New Soundtrack" does various 8-bit/16-bit/ covers of game music. Here's one of Shovel Knight in the Mega Man X style. It's really good.

D

Deleted member

Because for some reason the Charlotte x Mami shippers we're in a huge number way before her conception. That and the thing they live together in the movie.

Then, she joined in how official art portrays the others:

NSFW
now this is completely unnecessary
STAHP POSTING THIS ****

JEEZUS

And sure they live together, but she takes the form of this thing:

Yuri shippers are just ridiculous. "OH MY GOD THEY SAID "FRIEND." LES TAKE IT FURTHER!"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My god Baba Yetu is still fun to sing. Dat bass line, yo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.