• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well folks, here we are. All those weeks ago I asked you for a challenge. And boy, what a challenge it was. I asked you to send me anything in a private message, and I would compile all of those things into a story (though some, like those of you who sent in entire songs, had to have their bits...shortened a bit. :p It's still there though).

And now that story is here, and it's a behemoth compared to what's usually posted here.

And now, all that's left is for you to grab some popcorn, and enjoy.
This is gonna be long...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh and as a disclaimer, the one comical bit of shipping (not the one at Tank's intro) was not my idea. Someone suggested it :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
If we're talking mascots, what we need is Clefairy.

I mean really, how did Pikachu of all things get in over Clefairy?
Because cute animals will be chosen by default over obese moon dwarves with creepy expressions.

Beech' ez luuuuurve cute animals.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well folks, here we are. All those weeks ago I asked you for a challenge. And boy, what a challenge it was. I asked you to send me anything in a private message, and I would compile all of those things into a story (though some, like those of you who sent in entire songs, had to have their bits...shortened a bit. :p It's still there though).

And now that story is here, and it's a behemoth compared to what's usually posted here.

And now, all that's left is for you to grab some popcorn, and enjoy.
I shall read this later when I have the time.
It sounds like it's gonna be good so far though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This one's minor, but...spoiler tags, people. :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Looks like I'll have to wait next time to get Spider-Man x All Disney Princesses into the story.

D

Deleted member

There will never be a day where the Smash community gets along regardless of their game...
First, there was Melee vs. Brawl, then 3DS vs. Wii U came out, and now Melee vs. Smash 4 (in general)?

Let the final battle... begin.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I hadn't heard of them doing something that extreme before.
It probably started because a known Melee player in the crowd jokingly booed and then everyone around him joined in.
Mob mentality and all that.
To think, the first tourney that Nintendo sponsors and then these guys essentially **** all over their newest game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll be honest, I'm not surprised. You have those kind of people in every fanbase. It's not a unique thing.

Soul.

First, there was Melee vs. Brawl, then 3DS vs. Wii U came out, and now Melee vs. Smash 4 (in general)?

Let the final battle... begin.
It's hilarious to see that Smash 64 is never brought into any argument. It's like, 64 is in the top left side of a square, while Melee, Brawl, 3DS and Wii U are all in one circle trying to argue each other.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The soundtrack for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum is a true gem.

It leaves me feeling bejeweled.

I wouldn't call it a diamond in the rough.

I hope you don't find my puns opal-ling.

D

Deleted member

It probably started because a known Melee player in the crowd jokingly booed and then everyone around him joined in.
Mob mentality and all that.
To think, the first tourney that Nintendo sponsors and then these guys essentially **** all over their newest game.
There's no way it was a joke. You're giving them far too much credit.

On the bright side, it isn't as bad as the Sonic fanbase, is it?
Worse.

D

Deleted member

We must really be on the New World Order, then. Lots of elitists here and there.

It's hilarious to see that Smash 64 is never brought into any argument. It's like, 64 is in the top left side of a square, while Melee, Brawl, 3DS and Wii U are all in one circle trying to argue each other.
It's the first game after all. No complaints!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom