• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I usually never ate anything weird as a kid. Not only am I way too picky, but back then I was paranoid about getting sick or chocking on things (thanks to a traumatic experience with an ice cube).

Well, I remember years ago someone accidentally shot this chemical liquid **** in my mouth. I was freaking out, and washed my mouth like 10 times. But I didn't really swallow anything (I think), so I was fine.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
No flex zone is an awful song where it is made from 2 unknown rappers who are bad a pronouncing their names and kids only like it because they want to be gangster *******

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, Fox's Melee sounds are funny too. Weird, I know, but that's just me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You also need just as much help as the other.
I got help actually because that was a symptom of an iron deficit; shifting my diet to proteins and food rich in iron was the answer
(I think I said this in a previous post, but I can't find it lol)

Anyway, time to eat a completely normal sandwich

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Weirdest thing I ate when I was (way) younger was a dollar in loose change :4donkey kong:
My mom panicked
Ok now that. you dumb dumb probably adorable but dumb child. you could of choked, silly
ObamaLlama plzz...
igetit.png

I got help actually because that was a symtom of an iron deficit; shifting my diet to proteins and food rich in iron was the answer
(I think I said this in a previous post, but I can't find it lol)
oooooohhh ok I see, yeah I head of people with that doing that

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I think it would depend on who it was, all their personalities are really different.
I guess that would be *Ahem*,
Shining Armor, Celestia, Maud Pie, and Snips and snails duo.
(I know I said I'm gonna talk little about mlp, but she asked me a question)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Trying to find the hidden character for SSF2.
They're somewhere in these images.
Can't find it. :|

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Roy is also pretty funny. He honks like a truck if he's hit.
Lol, his Melee sounds are indeed funny. Wish the new games had them. xD
Let's see, Falco had "FOIYAH!" for Fire Bird, Ganondorf had "tuck" for his jumps, and Roy had like some weird voice switching issue where he was a total BAMF with his victory quotes, sounded like a prepubescent teen while fighting, and a truck when hit. Pichu also sounded older than Pikachu for some reason.

At least we still have Captain Falcon and his "OOO HOO HOO HOO!!!" for his star KO. :p

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No flex zone is an awful song where it is made from 2 unknown rappers who are bad a pronouncing their names and kids only like it because they want to be gangster *******
They know better! Ay! They know better!

I'm a trendsetter

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Melee's voice clips were great,but Sm4sh's aren't all bad.
What about Fox's?They're great...in one way...

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
I always heard "KICK" from Ganon and "BABE!" from Falco's Fire Bird.

Also, I still dislike the update for Starbound. At least I get cool space cowboys.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Let's see, Falco had "FOIYAH!" for Fire Bird, Ganondorf had "tuck" for his jumps, and Roy had like some weird voice switching issue where he was a total BAMF with his victory quotes, sounded like a prepubescent teen while fighting, and a truck when hit. Pichu also sounded older than Pikachu for some reason.

At least we still have Captain Falcon and his "OOO HOO HOO HOO!!!" for his star KO. :p
I miss Luigi's screaming laugh star KO, it was hilarious to randomly hear it during a fight.

D

Deleted member

Lol, I know right? Falcon's Melee KO sound is funny too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

:falcomelee: "FOIYAH" for dayz; I started to use Falco in Melee because I liked his voice....and skills of course :shades:

Fun Fact: A friend has :ganondorfmelee:'s "Tuck" voice clip as his SMS Ringtone

And :luigimelee: sounded like a norteño screaming lol

D

Deleted member

I miss Luigi's screaming laugh star KO, it was hilarious to randomly hear it during a fight.
It's even funnier when you know that it is a pitched up version of the yell that Mario does when he touches fire in Super Mario 64.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Favorite fall SFX:
:dkmelee:- *burp*
:mariomelee:- Doh!
:falconmelee:- OOH OOH OOOOH
:gawmelee:- *error has occured/modified dial up sound*
:nessmelee:- Ouch!
:linkmelee:- EHHAHAHAARG!

Soul.

>mfw I go to the Character Competitive Impressions thread and see that Pikachu has limitations that I didn't know (well most)

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Well... it looks like N64 Virtual Console might have been announced during SSB4WiiU's release timing. https://tcrf.net/Super_Smash_Bros._for_Wii_U. According to the TCRF, Smash 64 was supposed to be a demo in Smash Wii U. So does that mean that could be the announcement at APEX? Er... maybe. But, the information that seems to be teased might mean something bigger. Nonetheless, its cool information and might mean N64 Virtual Console in the future for Wii U.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Because he doesn't talk. He's a silent ranger, only to open his mouth to mock you with his heckling laughter.
But he has a bark, his duck makes noises, and they had the "FIRE!" sound, Olimar had few voice clips despite he's silent.

D

Deleted member

:falcomelee: "FOIYAH" for dayz; I started to use Falco in Melee because I liked his voice....and skills of course :shades:

Fun Fact: A friend has :ganondorfmelee:'s "Tuck" voice clip as his SMS Ringtone

And :luigimelee: sounded like a norteño screaming lol
Luigi's high pitched sounds are comical. Although, using his real voice in Brawl and Smash 4 is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well... it looks like N64 Virtual Console might have been announced during SSB4WiiU's release timing. https://tcrf.net/Super_Smash_Bros._for_Wii_U. According to the TCRF, Smash 64 was supposed to be a demo in Smash Wii U. So does that mean that could be the announcement at APEX? Er... maybe. But, the information that seems to be teased might mean something bigger. Nonetheless, its cool information and might mean N64 Virtual Console in the future for Wii U.
That wouldn't affect me since I already bought the Virtual Console version on Wii.

Twewy

Smash Lord
First of all, screw you for linking TCRF. It'll be hours before I get back to what I was doing before.

Second of all, neat. Shame I don't have a Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom