• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
While that is true, there are some people that are allergic to vaccines, or can't for religious reasons. But even then, if everyone ELSE is, they won't get sick anyway. :p

But then the people who falsely believe in the whole "vaccines cause autism" garbage ruin it all. Case in point: the recent measles outbreak at Disneyland. What's even worse is the implication that those people would rather have their kids die than to live with autism. That's scary and stupid.
There was a measles outbreak at Disneyland?

So you deny the Dark Lord the praise he deserves?! I'm disappointed in you. :evil:
I thought the Dark Lord you praised was the rest of your Substitute-kind.

D

Deleted member

"THE PRANKMANIA IS RUNNING OUT WILD BROTHER!!"
Sorry, I wanted to do that when I read PrankMania :p

I want a prank, just because Magenta looks cool :teeth:
If such thing occurs on my end, then I'll have to change my icon's color to fit. :smirk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Soul.

Since my name turned purple in The Great Prank War of Page Something-or-Other

Also, been listening to the MK7 Circuit Smash Remix
(This)
It's really good.
I'm surprised I've never heard it, cuz' I'm pretty sure it's a starter song.
So because of your prank you donut steel'd my avatar?

So does that mean Snoop lion was banned from Smogon?

:happysheep:
Snoop Lion is a top tier threat in OU but it's not banned. It's like X/Y Zard X.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Night Lag?
It's a term I use to describe lag that frequently happens at night, while things seem normal in the day. In my situation, it's been lagging a lot at night these days.

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit Yoooo your Warp setups are sick dude
I appreciate your kindness, but I still think it's not enough for me. Plus the lag just didn't make it feel right. I kinda want to make it look great, without lag. I feel too hard on myself.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not sure "religious reasons" is a legit enough excuse for me.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
It's a term I use to describe lag that frequently happens at night, while things seem normal in the day. In my situation, it's been lagging a lot at night these days.

I appreciate your kindness, but I still think it's not enough for me. Plus the lag just didn't make it feel right. I kinda want to make it look great, without lag. I feel too hard on myself.
With or without lag, you're playing very well, and I have respect for that.

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ever thought about using a LAN connection?

When you're wired, the internet becomes a lot more stable.
Ugh that avatar and signature, bringing back horrid memories of the Fire break event in Phantasy star Universe. Hunting for that puyoment aura. Oh god was such horror.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Religion was mentioned?

...This might get ug-
*ducks from barrage of bullets*

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Oh nonsense. What does a feeble driver have that the Dark Lord doesn't?!

Well yes, but I like to keep that a secret.
The most ridiculously OP tech in not only Nintendo but most of sci-fi in general.

(if you're wondering what I'm talking about I'm referring to that bomb that destroyed half the galaxy)

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
That's no surprise for me, being exposed (or in this case, consuming) things considered unhealthy/gross is benefical to train the immune system.

As a child my mom made play in sand (dirty sand with rocks and debris) to raise my defenses and being less vulnerable to infections in the future,
Your mom made you did that? That makes me think of the questionable things I did when I was a kid, like eating spiders.Not so proud of that.:c

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The most ridiculously OP tech in not only Nintendo but most of sci-fi in general.

(if you're wondering what I'm talking about I'm referring to that bomb that destroyed half the galaxy)
But Ganon has the access to the dark powers. And magic > technology.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Your mom made you did that? That makes me think of the questionable things I did when I was a kid, like eating spiders.Not so proud of that.:c
****ed up things I ate:
  • eraser shavings
  • shreds of loosleaf paper
  • piece of grass (no not @Grass )
...that's it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
With or without lag, you're playing very well, and I have respect for that.

I appreciate your kindness, I really do. I just wish I was around more ppl that were like that rather than those at AIB for the past 6 years. That place has a lot of evil there, despite most of my opponents being from there.

For the other one, I can't get wired connection, sorry.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
She didn't forced me, I liked to play in sand and mud anyway
And about the spider....at least it wasnt a roach or a fly...

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I appreciate your kindness, I really do. I just wish I was around more ppl that were like that rather than those at AIB for the past 6 years. That place has a lot of evil there, despite most of my opponents being from there.

For the other one, I can't get wired connection, sorry.
I can definitely vouch for you not being a scrub or needing to "git gud", because you're obviously very skilled at your character. This is actually helping me too because I've never had matchup experience against Palutena and this is great help. (and of course it's fun as well)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I actually eat more stupidly now than when I was younger, like food that was starting the rotting stage, really expired milk and a brick.... and my favorite, Pizza with sand and rocks

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I actually eat more stupidly now than when I was younger, like food that was starting the rotting stage, really expired milk and a brick.... and my favorite, Pizza with sand and rocks
How the hell did you eat this? Seriously, how? Explain to everyone how you consumed a brick.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
She didn't forced me, I liked to play in sand and mud anyway
And about the spider....at least it wasnt a roach or a fly...
Oh, I use to play in the dirt too and I ate a roach too...well at least I didn't eat the fly I guest.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So because of your prank you donut steel'd my avatar?

Snoop Lion is a top tier threat in OU but it's not banned. It's like X/Y Zard X.
Not BECAUSE of the prank.
The prank is the same time I started constantly CHANGING my avatar.
I happened to like this one when YOU used it, so when you said that you were thinking of changing your avatar, I decided to "borrow" it.
I've changed my avatar everyday since I've been pranked, and I'm not sure whether or not I'll stop when it's over.
I like the variety I've been getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom