• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Speaking of voices. Everyone keeps telling me I should be a voice actor but really all I can do is Loud Gravely Toad and Super Mario Bros Super Show Luigi and Mario. Provided you made Mario a smoker.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Shrunken lucario has the funniest voice in the game.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't like :4robinm: in Smash because I can't make him look like my Avatar in Awakening.

I mean, why does the female Robin get to have pink hair!? There should be a DLC Robin hair colour pack that gives both Robins all the possible hair colour choices in Awakening.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Everybody knows that :4fox:'s voice is worst than OwTehEdge's voice.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I just wanted to give a new snippet of the story for you guys. This comes from the introduction of one of the main characters you guys so...carefully...invented. :p

His name was Tank. Or at least, to the people he met, anyway. He left out the string of numbers and letters that followed. He wanted to keep some shred of his humanity intact. All he knew was that his human form had been destroyed in the cataclysmic explosion. He had been in the direct impact site of the meteor when it happened. It was a heavy impact. That’s all he was able to remember. But the scientists who replaced his flesh-and-bones limbs with robotics gave him a new identity. Though, he also took on the personality of one of the scientist’s interns, as well.

“Knuckles and Sasuke doesn’t make sense as an OTP…” he said under his breath.

Sadly that intern was a generic otaku. But nevertheless, Tank hid that side of him from the public. Until he could figure out the rest of his life, he was just the Tin Man, waiting for Oz to give him back a shred of humanity. The shred that those…things…took from him when the universes collided.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
On the Relationship Between Magic and Science

1. All magic must obey a set of Laws
2. If magic does not obey Laws it is chaotic and unable to be properly used
3. If magic obeys Laws then these Laws can be observed and studied
4. As soon as the Laws of magic begin to be studied it is then classified as Science

----

Magic in fiction can do some nifty stuff but it's just an unexplained science. While Ganondorf may have some local, or even contintent affecting magic, he does not have FTL spaceships and galaxy busting bombs.
I would say that magic can be studied empirically, since it interacts with and affects our world. But in most fantasy, the substance of magic is usually wholly different from the substance of matter (particles, fields, waves, etc.). So I'm not sure elemental magic and FTL travel, for instance, can be so easily or simply equated.

But otherwise, this is all true. Science is not materialism or naturalism; it's a body of knowledge and the methodology that supports and supplements that body.

What I'm basically saying is that Ganondorf is the resident Badass Supreme.

My understanding is that you and Poptart are a couple, and your adopted son Space Stranger is asking for money.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Obligatory reminder for all: :4lucina: has the best voice in Smash 4
Yay! Laura Bailey! Now all we need is Grey Delisle, Ali Hillis, and Claudia Black. Oh, and Steven Jay Blum, Johnny Yong Bosch, Gideon Emery, and Nolan North. Yes, most definitely Nolan North. :p

D

Deleted member

Oh voices? I remember watching Shulk gameplay back when Smash 4 was out in Japan and spitting out my drink when he did his up special.

:4shulk: - "AYE SLASHE!"

I'm so used to English Shulk that Japanese Shulk just sounds weird.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I just wanted to give a new snippet of the story for you guys. This comes from the introduction of one of the main characters you guys so...carefully...invented. :p
When does my Viet Crystal come in? I cant wait to see that
Gib bubble moneh pls.

Is that good for you , Son?

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Ghostly Adventures never existed....or that's what Im trying to think everyday
It's hard to believe that when I get control of the TV and my little brother BEGS me to watch it.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Yay! Laura Bailey! Now all we need is Grey Delisle, Ali Hillis, and Claudia Black. Oh, and Steven Jay Blum, Johnny Yong Bosch, Gideon Emery, and Nolan North. Yes, most definitely Nolan North. :p
Don't forget Troy Baker and Tom Kenny.

D

Deleted member

Nah, we need Tim Curry.

And Jun Fukuyama :roymelee: *HONK!*

And Chiwa Saitou/Cristina Vee

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"took from him when the universes collided."
Tank confirmed for Secret Wars.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Knuckles and Knuckles is an OTP with more sense :troll:

Inb4 Im a pleb for not using the "&"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom