• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'Il admit it, I use those a lot and I have to stop myself from using those pff

I do depend on the tree and bowling ball to much. Although, I landed a hit on someone on the edge of the stage with a bowling ball last night on Wolfies friend, It was fun. So much fun that I'm trying to learn how to use it effectively now.
Fsmash is good when reading rolls and edgeguarding. Same for the tree, but it's here more for creating mind games and giving you the axe than anything else.

For Dark Pit itself, the SideB is clearly not his best move. It's laggy as f***, it's not safe on shield and is horrible in the air. Really, it's only usable when you read a roll or to punish a laggy move from your opponent. Even OOS, it's not safe.
The thing that I need to learn with Edgy Pit is how to recover properly on certain directions. Sometimes, D.Pit can kill himself because the angles of his recovery are not that great.

By the way, should I put :4yoshi: as a main ? I mean...he's a safe main to have. But I still feel dirty when I play him. Only sometimes though.

lol
You wanna see a donut steel?
ok

>God the Hedgehog
i'm like "wat"

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Well the catch rate IS 0.4 afterall
I know that but the pokeballs only shaked 3 times once. ONCE. When it had one HP left.

And now I'm out of pokeballs other than the master ball. Time to restart. Sigh.

EDIT: YES. CAUGHT IT.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
@ Aurane Aurane : I caught that Premier Ball HA Spiritomb for ya. Just give me a call whenever you want to trade.

Anyway, what's up? Just got back from watching an insane football (soccer for you Americans) match.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
Guys, I'm trying to catch Mespirit. It's literally at 1 HP and I'm literally using all of my great and ultra balls.

THE BEST IT CAN DO IS ONE SHAKE! GET IN THE POKEBALL ALREADY!!!!:mad:
I had this problem with Raikou. I literally used every pokeball I had. I had to Soft-Reset.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Fsmash is good when reading rolls and edgeguarding. Same for the tree, but it's here more for creating mind games and giving you the axe than anything else.

For Dark Pit itself, the SideB is clearly not his best move. It's laggy as f***, it's not safe on shield and is horrible in the air. Really, it's only usable when you read a roll or to punish a laggy move from your opponent. Even OOS, it's not safe.
The thing that I need to learn with Edgy Pit is how to recover properly on certain directions. Sometimes, D.Pit can kill himself because the angles of his recovery are not that great.
quote]
Yeah, I started using than axe more then anything. Im lucky even hit someone with it and when I do, oh boy is so satisfying.
Speaking of villager, I want him in Mario kart right ****ing now
I know that but the pokeballs only shaked 3 times once. ONCE. When it had one HP left.

I remember in DP/P I wasn't even able to get it because ether, I never went back to the lake or I Koed them all.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

If you don't have them, you could go out and get some Dusk and Timer Balls. The former has a 3.5x catch rate in caves and when it's night, the former of which is where you encounter Mesprit. The latter builds up its catch rate over time, capping at 4x (twice the rate of an Ultra Ball) after a good amount of turns. Both work perfectly for Pokémon that tend to be very stubborn when you're trying to catch them, so having them on hand is always a plus.

Last edited:

Soul.

By the way, should I put :4yoshi: as a main ? I mean...he's a safe main to have. But I still feel dirty when I play him. Only sometimes though.

Eh.... Yoshi is too reliant on B-reversals, aerials, eggs in the air and some other things I don't know. The most noticeable change was him being able to jump out of shield which opens so many doors----I mean options. I don't think anyone loses to Yoshi unless you play bad.
Also that reaction fits pretty well with the image.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
If you don't have them, you could go out and get some Dusk and Timer Balls. The former has a 3.5x catch rate in caves and when it's night, the former of which is where you encounter Mesprit. The latter builds up its catch rate over time, capping at 4x (twice the rate of an Ultra Ball) after a good amount of turns. Both work perfectly for Pokémon that tend to be very stubborn when you're trying to catch them, so having them on hand is always a plus.
Ah, yes those. I just don't remember what city I go to get it in OR. Do you know?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
lol
ok

>God the Hedgehog
i'm like "wat"
"Wat" is the best word for him indeed. Taro Yamada looks like superstar in comparison to this "lost cause". :troll:

Speaking of Taro, someone managed to record a fight for the PS4 version of J-Stars Victory VS+ with that drooling troll. Since this was recording in a Taiwanese gaming event, this is obviously the Japanese version since the English sub might be saved for E3.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ah, yes those. I just don't remember what city I go to get it in OR. Do you know?
Rustboro and Fallarbor. Pretty sure you have to unlock them first by talking to some random NPC first. I know you unlock Timer Balls in Rustboro by talking with a scientist outside Rusturf Tunnel.

Soul.

"Wat" is the best word for him indeed. Taro Yamada looks like superstar in comparison to this "lost cause". :troll:
The recolor looks more like Silver than Sonic.
I wonder where the are the creative minds who made this beautiful character.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speaking of Taro, someone managed to record a fight for the PS4 version of J-Stars Victory VS+ with that drooling troll. Since this was recording in a Taiwanese gaming event, this is obviously the Japanese version since the English sub might be saved for E3.

Give me that damn game NOW. I need.... I need

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was in a rush when I posted this here is the machine:

And the "controller"

Last time I checked, wasn't Capcom the developer of this arcade title? Either way, I was legitimately shocked that Capcom would give Luigi this much love since their involvement in the Vaati Saga Zelda titles.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Got my second amiibo today. My collection has expanded. :4dk:

Collection Now: :4littlemac::4dk:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My amiibo collection is: 0.

Yep, still haven't gotten any. It's not like I've been looking for them, though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
lol
ok

>God the Hedgehog
i'm like "wat"
Eugh... "God"? And how many followers does he have on Tumblr?

I'm gonna take this opportunity to post my original character- a legitimately original character.
Battle Ready 2.png

Designed by me- not drawn by me. This is Gyronium, or in normal human conversation, Gyro. I won't get deeper into it because I'm still working things out. :4lucario:

When I got interested in writing, this character was to be the antagonist of a story I was developing. I haven't touched it in awhile because I'm on a writer's block. :4villager:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not planning to buy any Amiibo. Never been a merchandise guy and the extra things it does doesn't appeal to me.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'll probably buy my first amiibo once I get my hands on a New 3DS. I'm thinking of buying Pit and, from the next wave, Robin and Lucina.

Once they're out, I'll also try getting Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., Mewtwo and maybe Greninja.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'll probably buy my first amiibo once I get my hands on a New 3DS. I'm thinking of buying Pit and, from the next wave, Robin and Lucina.

Once they're out, I'll also try getting Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., Mewtwo and maybe Greninja.
I'll have 6 once I get Toon link and shulk

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I love those images. They are so simple.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, here's my story today.

Ive been out at the Chozo Ruins all day, but now that Flaahgra has been defeated, I'm off to Phendrana Drifts. Ah, the music of Phendrana Drifts. You might say the people have been playing it on my iPad all day to deal with the sadness that is the end of the Sonic franchise, but not me.

Good afternoon SmashBoards!
How are you all doing today?
Wha????? I was like "What? That isn't XSoul's avatar anymore. Oh wait, that's Blargg. FALSE ALARM."

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I got a Kirby and Link Amiibo for Christmas. Which came off as quite a surprise to me since my folks had no idea of their existence. Turns out that while she looking for Sm4sh Wii U a store employee decided to provide some extra help for my mom by telling her about the Amiibos, and she got two of them for me. :p

I hope to get a King Dedede Amiibo as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom