• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
This entire thread is dedicated to worshipping Joe

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh hai people. What's new ?
Me ? Well, I tested :4yoshi:. One of the easiest character to pick. I could main him for safety since Doc clearly can't win a lot against high tiers, but I'm not sure. At least I prefer him over :4ness:, and he's actually fun to play.

So yeah, what do you think ?
Also found this :
Have you played Hanafuda? It's a fun game. :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wish Tekken X SF would get some news already. :/
It's crazy that there's been zero news on Bandai Namco's crossover fighting game. It's been about 3 years now.
To be frank after the controversy with Street Fighter x Tekken, I wouldn't be surprised it was subtly cancelled.
I recall Katsuhiro Harada stating something like having very few people working on the game recently, stating it currently isn't a big priority for Bandai Namco Games right now. His reasoning is that he wanted to avoid saturating the market with fighting games, especially with Tekken 7 and Street Fighter V coming.

Remember that Harada is also busy with Pokkén Tournament and that mysterious Project Treasure.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just added Tentacruel & Florges to my fighting box list. Gonna be adding Beartic & maybe Slowking (or Slowbro) later. And NOT Magnezone. :4villager:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
People don't realise how strong the UpB of Doc is. It can break combos so hard, surprise people trying to edgeguard Doc and out of shield actually kills.

:4drmario: has the Shoryuken of Ryu.
:4mario: has the Shoryuken of Ken.
:4luigi: has the Koryuken of Dan.

Smash 4 confirmed to be a clone of Street Fighter. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
People don't realise how strong the UpB of Doc is. It can break combos so hard, surprise people trying to edgeguard Doc and out of shield actually kills.

:4drmario: has the Shoryuken of Ryu.
:4mario: has the Shoryuken of Ken.
:4luigi: has the Koryuken of Dan.

Smash 4 confirmed to be a clone of Street Fighter. :troll:
Can :4zss: be Cammy? :troll:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

The Universal Dong. Now on the Dongtendo U.

Strofirko

Smash Master
In other news naughty dog doesn't know how to make good old games anymore :
http://powerupgaming.co.uk/articles/600-naughty-dog-effectively-rules-out-returning
You know the industry of AAA games doesn't want more cartoon/platform games anymore,on the seventh geberation the only non-nintendo AAA titles that fits the description and shined,were sonic colors/generation and rayman origins,and even with that the former had a season of "badgy" games before and now is falling to his doom again,and the latter got a 3D title cancelled and stayed for hiatus a certain time in favor of some party games,the others...
Crash:Copy paste beat'em up and now is in comma.
Spyro:Turned into a tertiary character in favor of toy merchandise.
Banjo-kazooie:Lego car game.
Megaman:Creator left and its in hiatus.
Bomberman:Killed in cold blood.
Its just sad...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know the industry of AAA games doesn't want more cartoon/platform games anymore,on the seventh geberation the only non-nintendo AAA titles that fits the description and shined,were sonic colors/generation and rayman origins,and even with that the former had a season of "badgy" games before and now is falling to his doom again,and the latter got a 3D title cancelled and stayed for hiatus a certain time in favor of some party games,the others...

Its just sad...
Is this the right time to post this
I think it is

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Its just sad...
Only one red plumber and his friends are remaining now.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No its not
And police is until this day trying to find his corpse,killer was identified as the "bobcat".
Well Bubsy died way before the Gamecube was released due to a surgical incident that we'd best not talk about, so it was probably
BIG THE CAT
BEARS

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know what's driving me nuts? I have to beat X or Y again just to get Infiltrator Spiritomb in the Friend Safari. I also have to catch Solosis too. When I get those two, I will have completed my UU team. I'll also be able to get a few other 'mons too. But I have to beat the game first. Why do I have to work for nice things?!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know what's driving me nuts? I have to beat X or Y again just to get Infiltrator Spiritomb in the Friend Safari. I also have to catch Solosis too. When I get those two, I will have completed my UU team. I'll also be able to get a few other 'mons too. But I have to beat the game first. Why do I have to work for nice things?!
UU?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Which is the reason why I haven't restarted my Y, just for the Friend Safari.
I can catch you a HA Spiritomb in a couple of hours if you want. I have a FS that has one. You can even ask for a special ball except the obligatory Master and Cherish Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom