• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Nintendo manages to get the IPs of both :4megaman: and :4sonic: I think they'll become (or at least feel) like Yugi with the Three Egyptian Gods Cards

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Well I got to go. Sleep and all. But before I go, enjoy this commercial.
I always wondered why Barney was such an ******* stealing cereal from Fred every time. I mean, can't he get his own damn cereal?

Last edited:

Soul.

It'd be way too far once the inevitable Half-Life 3 comes out, but that's unrelated. Sonic fans would go full riot mode because that's how the fanbase works.
Half-Life 3 is so 2001.
Also yes, they would go full riot mode. Why wouldn't they. It's the Sonic fanbase after all.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Guess who just bought that rare Woody I posted? :4wario2:

>mfw I got a sweet deal on a rare item

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was checking the Smashboards article of SmashWiki an I saw that is really outdated
Like stating that "Pranked" is still being "Prank'd", Premium users having the 1UP Mushroom and a hard to read wall of text

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
And now Smashboards is giving me ads for figmas, and one of them is :4lucina:!

...today isn't the day for my wallet.

D

Deleted member

I was checking the Smashboards article of SmashWiki an I saw that is really outdated
Like stating that "Pranked" is still being "Prank'd", Premium users having the 1UP Mushroom and a hard to read wall of text
I was the one who updated the website and logo images on the SmashWiki article. That's good, at least. What if everything gets flattened on the XenForo theme the site is using? :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And now Smashboards is giving me ads for figmas, and one of them is :4lucina:!

...today isn't the day for my wallet.
That remined me that when that Figma comes out, my wallet will reach a new level of REKT

I was the one who updated the website and logo images on the SmashWiki article. That's good, at least. What if everything gets flattened on the XenForo theme the site is using? :troll:
Well...I like XenForo, so Im okay with that :p , but I miss the theme used during the Pre-Brawl era tho

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
that kind of sucks

i just learned there wasn't originally going to be a 'war doctor' in dr who

they planned on using Christopher Eccleston but after a disagreement, he decided not to come back to the show

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was checking the weather map to see if the rain will end
and I saw this on the radar...
wut.png

I don't know if that shape is a diabolical dog, a jiraffe, a llama or Arceus :p
But the head (located in Kansas) looks cool

Goodnight everybody

D

Deleted member

That remined me that when that Figma comes out, my wallet will reach a new level of REKT

Well...I like XenForo, so Im okay with that :p , but I miss the theme used during the Pre-Brawl era tho
I agree. XenForo fits the site well so it shouldn't be changed. And you mean the 2006 one?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've been asking if we're ever going to get the vBulletin vibrant theme. No definite answer...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been ask if we're ever going to get the vBulletin vibrant theme. No definite answer...
Would it be impossible to port a theme from another forum software from a technical standpoint? That, is indeed the question. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Would it be impossible to port a theme from another forum software from a technical standpoint? That , is indeed the question. :troll:
While a complete copy-paste really is impossible, I think one with a similar feel can be done. Xenoforo does derive a part of its coding from vBulletin IIRC.

D

Deleted member

While a complete copy-paste really is impossible, I think one with a similar feel can be done. Xenoforo does derive a part of its coding from vBulletin IIRC.
Pretty much; the founders worked at vBulletin before quitting it and forming XenForo. Maybe a modern version of a classic theme can work, like that YouTube Channels 2.0 with Material Design concept I showed during the week.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
why does everyone and their moms wonder trade charmanders

yeah it was cool getting one the first time

but he's not even my favorite fire starter

someone wonder trade rain dance squirtles

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
why does everyone and their moms wonder trade charmanders

yeah it was cool getting one the first time

but he's not even my favorite fire starter

someone wonder trade rain dance squirtles
Because everyone and their dog uses Mega zard Y and thus breed for natures and IVs so they gotta off load the charmanders ina productive way.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Because everyone and their dog uses Mega zard Y and thus breed for natures and IVs so they gotta off load the charmanders ina productive way.
This reminds me of that one comic about breeding Charmanders.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Why is this still the Smash 4 Social Thread? Why don't we make it the Smashboards Social Thread?

Strofirko

Smash Master
I still laughing my ass off from this video:
and is because the first and seventh place.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai people. What's new ?
Me ? Well, I tested :4yoshi:. One of the easiest character to pick. I could main him for safety since Doc clearly can't win a lot against high tiers, but I'm not sure. At least I prefer him over :4ness:, and he's actually fun to play.

So yeah, what do you think ?
Also found this :

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I wish Tekken X SF would get some news already. :/
I wish that they could add Dan in it.
Or put him in Street Fighter V.
Seriously, Dan was my main, I love how ridiculous he is, especially his theme :

D

Deleted member

Guess who just bought that rare Woody I posted? :4wario2:

>mfw I got a sweet deal on a rare item
That's going to be me when I get Shulk's amiibo. Picking it up from GameStop for $13.80 when the scalpers charge at the minimum $60.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I wish Tekken X SF would get some news already. :/
Gotta give Crapcom some credit. They delivered an (almost) complete game on time.

It's crazy that there's been zero news on Bandai Namco's crossover fighting game. It's been about 3 years now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom