• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

"In the latter day when sets the sun,
The appended hash rises, the mark of the latter man.
Meanings condense, and we along with them, becoming one.
It's snowing on Mount Fuji."

--Nostradamus, Century 20XX, #Quatrains
20XX? That'll be Fox's century, but people might think I am talking about a certain movie studio which is not true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

You know I wonder why the Smash 4 community thinks Wii U is their lord and savior lol.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Party trick for you all!
As lucario and on wuhu island (not omega) you can instakill everyone with down throw when on the boat segment. It works on any character.
...You are needed in the stage analysis thread then. We all thought that thing was the most unrecreational thing ever and anyone who was still advocating a ban don't understand anything. Yet it apparently happens often enough for you.

Serious. WHAT?!? That shouldn't be possible. You have to show us. This is very important for the legality of the stage and we need to find a way to kill it.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
You know I wonder why the Smash 4 community thinks Wii U is their lord and savior lol.
Have you heard that they may have scientifically validated the Ontological Argument for the Existence of Wii U?

Turns out that the sound of the Cosmic Microwave Background goes like "wiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiu..."

Our Universe was booted into motion, and Life bears the signature of next-gen Design.

Soul.

Have you heard that they may have scientifically validated the Ontological Argument for the Existence of Wii U?

Turns out that the sound of the Cosmic Microwave Background goes like "wiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiu..."

Our Universe was booted into motion, and Life bears the signature of next-gen Design.
Didn't the CMB go like this before? "Wii.... wiii... wiii...."
I'm getting tired of 3DS version complaints.

"Wow! A mediocre demo!"
"Good luck playing in your casualized version lmfao"
"3DS sucks and if you play it you suck."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Will SProgepede make Zelda a mid or top tier character for once? Find out in the next episode of Xyelot's Agent Smashboards.
I have a new mission in my life; unleash the sass, Lighting Kicks and Din's Fires like a true sniper :shades:

Soul.

I have a new mission: make sure everyone doesn't get butthurt over the 3DS version.
That or do some online matches on the 3DS....

I mean yeah Wii U is not bad, but...

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
...You are needed in the stage analysis thread then. We all thought that thing was the most unrecreational thing ever and anyone who was still advocating a ban don't understand anything. Yet it apparently happens often enough for you.

Serious. WHAT?!? That shouldn't be possible. You have to show us. This is very important for the legality of the stage and we need to find a way to kill it.
I'll be recording the replay I took of me doing it during a with friends match tomorrow, I literally found it due to remembering the video of Ness instakilling Wario with the boat and wanted to see if lucario could do it too and thus turns out he can do it and to what seems to be the entire roster.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Apparently people are still here which really sucks because I wanted a nice comfy forum all to myself.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I have a new mission: make sure everyone doesn't get butthurt over the 3DS version.

I love the 3DS version of Smash 4. I play it any chance I get.

The Wii U version though... I like it a little more. I'm more comfortable with the Gamecube controller than the 3DS, and I don't make as much mistakes like I would in the 3DS version.

Still, both are great in their own right.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506

My mission has been not dying from day 1 but I guess you can do that too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
New avi time, I'll miss Zoisite tho :p

I need to find another cool Sailor Senshi image too...

D

Deleted member

My mission has been not dying from day 1 but I guess you can do that too.
Well, even if most people prefer Wii U over non-existant input lag problems and muh GameCube controller, the 3DS version will survive and lots of people are playing it, actually, so I can hardly say it's for casuals when the same idea applies to the console.

Soul.

I love the 3DS version of Smash 4. I play it any chance I get.

The Wii U version though... I like it a little more. I'm more comfortable with the Gamecube controller than the 3DS, and I don't make as much mistakes like I would in the 3DS version.

Still, both are great in their own right.
Well that's fine. I can understand people being comfortable with a GameCube controller and all. It's just the sudden hatred that came out of nowhere for no reason at all.
I like both games as well. There is no need for both sides of the community to be hated.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've had a pretty happening day today even though the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise is practically dead. I don't care if he gets cut in the next smash. I defeated Twinmold today, and I got some progress done in Metroid Prime.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The cool stuff is that in my city is still raining
The bad stuff is that is still raining

Everything is damp but there's no parties and drunk neighbors today, so that's good

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
should i use hp fighting instead of focus blast/

i know focus blast is twice as strong, but being stronger doesn't help when it misses so often

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've had a pretty happening day today even though the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise is practically dead. I don't care if he gets cut in the next smash. I defeated Twinmold today, and I got some progress done in Metroid Prime.
Wait, so Sonic is kill, really kill now?, looks like Sonic Boom was the final nail in the coffin.
One part of me really wants that Nintendo buys the IP of Sonic....and MegaMan of course

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wait, so Sonic is kill, really kill now?, looks like Sonic Boom was the final nail in the coffin.
One part of me really wants that Nintendo buys the IP of Sonic....and MegaMan of course
For the first time, I wish I could be optimistic about Nintendo buying Sonic's IP from SEGA, but at the same time, I'm gonna be on the boat that says they will not.

Until then, I'll just play some sad music.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For the first time, I wish I could be optimistic about Nintendo buying Sonic's IP from SEGA, but at the same time, I'm gonna be on the boat that says they will not.

I think Sega is fine as it is. Nintendo buying a big corporation (Sega-Sammy) would be weird, but hey anything can happen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I think that Nintendo will buy the IP; buying his former rival would be very satisfying for them, like WWF buying WCW

D

Deleted member

Though, you know who needs the most help? :4megaman:. Yes, him. Go for that one, Nintendo.

Soul.

You. You don't care if Sonic is cut.
Has Science gone too far?

D

Deleted member

You. You don't care if Sonic is cut.
Has Science gone too far?
It'd be way too far once the inevitable Half-Life 3 comes out, but that's unrelated. Sonic fans would go full riot mode because that's how the fanbase works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom