• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Snoop Dogg confirmed as savior of APEX

Yep, the actual saying is: "Amor de lejos, muy felices los 4" but I didnt found a way to say it on english :p
Ah, I see. That must've been hard to translate. Google helps though. :smirk:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
#Savepex how sad.
I have no sympathy for people who do hashtags
That's a pretty mundane thing to lose sympathy for people over. You're just gonna disregard their problems because they used a hashtag?

Twewy

Smash Lord
I curious, I didn't play melee but why is ness bad in melee?
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Ness_(SSBM)

"While still having powerful throws and a decent aerial game due to his double jump cancel, Ness has a poor approach on the ground and in the air due to significant range issues in most of his attacks; his recovery is also easy to intercept and edgeguard against, and he also has significant trouble KOing opponents, again owing to his poor range. As a result of these significant weaknesses, Ness has terrible matchups, with six unfavorable, one even (against Yoshi), and only three favorable (against Bowser, Kirby, and Pichu)."

I meant to an opponent.
He was pulling your leg, champ.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's a pretty mundane thing to lose sympathy for people over. You're just gonna disregard their problems because they used a hashtag?
No not really, I'm just in a ****ty mood because I'm sick and I have been reading about whats going on in Japan, my apologies
Seriously tho, whats with the hashtag hate bruh?
Its sad to think this, but I dont take hashtags seriousl. Im sorry

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No not really, I'm just in a ****ty mood because I'm sick and I have been reading about whats going on in Japan, my apologies
Regardless, I hope you feel better. Being sick and saddened at the same time sucks.

D

Deleted member

Hashtags are common on social networks nowadays... I don't mind them but I don't like them either; take it as a mixed reaction. Then again, I don't go to such sites. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just discovered that the President of Indonesia; Joko Widodo is a metalhead who listens to Dream Theater....
That guy by default is the best president in the world for me now.

And yeah, Im a Mega :080: because I just discovered that

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Ness_(SSBM)

"While still having powerful throws and a decent aerial game due to his double jump cancel, Ness has a poor approach on the ground and in the air due to significant range issues in most of his attacks; his recovery is also easy to intercept and edgeguard against, and he also has significant trouble KOing opponents, again owing to his poor range. As a result of these significant weaknesses, Ness has terrible matchups, with six unfavorable, one even (against Yoshi), and only three favorable (against Bowser, Kirby, and Pichu)."

He was pulling your leg, champ.

Good thing he's buffed in SSB4...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hashtags are common on social networks nowadays... I don't mind them but I don't like them either; take it as a mixed reaction. Then again, I don't go to such sites. :troll:
when stuff like #dontpreorder shows up, I think that is when they should stop

Anyway, good night you all You sleep well

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think Hashtags are stupid due to the amount of random things that people use them for nowadays.

Didn't stop me from making a little Luxray-themed status on my profile though, just as a little joke lol

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know. Personally I don't mind hashtags as an idea. However, I do get annoyed with them if there's no reason to use them but still used anyway.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think, essentially, they're a tool. And as with all tools, it depends on what a person does with them that determines their goodness. Like a hammer. You can use it to hammer in a nail, or to shatter the skulls of your enemies. Both of these yield very different reactions from people.

D

Deleted member

#sun, #sky,#clouds
Those are real. From Instagram. just though Id show you how stupid we humans are before I go to bed
I can confirm this. I've been at Instagram with an account (I later deleted it) and these kind of hashtags appear... probably to become a sensation or whatever.

Soul.

Hashtags are dumb and are bad in general. Pointless to use them.
This isn't Tumblr / Twitter anyway.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That being said, what people don't realize is that they're absolutely not pointless. They increase Search Engine Optimization, making the content much easier to find and search for.

People tend to not realize how helpful that really is.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
That being said, what people don't realize is that they're absolutely not pointless. They increase Search Engine Optimization, making the content much easier to find and search for.

People tend to not realize how helpful that really is.
Then go in google and put in your crap, you dont need to hashtag it

Also I cant sleep, my heads hurting to much. I'll have to force myself into bed

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I've been practicing my Mega Man for this tournament on the 7th. So far, I'm pretty confident I'll do all right, maybe even place. Might not happen if ESAM decides to compete, but if I do face him, I'm going to make sure he works for those kills.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
"In the latter day when sets the sun,
The appended hash rises, the mark of the latter man.
Meanings condense, and we along with them, becoming one.
It's snowing on Mount Fuji."

--Nostradamus, Century 20XX, #Quatrains

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Then go in google and put in your crap, you dont need to hashtag it

Also I cant sleep, my heads hurting to much. I'll have to force myself into bed
You're misunderstanding. The point is it makes things easier to find through Google and other search engines. The SO picks up the tags so that if someone searches those words, they'll end up more than likely seeing your content. Utilizing a hashtag in this way greatly increases SEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom