• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Basically the only thing "Infamous" about him was his eternal debates with SmashChu back before even some of you were alive. :p
I remember reading the older, closed discussion threads (before there was even was the roster discussion thread apparently). Man, those seem like hilarious yet tiring times. I should have joined earlier lol.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
People, has anyone the concept arts of Eggman for Sonic Boom?
He looks like a High School Drop Out Teenager!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone on this topic:
What is you favorite forward smash and why?
Mine is Ness.
Probably Shulk's. He stabs forward his massive two handed sword, which explodes into a light beam with enough force to slightly push him back. And it can be angled.

Twewy

Smash Lord
....I just can't manage to stop reading your posts in the voice of the Engineer.
And I can't manage to stop readin' your posts in the voice of an orange flammable Anole carolenesis which disperses fire out of it's cavum oris at a velocity in which would rival a M2 flamethrower.

But, I guess that's more of a practical problem, ain't it?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And I can't manage to stop readin' your posts in the voice of an orange flammable Anole carolenesis which disperses fire out of it's cavum oris at a velocity in which would rival a M2 flamethrower.

But, I guess that's more of a practical problem, ain't it?
Don't you solve practical problems?

It's not like it's a "What is beauty" problem, after all.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Don't you solve practical problems?

It's not like it's a "What is beauty" problem, after all.
I'm not the actual Engineer, son. Pretending to be video game characters on a public forum with strangers judging your every move is a practical problem in itself.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Reading back at those earlier posts, I came to realize I'm just not the same person I used to be when I first came here, and it hasn't even been a year yet.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A late reply but...

As a current benchmark, there was just a fierce pirate battle and a lesson in racism. This is sure to be an...interesting story.
Well we gotta get that Oscar somehow. Now all we need is to slap "Based on a true story." somewhere and we're good.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Reading back at those earlier posts, I came to realize I'm just not the same person I used to be when I first came here, and it hasn't even been a year yet.
Knew a dude like that on the first forum I visited. He slowly went from shy little boy to mega perverted 20 year old. Then again, the massive amount of boobhug jokes the girls liked to pull on him didn't help.

I could write a book about Eddsworld Forums.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Party trick for you all!
As lucario and on wuhu island (not omega) you can instakill everyone with down throw when on the boat segment. It works on any character.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When my mind got filled with disturbing and dirty thoughts, I thought I was perv; but in reality I just learned to use Dark Pulse

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I only joined this site to talk about Smash 3DS and look what I'm doing right now... I just go here for the Social Thread these days. I welcome people in the Welcome Center, but I no longer comment on game threads for the most part.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Funny haha or funny ashamed of your dirty mind?
More like Spidey sneaking towards Cliffjumper while asking that question, a little bit of haha and creepy.

Now I can't stop laughing.

Seeing both your avi and sig give me... a creepy thought.
I know right, Hitomi-san is literally staring at your soul while my sig can be best described as "most fictional female characters in a nutshell".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom