• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ooooh Calc.... UGH Funtions UUUGH MARTIXES
It's a combination of not remembering ****, having math notation being introduced to you like <==> which means "implies" or => which means "therefore", and horrible wording. Seriously, the wording of the problems confused one person I asked. Well, math majors don't have to deal with English or any other written languages... STILL, WOULD IT KILL THEM TO WRITE COHERENT QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS?!

It's a good thing I hang around CS majors and most of them are older than me and took calculus before, so they can help. I understand the new stuff like derivatives and limits because well, frankly, they just make sense. Past stuff that is being applied to new stuff or just being worked on, however, are a pain since I just don't remember. I asked if there were practice stuff and someone said Khan Academy which has randomly generated problems and stuff.

Morbi

Scavenger
lol, I guess, but uhh, that turns me on. I've never seen a high entia whose hair wasn't any shade of gray, but I could be wrong.
I could probably hook you up with my grandmother. She is lonely and does not get many visitors. But, hey! If you are into the whole grey hair thing, that is great. Grandma was always into dating younger men.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
furries

unusually loud voice.
...Huh? What places have you been going to? Furries don't have a voice because the anti-furries made sure to have such a loud and obnoxious voice that they have to be in hiding because everyone hates them now. Only way for them to even have a voice is through artwork at this point, and even that isn't loud because...it's a picture. It can't do anything.

I mean sure, people can accidentally stumble upon it...but they can also just quickly scroll away.

Morbi

Scavenger
...Huh? What places have you been going to? Furries don't have a voice because the anti-furries made sure to have such a loud and obnoxious voice that they have to be in hiding because everyone hates them now. Only way for them to even have a voice is through artwork at this point, and even that isn't loud because...it's a picture. It can't do anything.

I mean sure, people can accidentally stumble upon it...but they can also just quickly scroll away.
I accidentally stumbled upon furry artwork and it scarred me. Sure, I certainly "quickly scrolled away;" however, the damage was done. I will never be the same. Thank the lord for anti-furries and their benevolent voices.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I could probably hook you up with my grandmother. She is lonely and does not get many visitors. But, hey! If you are into the whole grey hair thing, that is great. Grandma was always into dating younger men.
Look at you, thinking about others. That's a gold star for you!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I don't understand people who hate MLP fans just because they are MLP fans,it makes no sense.
Would you hate an adult for playing an E rated game?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I don't understand people who hate MLP fans just because they are MLP fans,it makes no sense.
I don't like people in general. I'd hate someone for a Klondike bar, and I don't even like Klondike bars.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Does the pill happen to look like this:
inb4 @ Blargg888 Blargg888 mentions his :4drmario: custom.
Honestly, I didn't think of it at first, but now that you've reminded me...

PILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISE*SHOCK CAPE*

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Because that adult player needs to grow up and play games his/her age. At some point, you stop wearing diapers. At some point, you learn to think for yourself. Those adults that fail to act their age sicken me.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Because that adult player needs to grow up and plays games his/her age. At some point, you stop wearing diapers. At some point, you learn to think for yourself. Those adults that fail to act their age sicken me.
Everybody needs to grow a pair and drop the kiddie :4mario: games for some real, hardcore ****!

Games like:
:4falcon: F-Zero
:4samus: Metroid
:4megaman: Astro Boy
:4pikachu: Everybody ****s :132:for OP stats
:4olimar: European Conquest: The Video Game
:4yoshi: Jurassic Park
:4villager: Hatred

Edit: I almost forgot...
:4wario: AAA Game Making simulator
:4drmario: Malpractice Simulator
:4duckhunt: Call of Duty: Duck Hunt

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't like people in general. I'd hate someone for a Klondike bar, and I don't even like Klondike bars.
Klondike bars are more trouble than they're worth, I tell ya. I mean, the outer coating is so damn fragile. One bite, and bam, the whole thing collapses into a sloppy mess all over your face. And then I get upset. And then one time my dad came home with two Klondike bars for us, which he enjoys, and he bit into it only to have the whole damn thing fall out the back onto the floor. And then he was the upset one, only with more expletives.

Klondike Bars are upsetting.

D

Deleted member

Everybody needs to grow a pair and drop the kiddie :4mario: games for some real, hardcore ****!

Games like:
:4falcon: F-Zero
:4samus: Metroid
:4megaman: Astro Boy
:4pikachu: Everybody ****s :132:for OP stats
:4olimar: European Conquest: The Video Game
:4yoshi: Jurassic Park
:4villager: Hatred
We all want Falcon to get a new game, Metroid's fanbase is full of people raging for no reason, RIP Mega Man, I don't know about Pokémon and Pikmin, people dislike Yoshi's recent games apparently, and Villager is the new Freddy / Jason hybrid. :troll:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Klondike bars are more trouble than they're worth, I tell ya. I mean, the outer coating is so damn fragile. One bite, and bam, the whole thing collapses into a sloppy mess all over your face. And then I get upset. And then one time my dad came home with two Klondike bars for us, which he enjoys, and he bit into it only to have the whole damn thing fall out the back onto the floor. And then he was the upset one, only with more expletives.

I still prefer them over people. Klondike bars eventually disappear one way or another. :laugh:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4falcon:: Time to power up!

>tfw spamming scrub is bout to get rekt in FG

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You take pills with hot chocolate?
When I dont have time to run to get water and the only thing near me is hot chocolate, why not?

My sis cant eat chocolate and they give me a stomachache

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why... Why does GimR always makes me laugh?! This was posted a week ago, but it's hilarious how GimR is always involved with wacky stuff. Watch the ballsiest Captain Falcon take on GimR. I need GimRtages! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom