• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's always satisfying to destroy scrubs in Novice Glory.
With the meaning of truth, yes, it's satisfying. They'd get rekt and quit as a result.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, Nintendo claims the intellectual property, the only gimmick is them letting platinum put Bayonetta in. (At least that's what they tell me)
I see. Although I never played TW101, that must've been a missed opportunity.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's always satisfying to destroy scrubs in Novice Glory.
Once I finish this AP Bio work, I'm going to wreck scrubs with :4luigi: and :4falcon: before I sleep.
omg Im sure i would get banned if I had this pic as an icon... which Im scared to post because its wow
Its 2 boys with sushi roll in their hand and its pretty wow
How wow?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Because that adult player needs to grow up and play games his/her age. At some point, you stop wearing diapers. At some point, you learn to think for yourself. Those adults that fail to act their age sicken me.
I guess Senior Pink isn't manly enough for your taste because he's an adult that never dropped his diapers or stopped acting like a child. This guy is so hard boiled and he's a true example of a manly executive should be (mostly due how much his style draws in the ladies).

See this man, this is the same man that can take many hits from an 8 foot tall blue-haired cyborg and shrug off such attacks like they were nothing. He can also suplex such cyborgs at relative ease despite his smaller size and swim into any surface like it's a pool of water because of his Sui Sui no Mii (Swim Swim Fruit).

After knowing about this guy's tragic past, you can't help but to cry manly tears for him since he can bear such a burden after 15 years. The main reason why he dresses like a child is to give himself something to remember of his dead infant son and make his wife, who was in a vegetative state from an accident, smile while she was paralyzed in the hospital.

We should all learn from this man and realize that anyone can be a hardened badass regardless of what they wear or do. Senior Pink shall be remembered in the hearts of all One Piece fans that had witnessed his manly fight with Franky today. :cry:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I find it weird that Lyn sounds older when she's supposed to be a teenager...
Don't remind me. What if she goes through puberty?! Her voice would be deeper than Michael Clarke Duncan's!

And then there's Marth's dub voice in the Fire Emblem anime. I'm going to call translation issues since it's common for ages to be upped overseas.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's called erotic eating. Oh, and there's this page: "Does This Remind You of Anything?". Enjoy your stay at TV Tropes, your bill will be twenty lifetimes. :p
Since you're a fellow Looney Tunes fan, I have a serious question to ask you:

Have you ever seen at least a few episodes of the Looney Tunes Show and enjoyed them? I know it's a tad bit too late since the show had been a cancelled for quite some time, but I wonder what's your opinion on our favorite wacky toons being in an animated sitcom instead of having their "usual slapstick situations".

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Have you ever seen at least a few episodes of the Looney Tunes Show and enjoyed them? I know it's a tad bit too late since the show had been a cancelled for quite some time, but I wonder what's your opinion on our favorite wacky toons being in an animated sitcom instead of having their "usual slapstick situations".
Id rather have Loony toons and Tom and Jerry, when censors were for *******
Also when you said "enjoyed them" you made it sound like they are all bad. pft

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I guess Senior Pink isn't manly enough for your taste because he's an adult that never dropped his diapers or stopped acting like a child. This guy is so hard boiled and he's a true example of a manly executive should be (mostly due how much his style draws in the ladies).

See this man, this is the same man that can take many hits from an 8 foot tall blue-haired cyborg and shrug off such attacks like they were nothing. He can also suplex such cyborgs at relative ease despite his smaller size and swim into any surface like it's a pool of water because of his Sui Sui no Mii (Swim Swim Fruit).

After knowing about this guy's tragic past, you can't help but to cry manly tears for him since he can bear such a burden after 15 years. The main reason why he dresses like a child is to give himself something to remember of his dead infant son and make his wife, who was in a vegetative state from an accident, smile while she was paralyzed in the hospital.

We should all learn from this man and realize that anyone can be a hardened badass regardless of what they wear or do. Senior Pink shall be remembered in the hearts of all One Piece fans that had witnessed his manly fight with Franky today. :cry:
Does One Piece always have these wacky characters?

Reminds me a bit of Bobobo-bo bo bowhatevertheheckitscalled. Y'know, the manga/anime with that guy with a yellow afro who fights with nose hairs. And there's also a giant blue thing, and that small white thing. And the orange thing, the poop-head thing, and that purple torpedo thing. But there's some more human characters, like the pink-haired girl, and that white-haired guy.

Which reminds me, awesome ending

Seriously though, I've read the Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo manga for a while back in the day. Good and random times.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
unlike you all, I have been there several time and I never got "addicted"
I just choose not to be productive. :p

Unfortunately, I never saw much of the Looney Tunes Show, so I can't say much. It is funny and from the clips that I seen, Tina Russo is a great addition to the Looney Tunes cast. There's also Loonatics Unleashed which I thought was a good concept, but I didn't see much of it either. Duck Dodgers (2003), I did see most of the episodes, but I missed the rest. It's pretty much the same with Samurai Jack, Young Justice, and the Justice League. I think they're all great, but I never saw anyone of them to completion. I saw the endings, but not the whole series which sucks.

The only series that I completely saw were Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. I love both of them.

Last edited:

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Villager Pikachu matchup confirmed at 95-5.

Trust me this isn't situational. Every good villager will be pulling it off in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom