• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
There is a difference between a MLP fan and a bronie... I think.
If you enjoy the show, then you're a fan. If you buy the merchandise, create pony art (debatable), and/or attend conventions, then you've hit brony/pegasister status.

That's how I see it. Feel free to correct me.

As for deviantArt, it's always been weird. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There is a difference between a MLP fan and a bronie... I think.
Well thats true although they are both fans where Fan is the nice image and Bronies are the ones you see the bad image of 24/7
There are people who insult :4sonic: here yet many are fans of it and everytime Disney, Digimon or SMC recently are insulted I've said nothing.
Im sorry but some people arent as calm as you. I mean I dont mind if you talk about MLP bad but other may not be as accepting.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just discovered that my Shiny Koffing has 0IVs on Special Defense; I'll give him 58 SpD EVs and an Assault Vest because YOLO :4wario2:

Morbi

Scavenger
No loser could've got so many athletic trophies and an award at the prom.

You're talking to a very successful person in fields other than gaming. Remember that.
No loser could have won athletic trophies and a prom award? Is that not what most losers fall back on once/if they earn their high school diploma.

Not that you are a loser. I am just saying.

Soul.

I feel like doing some Smash 3DS matches to try out custom moves without equipment. Anyone want to?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
If you enjoy the show, then you're a fan. If you buy the merchandise, create pony art (debatable), and/or attend conventions, then you've hit brony/pegasister status.

Apparently, that's about as accurate as it gets.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

I'll be honest, I have seen some pretty good MLP art made by the sane fans and I love those

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If you don't want to be called a brony you shouldnt have to be.
IMO "brony" is almost as nauseating as "waifu".

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Aww yeah, I got an interview tomorrow :shades:

Also, note to self: searching for Ether Roses in Xenoblade more like no

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I'll be honest, I have seen some pretty good MLP art made by the sane fans and I love those
The fan art can be good, I agree. I think a shining moment in the fan created department is the fanfic My Little Dashie. Probably one of the best fanfics I have read that made my grown man ass near tears.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The fan art can be good, I agree. I think a shining moment in the fan created department is the fanfic My Little Dashie. Probably one of the best fanfics I have read that made my grown man *** near tears.
That was the one that literally broke your soul, right? I read that one.
To be fair, you cannot really control what other people call you. I mean, if you are labeled by someone as a brony just because you enjoy My Little Pony, what can you do?
Beat them up.

Soul.

The word "brony" is as annoying as "waifu" is. Except the latter sounds like something from the feet. Meh.
The former is just.... people liking the show.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I became a brony in 2012 but after I realized that was ****ing up my life I exited the fandom literally running, and I got rid of the merch.
I realized that I got in that fandom because I felt alone... but now Im happy being alone

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I became a brony in 2012 but after I realized that was ****ing up my life I exited the fandom literally running, and I got rid of the merch.
I realized that I got in that fandom because I felt alone... but now Im happy being alone
Thats Half of the Bad side of the fans.
" MLP SAVE ME LIFE"
I laughed so hard at them
There is actually a good reason. Once you have destroyed your keyboard and mouse on their cadaver, you can order a My Little Pony keyboard and mouse set!
hm..... hm... naw, I want Pikachu/Hello Kitty themed stuff, thanks

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Ayyy, being alone is great if you like being alone :yoshimelee:

2 days ago, my music theory professor gave us a lecture on the importance of study groups and not just shutting yourself up and whatnot, and I was just sitting there awkwardly because I have extreme social anxiety and I thrive in being alone, and I literally function best when I do the things he said were harmful lel

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Morbi

Scavenger
Ayyy, being alone is great if you like being alone :yoshimelee:

2 days ago, my music theory professor gave us a lecture on the importance of study groups and not just shutting yourself up and whatnot, and I was just sitting there awkwardly because I have extreme social anxiety and I thrive in being alone, and I literally function best when I do the things he said were harmful lel

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
I suppose that explains why he is a music theory professor and not something important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom