• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Now I want to play Kirby's Avalanche. Such a fun game. I don't care what game it was beforehand.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If I made a Smash Bros style game, explosions everywhere!! (Even with no describable source)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
No one is stoppin ya
Never said anyone was.
Although I do already have 4 things on my anime backlog, so I wouldn't get to it right away.
Don't.

Only the first episode is good, the rest are filler just as useles as Naruto's and when they actually advance the plot is so rushed and with forced relationships.

Also most of the cast is terrible, specially the main character.
I'm still gonna do it.
After I empty the rest of my backlog of course.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Never said anyone was.
Although I do already have 4 things on my anime backlog, so I wouldn't get to it right away.

I'm still gonna do it.
After I empty the rest of my backlog of course.
I'm curious, what other animes are on your log? I need new recommendations
and damn, Im still miffed about Toonami cutting Space Dandy

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm curious, what other animes are on your log? I need new recommendations
and damn, Im still miffed about Toonami cutting Space Dandy
Well, I actually have three lists/logs for anime.
Backlog: Anime that I definately plan on watching no matter what.
Sidelog: Anime that has piqued my curiosity to the point where I'm on the fence about it.
Other: Anime that I know exists.
But as for what's on my backlog, that would be: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Movie, D-Frag, The Anohana Movie, Squid Girl, Angel Beats, and Assassination Classroom.

For the record, my Sidelog is PACKED right now.
Backlog doesn't have much in it.

D

Deleted member

ok Ill be honest, I haven't touched Madoka and I'm willing to put my childish behavior aside and watch it. Should I go Subs first then dub second?
I recommend subs first and dub not at all, but that's just me. The dub isn't terrible, I just prefer the Japanese voices. If you've ever played Skullgirls, half of Madoka's cast is in that.

Hey, how do you do that? Tagging a previous name?
I tagged myself, then edited my post to say "BluePsychic" instead of "Kermit the Ninja" as the tagged name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I recommend subs first and dub not at all, but that's just me. The dub isn't terrible, I just prefer the Japanese voices. If you've ever played Skullgirls, half of Madoka's cast is in that.

I tagged myself, then edited my post to say "BluePsychic" instead of "Kermit the Ninja" as the tagged name.
The dub isn't that bad. I'd recommend it. OPINIOOPINIONOPINION.
I'm REALLY tired right now.
Perhaps he's still with us...
He's in our hearts, our souls, and our ravioli.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
People call me crazy for wanting to be competitive in all the smash games, I may be crazy but what do you lot think? (I also love the more casual aspects too obviously)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, I actually have three lists/logs for anime.
Backlog: Anime that I definately plan on watching no matter what.
Sidelog: Anime that has piqued my curiosity to the point where I'm on the fence about it.
Other: Anime that I know exists.
But as for what's on my backlog, that would be: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Movie, D-Frag, The Anohana Movie, Squid Girl, Angel Beats, and Assassination Classroom.

For the record, my Sidelog is PACKED right now.
Backlog doesn't have much in it.
Assassination Classroom, good choice

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
People call me crazy for wanting to be competitive in all the smash games, I may be crazy but what do you lot think? (I also love the more casual aspects too obviously)
As long as you're not the stereotypical Melee fanboy who only goes to Final Destination and hates Brawl for not being Melee, you're good in my book.

Soul.

If I make a fan-made Smash game the first thing I will do is make it look like Smash 4.
Then remove the anime characters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would say that I wouldn't add any anime characters, then put Homura in just to piss everyone off. Messing with people just like a real Sakurai would!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't see anything wrong with that,you'er not ****ing on other players so play anyway you want.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would say that I wouldn't add any anime characters, then put Homura in just to piss everyone off. Messing with people just like a real Sakurai would!
Nah man, you got to go the Ed Boon route to game making.
Leave stuff within the game's data that means absolutely nothing but nonetheless drives the fanbase insane.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
If I make a fan-made Smash game the first thing I will do is make it look like Smash 4.
So you'er going to remove all the pokemon and captain falcon? What they ever did to you.

D

Deleted member

If I made a Smash fan game, I would have a tighter roster focus on specific theme, in essence only take the Smash style gameplay and pretty much purge all Nintendo characters out of it (unless the theme itself is a specific Nintendo series, like all Zelda characters for example).

Shame the closest I get to that is with friggin Touhou.
That's what I would do, as well. A specific theme would be better to avoid clutter.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Cutest thing I've seen in anime in a while:

Maybe I found it funny because she counts to eight in different languages...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
In order to remove anime characters, you'd need to put some in.
And if it looked like Smash 4, then it wouldn't have anime characters in the first place.
You'd also probably get sued.
:troll:

Soul.

So you'er going to remove all the pokemon and captain falcon? What they ever did to you.
They come from their respective video game series, so no. I'm not even going to make a fan-made Smash game anywa---

In order to remove anime characters, you'd need to put some in.
And if it looked like Smash 4, then it wouldn't have anime characters in the first place.
You'd also probably get sued.
:troll:
.....Please forgive me Lord Nintendo. I know you can hear my apology... :urg:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

@ Space Stranger Space Stranger , what are you thoughts on the new Toy Story 19 ? Is it any better than the 18 one ?
19 really dropped the ball with Andy by making him addicted to weed. At least we have a guest appearance for Snoop Dog, Slinky's long lost cousin.

18 was garbage, literally. Woody gets trashed and meets Sid going wild.

At least it wasn't the direct-to-video Toy Story 69...no further details necessary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom