• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Because APEX is freaking horrible and is deliberately trying to ruin everything. R.I.P. in Peace my plans for Friday.

Blame Nintendo.
All come on all theories are bad, they are some really good ones out there.
Well, maybe some, but a lot of them are just at the highest levels of human stupidity.

I also wanted to post this gif :
vMMaPY.gif

D

Deleted member

Blame Nintendo.
I will. They ruined everything.

"Local company ruins everything."

Taking in mind Sm4sh is from last year and Marvel Capcom-produced games are from the 90s...
I am aware of this fact and that if anything, Greninja's final smash references Maximum Spider and not the other way around. You just gave me an excuse to post Greninja's yell and I took it.

JAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JA!

D

Deleted member

Im still kinda meh about 2D Smash games that are JUST Smash Bros fanfiction in essence (AKA Nintendo characters + Goku)
If I were to make a Smash fan game it would contain 0 anime characters. It just doesn't fit, but then again, SSF2 is unofficial so they can do whatever they want.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I almost want to say the reason could Crusade has "Bros." (like the official games) in the title while Flash doesn't.

Probably not though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Now that the CD offer is expired everyone has plenty of smash Wii u

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
If I were to make a Smash fan game it would contain 0 anime characters. It just doesn't fit, but then again, SSF2 is unofficial so they can do whatever they want.
If I made a Smash fan game, I would have a tighter roster focus on specific theme, in essence only take the Smash style gameplay and pretty much purge all Nintendo characters out of it (unless the theme itself is a specific Nintendo series, like all Zelda characters for example).

Shame the closest I get to that is with friggin Touhou.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But what about Goku and Naruto ? They are important right ? :troll:

Also, new avatar.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Puyo Puyo Tetris look like Dr. Robotnik mean bean machine.
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is a dolled up version of the Puyo Puyo port for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive.

Similarly, Kirby's Avalanche is based on Super Puyo Puyo, a port of Puyo Puyo for the Super Nintendo.

It's all cosmetic, as the actual AI stayed the same. For example, Suketoudara, Whispy Woods, and Frankly all use the same strategy of stacking the Puyo on both walls.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
That's because Puyo Puyo was localized in English regions as Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine for Genesis (and as Kirby's Avalanche for SNES)
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is a dolled up version of the Puyo Puyo port for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive.

Similarly, Kirby's Avalanche is based on Super Puyo Puyo, a port of Puyo Puyo for the Super Nintendo.

It's all cosmetic, as the actual AI stayed the same. For example, Suketoudara, Whispy Woods, and Frankly all use the same strategy of stacking the Puyo on both walls.
Oh that why it looks familiar,so they pulled a Super Mario bros. 2.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If I were to make a Smash Bros-like game. I would fill it with more anime characters than one could count.
We could call it Jump Ultimate Stars or something like that.

D

Deleted member

If I were to make a Smash Bros-like game. I would fill it with more anime characters than one could count.
We could call it Jump Ultimate Stars or something like that.
I'm listening. Can we crush Light Yagami with Dio's Road Roller in it? If so, I'm sold.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Honestly, the more I see people talk about this the more curious I get about it.
I kinda want to watch it now.
Don't.

Only the first episode is good, the rest are filler just as useles as Naruto's and when they actually advance the plot is so rushed and with forced relationships.

Also most of the cast is terrible, specially the main character.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If I made a Smash-styled game it would contain almost everything in fiction that I like.

....so among everything else you could expect Jack Skellington, Gordon Freeman, Toothless, a hell lot of Pokemon, the entire cast of Team Fortress 2, some roast beef some chicken a pizza......

....what was I talking about again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom