• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This should be the main theme of the Social Thread.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Metroid Prime trilogy finally came up on the shop. Three games for ten bucks is a steal, so I got it.

I've only ever played Super Metroid, so I don't know what I'm getting into.
I guarantee that you'll enjoy Metroid Prime Trilogy. Not spoiling anything about it, but it was my favorite way of wasting time over the summer before my senior year of high school.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
oh that's just great

i got inspired by old school cartoons

and i decided to read the comments

and they are all about pewdiepie

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Next time I boot up the Wii U, which isn't anytime soon, I need to make sure I'm at my apartment so I can get the Rise of Lyric patch, the Hyrule Warriors Majoras Mask DLC, and the 8 Player Smash update.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 , it's certainly not everyday you see a felt Marshtomp head being plastered around. I guess Marshtomp is always with us.
How are you, how are you, how are you? And no, I'm not acting like a weasel salesman of any kind.
Geez, 'Tae! Don't pop up like that in the middle of a conversation! (Clear throat) Hey thar, @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi . Y'all can forget about Rise of Lyric. Honestly, it's just that bad. :4sonic:
Thus sayeth one of my fans! HAH!
...admit it, Sonic. You wouldn't want another game like that again. It's not your fault, though - blame Big Red Button's QA team!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If I'm downloading Metroid Prime: Trilogy, can I have my Wii U off without worrying about the download stopping?

Also, this has just been announced a western release.
I'm honestly surprised by the news as I never expected this to go to the west.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
H-hey! My laptop's got Windows 8, and runs it oh-so-fine! You're just behind the times, @ Twewy Twewy ! (jkjkjk i still love ya)

Change of subject.
Anyone think this is the Pokémon anime's ultimate earworm? I think so~

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 , it's certainly not everyday you see a felt Marshtomp head being plastered around. I guess Marshtomp is always with us.
How are you, how are you, how are you? And no, I'm not acting like a weasel salesman of any kind.
Geez, 'Tae! Don't pop up like that in the middle of a conversation! (Clear throat) Hey thar, @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi . Y'all can forget about Rise of Lyric. Honestly, it's just that bad. :4sonic:
Thus sayeth one of my fans! HAH!
...admit it, Sonic. You wouldn't want another game like that again. It's not your fault, though - blame Big Red Button's QA team!
Uhhh...... The patch they released fixes some of the things that people hate about it, so there's less or no reason to hate on it now.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi : Ehhhh? What hated things? Or am I exaggerating on how bad the game is? Sauce, pweeeeease.
I wouldn't call a game bad unless I've seen a lets play of the game or played it myself to make a decision. It's just a more legit way to form an opinion on whether or not it's a bad game. The only bad game that I agree with most people on is Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts.

I don't judge things till I give em a chance.

And by things fixed, most of the glitches were fixed.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
H-hey! My laptop's got Windows 8, and runs it oh-so-fine! You're just behind the times, @ Twewy Twewy ! (jkjkjk i still love ya)
Tried the new update on my mom's laptop, and it decides it doesn't want to run. Worst luck with technology, right here.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
If I'm downloading Metroid Prime: Trilogy, can I have my Wii U off without worrying about the download stopping?

Nope. It would still download when it's off.
Good afternoon from me to your good evening.
But it's still the afternoon. :upsidedown:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

>Sword Art Online

Nope.gif

I don't know about the others 'cept Shakugan no Shana a bit, but poor of them to be in acrossover with that.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Speaking of Metroid Prime Trilogy, I need to get that and Gunman Clive 2. Time to get my dad use his credit card on the Eshop
.....again.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
8c6.gif

How I see every Game Theory episode or any theory in general.
Also, I'm bored.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom