• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Since the talk is mario spin offs,does anyone miss the mario tennis/golf OCs ?

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've decided to pick up Samus as a secondary!
My decision was not influenced by how nice my new amiibo looked. At all

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't know. Generally Scraggy lack fish eyes.
Nah they are very fish eyed. Your example has derp eyes with one diagonally up and the other diagonally down to line up on different sides and that is very much not fish eyed!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nah they are very fish eyed. Your example has derp eyes with one diagonally up and the other diagonally down to line up on different sides and that is very much not fish eyed!
You sure? Because I can't seem to find a Scraggy that looks like your picture.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You sure? Because I can't seem to find a Scraggy that looks like your picture.
Because this is going on too long now and thus getting boring. Yes its a scraggy. Its a full pokemon themed version of mario party based on lucario and thus the only thing that fish eyed thing in the background could be is a scraggy and has no reasoning to be anything else.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Back on my day we used to pick characters that had nothing to do with the series to unlock the main protagonist on mario golf 64.
EDIT:The main protagonist was this guy of course:
That's not Dark Metal Dr. Baby Mario.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I hit up For Glory to play some quick matches and my first opponent has a "DIDDY" tag :glare:
I left that room and never looked back

Soul.

So I hit up For Glory to play some quick matches and my first opponent has a "DIDDY" tag :glare:
Same would happen to me if their name was "Villager" spamming BAir, back throw, Lloid Rocket, BAir, Timber and be a tryhard noob who can't win.

Soul.

#DiddyMasterRace :troll:

This is why I don't play For Fail / Rage Inducing Glory.
No, like, they need to get real, step up their game, go to the character boards and yeah. Then they get out of the noob curse.

D

Deleted member

No, like, they need to get real, step up their game, go to the character boards and yeah. Then they get out of the noob curse.
How about if they watch YouTube videos to help remove their spammy methods of play?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So in other news, it's started to snow here. Which means Hell will soon be upon me. ...Where did I go wrong?

Soul.

I just noticed @R0Y said goodbye to the boards yesterday.
Wow. It was real, man. Hopefully we'll see you come back someday.

Soul.

Lol wait what.... Morbid got unbanned? Finally. Instant likes return I suppose...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Skill-less top tier sellouts infesting FG already eh? Good thing I generally avoid the mode now. I so wish he'd be nerfed and/or banned just because I want to spite those sellouts. Real skill comes from trying some other characters and being good with em... like my main.
:4palutena:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom