• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epitaph

Smash Rookie
NNID
EPlTAPH
3DS FC
2294-3392-3461
Nintendo always does this with their products, and it's a great business tactic. I figure by the time Spring rolls around the Amiibo I want will be in lower demand and higher supply.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Lately I've been experiencing microsleep while using these boards. Just last night I was using my iPad to view this thread, and I kept seeing cats in my apartment room that I know aren't there.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I just got back from the character thread, and this guy was talking **** about Mario Party 9. Of all the second handed glitches diode blown dim wittery, Mario Party 9 was GREAT!!!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
guys, I've been playing dk64 all week end and I wake up with this music in my head....AND IT WON'T COME OFF!!!!

Seriously, the trumpets, THE TRUMPETS!!!!!
Did somebody say, "TRUMPETS"!?!?!
*HOENN CONFIRMED 19 thousand times over*

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Nintendo always does this with their products, and it's a great business tactic. I figure by the time Spring rolls around the Amiibo I want will be in lower demand and higher supply.
A great business tactic, especially considering nerds with too much time on their hands are making more money off of amiibos than Nintendo. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
nah, not this trumpet, I actiually, didn't liked emerald for the pitch of the trumpets....way too much.

Btw, please, stop changing your avatar because the one you have is perfect!!!!
Sorry. I still have more I need to try out.
Maybe I'll change back to it later though.

Strofirko

Smash Master
So I just got back from the character thread, and this guy was talking **** about Mario Party 9. Of all the second handed glitches diode blown dim wittery, Mario Party 9 was GREAT!!!
Mario party series is a rollercoaster itself,it have climbing,falling and spinning,some prefer certain parts of the rollercoaster,others don't want even to get on it at all.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Mario party series is a rollercoaster itself,it have climbing,falling and spinning,some prefer certain parts of the rollercoaster,others don't want even to get on it at all.
This is so SO accurate.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It is now snowing outside and I must venture out to the pharmacy! The perfect thing to do now is to acquire hot chocolate to get ready for the cold walk!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, it's not really Mario Party that's the problem.
It's always Chance Time where the bloodlust begins.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nobody hates Mario Party.
I hate my friends BECAUSE of Mario Party.

It's different.
Mario Parties in several nutshells:
Mario Party 1: "AUGH MY HANDS!"
Mario Party 2: "It reuses stuff. DRESS UP!"
Mario Party 3:"WOW! INCREDIBLE!"
Mario Party 4: "It's Alright."
Mario Party 5: "THIS GAME IS ********"
Mario Party 6: "It's pretty good. DAY AND NIIIIIIIIIGHT!"
Mario Party 7: "8 Players? *Looks at not enough friends* I guess it exists. JUST LET BOWSER PARTICIPATE!."
Mario Party 8: "MOTION CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *Falls asleep from boredom*"
Mario Party DS: "This is actually pretty good. PFFFFFFFFFFFTH PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTH. PFFFFFFFFFFFTH!"
Mario Party 9: "I like it" "But it sucks!" "Naw, it's great" "NO IT'S NOT" YES IT IS!" "NO!" "YES!" "NO!" "YES!" "NO!" "YES!"
Mario Party 10: "It's not out yet, but it looks great!" "No it doesn't" YES IT DOES!" "NO IT DOESN'T!" "YES!" "NO!" "YES!"
Mario Party Advance: "This exists?"
Mario Party Island Tour: "It sucks but the Choicest Voice is incredible."
All: "THIS GAME RUINS FRIENDSHIPS!"

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh, some of the Mario Parties weren't my cup of tea. 4 and 6, and so far 7 was mediocre at best for me, and I disliked the GBA game. I found 5 the most enjoyable of the GameCube ones, but I loved the collecting and battle tank thingy. So far, the thing I find the most fun in the series is the diverse cast. That said, I vastly prefer classic style boards instead of all these super special boards with very specific ways to play. I think 4 did it well for "variety" in how boards are different from each other in comparison.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
How do I know that you'll keep up your end of the deal Mr. VideoGaming? For all I know, you could just give me a substitute doll! Those things man, they can play tricks on ya y'know?
Oh you can trust me, does this look like a face of deceit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom