• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toy Story Social Thread 4.0 - Because blaming Warchamp for the crash isn't enough
speaking of ganon

Notice how Luigi's finger is pointing at this guy's postbit.

Notice how we've never seen this user hang out here before.

Notice how this dude's definitely a malicious bot who caused the crash on last page.
notice how ur profile pic is REeaaaaaaLLyyyyyy creepy

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
@ SuperFightingRobotMM SuperFightingRobotMM

Hey bud. Just wanted to let you know that spamming images nonchalantly is against the rules.

There's gotta be a point to your posts.

Also for the love of all that is holy stop double posting.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Notice how Luigi's finger is pointing at this guy's postbit.

Notice how we've never seen this user hang out here before.

Notice how this dude's definitely a malicious bot who caused the crash on last page.
So he goes to the list of people to blame?

My list of suspects is this

-Warchamp7
-Space Stranger's nightmare
-Ponies
-Warchamp7
-Ivan Drago
-Sailor Mercury
-Warchamp8
-Canada
-Warchamp14
-HAXorus
-You expected Warchamp again? But it was me Dio!!
-Brock Lesnar

@ SuperFightingRobotMM SuperFightingRobotMM

Hey bud. Just wanted to let you know that spamming images nonchalantly is against the rules.

There's gotta be a point to your posts.

Also for the love of all that is holy stop double posting.
ok thanks for warning me

So he goes to the list of people to blame?

My list of suspects is this

-Warchamp7
-Space Stranger's nightmare
-Ponies
-Warchamp7
-Ivan Drago
-Sailor Mercury
-Warchamp8
-Canada
-Warchamp14
-HAXorus
-You expected Warchamp again? But it was me Dio!!
-Brock Lesnar
BAN DEM ALL

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
swisspiciously says i didnt do it
(to:swampasaur, is this post ok since its on topic)
Well, it's kinda okay, but still there's no need to post images over and over again. To much images just cause a slowdown in pages.

Also, to prevent double posting, you can edit a post to add quotes and reply properly without making another post if necessary.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, to help you out, the best way to avoid a double post 'reply', cut the quote text, edit your last post, paste the quote text into it, and go from there
Exactly, that's what I tried to say, but I couldn't find a easy way to explain it :laugh:

Anyway, time to go, goodnight everybody!

So, to help you out, the best way to avoid a double post 'reply', cut the quote text, edit your last post, paste the quote text into it, and go from there
u mean like this?

Exactly, that's what I tried to say, but I couldn't find a easy way to explain it :laugh:

Anyway, time to go, goodnight everybody!
lol xD same

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I did it...I finally did it...I finally beat Classic Mode on 9.0 without losing a life using Ness!!! :D

Which leaves three challenges left...to collect all headgears, to collect all custom moves, and to collect all CDs. Last I checked, I needed 6 headgears, 29 custom moves, and I don't know how many CDs. In total, I need 12 more trophies, 3 being from the last three challenges, 7 being (alt.) trophies, 1 being Iggy, then 1 more random trophy. I wish there was a way to know how many more CDs I need though...

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
u mean like this?
Basically if someone said something before you and you're the latest post, just follow the steps: click on that person's 'reply' button, cut the text, click the edit button on your post, paste it, add text, and win internet points.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Before I go; I realized that @ This Guy! This Guy! gave me my 5000th like, so thanks man! :happysheep:

if u don mind pls help me tomorrow, i gtg 2 bed
Of course, If you need to know something like rules or something else about the boards, feel free to ask me or a staff member

Last edited:
Basically if someone said something before you and you're the latest post, just follow the steps: click on that person's 'reply' button, cut the text, click the edit button on your post, paste it, add text, and win internet points.
how to cut on mozilla firefox?

Before I go; I realized that @ This Guy! This Guy! gave me my 5000th like, so thanks man! :happysheep:

Of course, I f you need to know something like rules or something, feel free to ask me or a staff member
ok thanks, and hey wanna play me online sometime?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Or right click and choose cut or highlight the text and press backspace or delete...
I'm pretty sure the correct way to do it is by deleting System32.

You just double posted again :facepalm:
He either has never used a forum in his life and thinks it works like a chat room...

Or is in serious need of parental supervision.

But that's none of my business.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Or you can click "Reply" on each post you want to reply to before typing in your post, then "Post Reply".

I miscounted alt trophies needed. I need 6 more and I got the last two random trophies in the shop. 6 more alts, Iggy, then the three challenges...10 trophies left!

Edit: I'm using Firefox, and I have no problems replying to multiple posts in one reply...and I can also click edit if needed.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the correct way to do it is by deleting System32.

He either has never used a forum in his life and thinks it works like a chat room...

Or is in serious need of parental supervision.

But that's none of my business.
i have used a forum be4, just not like this one

Or you can click "Reply" on each post you want to reply to before typing in your post, then "Post Reply".

I miscounted alt trophies needed. I need 6 more and I got the last two random trophies in the shop. 6 more alts, Iggy, then the three challenges...10 trophies left!

Edit: I'm using Firefox, and I have no problems replying to multiple posts in one reply...and I can also click edit if needed.
ohhhh, wait a sec noooww i get it lol xD pichu is just who i needed
edit:or at least, i hope i do xD :i6rkW:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom