• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Creepy Sonic CD screen you say?

Surprisingly it was not Dio this time...

also, Dawn is better than Misty
I remember that image. It ain't scary as people make it out to be. It's like the S from Hell and the V of Doom.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I had a dream where I had a smoke session with Kurt Cobain. We shot the **** and did a q&a when suddenly 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' came on the radio. He said 'Turn that **** off,' which I wholeheartedly did. Smells Like Teen Spirit's a terrible song.
Smells Like Nirvana is so much better

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I guess not even Sandbag is sacred. This world has tainted the most humble of warriors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have had lots of weird dreams over the years that it's impossible to talk about them. I'm not kidding.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I had a strange dream last night, coincidentally.

But I'd rather talk about how Grant Kirkhope and the recently resurrected Mingy Jongo are apparently teasing something.

This is the most exciting thing since Smash 4 happened.
Yeah but it'll be on XBOX so I'll feel dirty playing it and will just be reminded of how we'll never see Banjo in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Yeah but it'll be on XBOX so I'll feel dirty playing it and will just be reminded of how we'll never see Banjo in Smash.
Nah I bet their spiritual successor to Banjo would be on PC and / or Nintendo's current hardware.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Dreams I want to come true:I had a dream that Wolf was playable in Super Smash Bros Wii U and Super Smash Bros 3DS as his own playable character.
All the other cut veterans came back.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Nah I bet their spiritual successor to Banjo would be on PC and / or Nintendo's current hardware.
It still won't be Banjo.
And I'm not talking about a spiritual successor. There's been some teasing from Rare about a new Banjo game. The most obvious tease was someone posting BK E3 2015 in morse code.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had a dream where Dean Ambrose won the Royal Rumble instead of Roman Reigns...
yes, Im kinda salty

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Hey there, @ --- --- . I'm somehow getting into W-Meguhmaaaaan. Out of all the classic titles, which one should I start out with?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS
It's tearing me apart too.

The Mingy Jongo Twitter account has been inactive ever since they all apparently gave up.

Spiritual successor, not sequel.

Grant has made it clear that Micro$oft is off doing whatever it's doing and that this is all unrelated.

Though M$ has been teasing Banjo, and that is incredibly depressing.
Is this for real or is that a dream you had.
Check above.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I had a dream where I had a smoke session with Kurt Cobain. We shot the **** and did a q&a when suddenly 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' came on the radio. He said 'Turn that **** off,' which I wholeheartedly did. Smells Like Teen Spirit's a terrible song.
Ah Smells Like Teen Spirit, the only song "Nervana fans" know and claim as the best.

Lithium, Heart-Shaped Box, and Come As You Are are among the few that are far better.

But hey, it's hard for "''90s Kidz" to use effort for bands from their decade. :troll:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

The Mingy Jongo Twitter account has been inactive ever since they all apparently gave up.

[collapse=Suddenly]
Last month:
To which Grant stated:
Cut to yesterday:
[/collapse]

Grant has made it clear that Micro$oft is off doing whatever it's doing and that this is all unrelated.

Check above.
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/01/07/rare-teasing-new-banjo-kazooie-game-again/127827/
According to this a Rare developer posted a message saying Banjo Kazooie will be at E3 2015

I remember hearing about some people from Rare working on a Banjo Tooie successor a year or two ago. Haven't heard anything since.

D

Deleted member

It still won't be Banjo.
And I'm not talking about a spiritual successor. There's been some teasing from Rare about a new Banjo game. The most obvious tease was someone posting BK E3 2015 in morse code.
Really? If anything they're just teasing a new Battletoads. The guy who postes the morse code image on Twitter later said it was fake and didn't have to do anything with Xbox at all.

Soul.

[collapse=Suddenly]
Last month:
To which Grant stated:
Cut to yesterday:
[/collapse]

Check above.
Just saw them.
Spiritual sequel apparently confirmed.
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/01/07/rare-teasing-new-banjo-kazooie-game-again/127827/
According to this a Rare developer posted a message saying Banjo Kazooie will be at E3 2015

I remember hearing about some people from Rare working on a Banjo Tooie successor a year or two ago. Haven't heard anything since.
Three, actually. They were supposed to work on Banjo-Tooie's spiritual sequel. Tweets started to be a thing since late 2012.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Been screwing around on Pokemon UU with a new team. :v
Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

Lucario @ Assault Vest :troll:
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 202 SpD / 54 Spe (wip)
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Power-Up Punch
- Extremespeed
- Bullet Punch/Iron Tail

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power Fire
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball

Froslass (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Icy Wind
- Destiny Bond

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Roar

Spiritomb @ Dread Plate
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hey there, @ --- --- . I'm somehow getting into W-Meguhmaaaaan. Out of all the classic titles, which one should I start out with?
1 - Is well rounded, there are a couple annoying sections, but the difficulty is overrated. Abuse the Pause Glitch and Magnet Beam and you're gold.

2 - Great RM stages, but the Wily stages are very conservative in weapon usage/auto game over if you don't plan ahead of time. If you get a Game Over you lose all your E-Tanks. Write down the passwords (can't remember if they save E-Tanks though).

3 - Is well rounded. Weapons are kinda meh, but you can't go wrong with it.

4 - Levels are kinda iffy. Weapons are meh. Wouldn't recommend first.

5/6 - Easiest in the series. Weapons are kinda meh. Levels aren't very demanding.

7 - Well rounded, great music/weapons, very underrated, but 16 bit graphics make it stick out.

8/Bass - 32 bit graphics feel even more awkward, great weapons though, & Bass is for experts only.

9 - Best in the series IMO, definitely the best weapons at least. One of the harder games design wise, the shop helps though.

10 - Same as 4 bar the fact there's an easy mode.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've been getting a serious case of CrashBoards around this thread in particular.

I'm surprised that I finally managed to get in here. Anyone else having issues?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've been getting a serious case of CrashBoards around this thread in particular.

I'm surprised that I finally managed to get in here. Anyone else having issues?
Im not getting CRASHBOARDS but I am CRASHING :4villagerf:
Plot twist: There was never a dream at all. I'm wide awake and this reality sucks. :p

As for the zombie part, well, little sleep and uni does that to you. :tired:
Oh god College, the main evil

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Weird. All pages but 730 seem to be working for me (posting this from 729).

Did anyone post some sort of video/image/emocon surplus that may be slowing the page down? If so please edit your post(s).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Weird. All pages but 730 seem to be working for me (posting this from 729).

Did anyone post some sort of video/image/emocon surplus that may be slowing the page down? If so please edit your post(s).
naw, haven't posted anything in the past hour. I have been trying to make icons this whole time

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh, so Im not the only one with Crashboards?
This is the first time I load this page successfully

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have to reply from Page 729 because 730 just doesn't load for me...
Also the emotes doesn't load...

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Finally loaded for me. Already made a post about this in the staff forum. Only one page crashing is strange even for Crashboards.

Getting to the next page might solve it, IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom