• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I kept playing with the wayback machine and Im convinced that this is the best look for the boards

Boards2013.PNG

The fun fact is that the Wayback Machine is somehow linked to the normal boards, because I remember Swampasaur having a Venusaur avatar and iDOWN having a Marth one

Im currently checking the Boards in 2008 to remember the Brawl Hype

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Welp
Looks like Flavoritism strikes again
I am now forced to get off the computer at 8:00 every day from here on in
And I can't go on my DS either
TIME TO STAY UP AND WATCH TV FOR SEVERAL HOURS UNTIL I'M TIRED
YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

D

Deleted member

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Welp
Looks like Flavoritism strikes again
I am now forced to get off the computer at 8:00 every day from here on in
And I can't go on my DS either
TIME TO STAY UP AND WATCH TV FOR SEVERAL HOURS UNTIL I'M TIRED
And my sister can stay up as long as she bluh-D wants.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I hear @Rocket Raccoon got banned 'cause he posted something racist, sexist, and botanist.

Like, holy ****, dude. What even were you thinking.
WAIT PARDON ME? Did you say racist and sexist? you better be joking or Ill have to yell at him.
Dont you ****ing lie

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
And now I'm depressed today cause some friends I wanna talk to on Skype are signed in by mobile device and aren't really there in person...:( this has been happening a lot to a lot of my contacts.

I think I'll message FalKoopa or Fatmanonice later on. These feelings I have right now are terrible and I wish I didn't feel this way

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Whenever I see SSF2, I think of Super Street Fighter 2. I wonder why... Oh right, that's because it's an official game and because of Capcom's Ultra Super Amazing Cash Money Smoke Weed Everyday Dope Stylish Supreme Cannon Edition Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series Knuckles the Knuckles & Knuckles with More Knuckles Street Fight IV shenanigans. :p

So, tomorrow's Monday, what should everyone be doing right now? I should be doing homework. :glare:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Whenever I see SSF2, I think of Super Street Fighter 2. I wonder why... Oh right, that's because it's an official game and because of Capcom's Ultra Super Amazing Cash Money Smoke Weed Everyday Dope Stylish Supreme Cannon Edition Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series Knuckles the Knuckles & Knuckles with More Knuckles Street Fight IV shenanigans. :p

So, tomorrow's Monday, what should everyone be doing right now? I should be doing homework. :glare:
I wish I could give more than 1 like to that post :laugh:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So Rocket got banned? Huh.

_______

In unrelated news, I had what might of been one of the strangest dreams I've ever had last night.
Ooh, I'm curious. I have strange dreams a lot (though no necessarily nightmares) and this interests me, so I'd like to hear about it.

Oh and hey @AEM.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So Rocket got banned? Huh.

_______

In unrelated news, I had what might of been one of the strangest dreams I've ever had last night.
I'm sorry for everything that happened in the bedroom sequ-

Oh wait, nothing was said...carry on. ._.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
shouldn't all mods be at least over 18?
Welp, time to get new pictures to make more icons, *goes to pixiv*
...there are mods under 18? I wouldn't know really

Hmm, I'll go take a bath now. I'm gonna try to at least face my fears later this week too...but I feel I could use some help :c

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Hmm, I'll go take a bath now. I'm gonna try to at least face my fears later this week too...but I feel I could use some help :c
Spirst is 4 years old tho :troll: (I got kinda :4greninja: 'd with that joke)

And, I don't know what are you facing but I wish you the best, and remember to be strong

..sorry Im not very good with supporting words

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Something tells me that @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo would have a hard time understanding South Park's satire just by watching one episode. After all, anyone would consider the entire show racist or sexist if they didn't understand the context behind certain subplots or the themes of an episode. Prime example: My parents (Though we will technically have one in about a month from now due to our "secret" plan).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Spirst is four? Why are tainting an innocent mind? He's not ready for the horrors of the Internet.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I think there's a mod who's 14 or made a mod at the age of 14, so if it's the latter, then it's probably been a while and that mod is likely 18+. I feel like a pedo or technically a hebephile talking about ages like this. Aw yeah, that kid's legal now! :p

... I'm going to bathe myself in lava to cleanse myself now...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Something tells me that @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo would have a hard time understanding South Park's satire just by watching one episode. After all, anyone would consider the entire show racist or sexist if they didn't understand the context behind certain subplots or the themes of an episode. Prime example: My parents (Though we will technically have one in about a month from now due to our "secret" plan).

I love South Park XD
I know Imma hypocrite but It would hit me more hard when it is a friend who is racist/sexist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom