• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey guys, I just had a nap, what's going on here.
Whenever I see or hear the word 2006. I always without fail, think of Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, *shudders*
It's kinda weird for me, but whenever I see 2006, I think of Pluto not being a planet anymore.

Also, I just had a really weird dream
It was like a strange fanfic or something.
I was there, one of my friends was there, Bowser was there, and Tingle was there. We were in a carpet store. It was really weird. Tingle was buying something, and I was just looking at him in shock cuz' he looked really angry. Bowser was just loitering around, an he was carrying a large stick for some reason. Also, Tingle had a countdown timer on his belt. It was weird. Sometimes my dreams confuse me.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Spirst is four? Why are tainting an innocent mind? He's not ready for the horrors of the Internet.
It's probably some joke he plays to avoid giving out any real personal info.
Or maybe he is some fresh darkness.
Shantae?! What's making you pipe up all of a sudden.
I missed this thread. That's all~

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ooh, I'm curious. I have strange dreams a lot (though no necessarily nightmares) and this interests me, so I'd like to hear about it.

Oh and hey @ AEMehr AEMehr .
I know some people in this thread are kind of sick of hearing about the game (so sorry for that...) but I seriously dreamed that the animatronics from FNaF were in my house last night (along with three other animatronics that looked like demented Muppets. Dunno why they were there.) It was October and the house was all decorated for Halloween, so it just seemed like really elaborate decorations at first. Then I did something that activated them all, and since I of course have no security cameras in my house, I had to run around the house and check on their movement to keep them at bay. Eventually I ran out panicking when I heard the Puppet's theme, which didn't stop playing or get quieter as I ran off. It's as if they were coming from headphones.

After that I saw a bunch of kids playing with a ball in my front lawn. They didn't acknowledge my presence there at all, they just kept playing with the ball in ways that defied gravity and didn't respond at all when I tried to get them to leave my lawn. Sometime after, the music stopped, the kids and the ball vanished out of thin air, and I went back in the house to investigate, and there were no signs of Halloween decorations or anything else unusual. It was all completely back to normal.

Then sometime later I suddenly woke up at a Disneyland Hotel. After that I finally woke up for real, in my own house. Can't remember anything else after that.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's probably some joke he plays to avoid giving out any real personal info.
Or maybe he is some fresh darkness.
Shantae?! What's making you pipe up all of a sudden.
I missed this thread. That's all~
If there's anything I've learned, it's that anything on the Internet is a reputable source.

D

Deleted member

...there are mods under 18? I wouldn't know really

Hmm, I'll go take a bath now. I'm gonna try to at least face my fears later this week too...but I feel I could use some help :c
Yes, mods below the age of 18 are indeed a possibility. MarioKartWii.com's mods could be a great example on this.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
If there's anything I've learned, it's that anything on the Internet is a reputable source.
No, it's NOT. Seriously, the only source that's viable nowadays is faith in tough love and eternal genie power.
You're an arrogant woman.
You don't have any faith in tough love? C'mon, man. Have some, for the love of--
...yyyoooooou're an arrogant woman.
Nice save thar, Sonic. |U

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi and @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms : Me neither, guys. Especially not with the arguing champs over here.

D

Deleted member

Yes, mods below the age of 18 are indeed a possibility.
I can confirm this is true. I am an admin of the best forum ever at 16. The remaining staff members are the same age as me, down to the hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I got to the episode of Friends where Robin Williams is a guest star ;_;

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Strange dreams eh? I suffer from those alot these days, especially since I've first stepped foot in college. One dream is pretty much "The Apocalypse" while another can be best described as a "living acid trip". But one notable dream was being in a classroom with all of my old fiends and a lot had changed about them (Mike became a masochist, Laura is having a harem with most of the boys I've known, Rachel became a prostitute, Brian is now popping pills, Nine became "The reincarnation of Jesus Christ", and Mike Moore was a modern day terrorist). Why such dreams necessarily happen is beyond me and I've never taken drugs before. :eek:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I think the strangest thing about the "weird" dreams I have is that almost all of them involve elevators in some shape or form. Make of that what you will.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of dreams, I've actually been quite interested in them, and I've been jotting down whatever dreams I tend to have. And I always found it funny just how strange many of them tend to be. Though I haven't gotten a lucid dream yet.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I used to have dreams where I got stabbed by knifes, scythes and even rocks but I refused to die; if those dreams were nightmares....well... they didn't affected me because I always woke up feeling like a boss.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think the strangest thing about the "weird" dreams I have is that almost all of them involve elevators in some shape or form. Make of that what you will.
Oh great... I can't wait to experience Mass Effect's loading screens elevator scenes. :glare:

Well, at least they joked about it in the sequels and DmC sort of joked about it. :p

Soul.

Really now?

There was much weirder stuff going on in here in just the past two days, let alone many other days before that.
Such as people calling me dumb over pointless stuff on this thread of course.
Meh. Just gonna drop this "I'm dumb" talk. Moving on....

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Sandbag for best waifu husbando
How twisted. There's always Misty, y'know.
Niiiiice. (Smug grin)
I'd say that creepy Japanese screen from Sonic CD is more appropriate.
(Blush in shame) HEY! You're just being a psycho now.
Yeah, purple-head! Lay offa 'im!
Says the swimmer who ribs everybody, even her loved ones.
You'se scarring kids here, ya know!
Sorry, but that's two points for "Myst" or whatever.
Please don't, Mike. Just don't. You'd be scared, too. (Remember HE? This is :4darkpit:.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have strange dreams pretty much all the time.
Even a very subtle, normal dream could suddenly have Jesus descend down from the heavens and have him start shooting robot dinosaurs that breathe fire with a rainbow gun.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How twisted. There's always Misty, y'know.
Niiiiice. (Smug grin)
I'd say that creepy Japanese screen from Sonic CD is more appropriate.
(Blush in shame) HEY! You're just being a psycho now.
Yeah, purple-head! Lay offa 'im!
Says the swimmer who ribs everybody, even her loved ones.
You'se scarring kids here, ya know!
Sorry, but that's two points for "Myst" or whatever.
Creepy Sonic CD screen you say?

Surprisingly it was not Dio this time...

also, Dawn is better than Misty

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Had a dream where I was told that I'd received $10,000 for my tax refund... The disappointment when I realized it was a dream.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My favorite dream is one where the people I dislike started to rot and decay, it was so Metal :shades:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I had a strange dream last night, coincidentally.

But I'd rather talk about how Grant Kirkhope and the recently resurrected Mingy Jongo are apparently teasing something.

This is the most exciting thing since Smash 4 happened.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I had a dream where I had a smoke session with Kurt Cobain. We shot the **** and did a q&a when suddenly 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' came on the radio. He said 'Turn that **** off,' which I wholeheartedly did. Smells Like Teen Spirit's a terrible song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom