• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
i have used a forum be4, just not like this one

ohhhh, wait a sec noooww i get it lol xD pichu is just who i needed
edit:or at least, i hope i do xD :i6rkW:
*Gasp* He got it everyone! He got i-

*Last edited by a moderator*

Oh...

...Anyway, I'm off to sleep. Have a great night everyone.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Tfw I got a homework assignment like a week ago, it's due today, and I'm waiting until 1:30 AM watching speedruns to do it

I'M SUCH A GREAT STUDENT

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
There's actually a very small fraction of my total cats I would relinquish to other people. And of those few, I would give them away very quickly - but I lack the authority to do that.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
There's actually a very small fraction of my total cats I would relinquish to other people. And of those few, I would give them away very quickly - but I lack the authority to do that.
Er... Do you live with a cat lady? Speaking of which, there's a good game called The Cat Lady. It deals with depression, suicide, and other stuff that I don't remember and know since I never played it, but heard good things about it. I think it's like the original Clock Tower in terms of gameplay.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
This video makes we want to go to Japan, find Sakurai, and politely ask him if he could make Wolf playable in Super Smash Bros Wii U and Super Smash Bros 3DS as his own playable character. Then show him the 947 supporter list for Wolf DLC, either to persuade him to do Wolf DLC, or if he decides to do Wolf DLC to thank him for doing so.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Er... Do you live with a cat lady? Speaking of which, there's a good game called The Cat Lady. It deals with depression, suicide, and other stuff that I don't remember and know since I never played it, but heard good things about it. I think it's like the original Clock Tower in terms of gameplay.
Yes I do...though it's not her fault it's like this.
Necessarily.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yes I do...though it's not her fault it's like this.
Necessarily.
Animal hording... :p

I think there was a lady who horded rabbits or something and it was nasty - the place was full of rabbit droppings and stuff. Egh...

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So, after playing possibly the most scum of the earth player ever who knew how to use diddy. I fully understand any diddy hate that pops up. Down throw to triple up air is by far the damn dumbest thing I ever seen, cant DI out of it, cant counter it, cant air dodge it and its an instakill past 80%

Not a fan of the infinite priority Nair but whatever, and banana peels are absolutely nothing to worry about at all, just swat them with your A combo or use any projectile ever and it will break it.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just collected all the CDs. A lot of them were through Crazy Orders. Then I decided to get one in Master Orders and it happened to be the last that I need. Now it's time to grind for the last 27 custom moves and 5 hats. >_>

Last song I got: Winning Road - Roy's Hope. inb4 Roy the Koopaling joke. 8 more trophies total...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, after playing possibly the most scum of the earth player ever who knew how to use diddy. I fully understand any diddy hate that pops up. Down throw to triple up air is by far the damn dumbest thing I ever seen, cant DI out of it, cant counter it, cant air dodge it and its an instakill past 80%

Not a fan of the infinite priority Nair but whatever, and banana peels are absolutely nothing to worry about at all, just swat them with your A combo or use any projectile ever and it will break it.
Don't forget Ness's throw to Fair, Fair, and Fair combo. At least Sheik requires timing to chain Fairs.

Oh, and I found out either yesterday or Friday that PKT2 can send you behind Ness and kill you at 40%. I don't think Ness was in rage, but I'm not sure. The PKT2 was angled downwards towards me - down to the left -, but somehow, it sent me behind him and up to the right. What the hell? I've been hit by Ness's PKT2 at higher percents and survived. I don't know if PKT2 hitting me and slamming me onto the ground caused me to bounce behind Ness and die.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
z=√r^2+(wl-1/wc)^2 (And yes, that's all under the square root)

find l

i got this one, but it was A PAIN

Edit:

z^2=r^2+(wl-1/wc)^2

z^2-r^2=(wl-1/wc)^2

√z^2-r^2=wl-1/wc

√z^2-r^2/w=wl/w-1/wc/w

√z^2-r^2/w=l-1/w^2c

√z^2-r^2/w +1/w^2c = l

edit 2:

l = + or - √z^2-r^2/w +1/w^2c

I should mention that when it's a square root, it's plus or minus

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

z=√r^2+(wl-1/wc)^2 (And yes, that's all under the square root)

find l

i got this one, but it was A PAIN

Edit:

z^2=r^2+(wl-1/wc)^2

z^2-r^2=(wl-1/wc)^2

√z^2-r^2=wl-1/wc

√z^2-r^2/w=wl/w-1/wc/w

√z^2-r^2/w=l-1/w^2c

√z^2-r^2/w +1/w^2c = l

edit 2:

l = + or - √z^2-r^2/w +1/w^2c

I should mention that when it's a square root, it's plus or minus
It's 4 in the morning.
I don't want this math bull****.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Is it just me, or has SSF2 been in development for as long as Brawl has been a thing?
Yes it is,it started as a joke full of cartoon characters and OCs on early 2005,than later started to getting more serious and mature,when smash 5 comes out this thing will still be in development and hopefully the anime characters cut.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This video makes we want to go to Japan, find Sakurai, and politely ask him if he could make Wolf playable in Super Smash Bros Wii U and Super Smash Bros 3DS as his own playable character. Then show him the 947 supporter list for Wolf DLC, either to persuade him to do Wolf DLC, or if he decides to do Wolf DLC to thank him for doing so.
All right, so you need to:
- Learn Japanese if you haven't already (日本語を話すか?)
- Money for a flight to Japan, as well as places to stay
- Find where Sakurai works

All of that in time for possible more DLC releases. (Can't be too late, after all.)

If you manage to pull that off, I'll commend your determination. Good luck!

Is it just me, or has SSF2 been in development for as long as Brawl has been a thing?
Perhaps. Well, they are a smaller development team with no deadlines to meet, so they can afford to take their time.

It's 4 in the morning.
I don't want this math bull****.
That a was just an equation. Not too hard.

I've dealt with worse before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom