• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's okay, my mommy is right here making sure I'm safe on the internet. :)
You LIAR.
That's not your mom...
It's your Dad in a mom suit!
*Plot twist*
No, it's NOT 3 Am, No, I'm NOT sick, and No, I'M NOT going crazy.
Anybody that makes these claims is a LIAR
What's going on? HEYAYAYAYAAYA... ?
We're all insane.
A.K.A Social Thread.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yeah, judging by your avatar, I can see your mother gave you the green light to go on.
Yeah, dude! I love playing all the poorly-made flash Toy Story games while watching adverts for That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana of Waverly Future. :happysheep:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Can I kick someone? I really wanna kick someone.
You won't kick Pit-kun here, will you? *shivers* :(
Tbh, I don't know what was going on here, but the mass mod numbers today somehow slightly scares me. And here I was having my sleep habit being messed up again. The windy day here doesn't make me feel comfortable either.
:4pit:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Starting to think it'd be a lot more fun if I turned on my invisible mode for a while. Surprise Attack vs Striking Fear into the Hearts of Users is a tough choice to make. IDK
You can't strike fear into me, I love all of the mods.
Except for @Ffamran

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
There is no way Id be kicked! I am well behaved and thus the kick would not be very effective!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey guys, what's go-
*see the "drama" I created for nothing with just Pokemon and the insanity of the thread right now*
guy-opening-door.gif

Science has gone too far. Also useless fights on the internet about competitive Pokemon.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey guys, what's go-
*see the "drama" I created for nothing with just Pokemon and the insanity of the thread right now*
View attachment 36731
Science has gone too far. Also useless fights on the internet about competitive Pokemon.
We had a little mod scare, but the madness will resume once the mod patrol moves onto figuring out a plan to nuke the 64 Social. With most of them occupied. Abyssal will keep posting "NEW PAGE HYPE :yoshimelee:" while Ffamran continues to like every post.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Starting to think it'd be a lot more fun if I turned on my invisible mode for a while. Surprise Attack vs Striking Fear into the Hearts of Users is a tough choice to make. IDK
It wouldn't really change much of anything. Lots of moderators tend to come in, post something, then leave.
So it's like they're invisible, but they're really not.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And I got me a hot chocolate, all is well!

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Nothin' really bad happened, just me gettin' a bit carried away. I understand what I did wrong and it won't happen again

maybe

:yoshimelee:

Soul.

We had a little mod scare, but the madness will resume once the mod patrol moves onto figuring out a plan to nuke the 64 Social. With most of them occupied. Abyssal will keep posting "NEW PAGE HYPE :yoshimelee:" while Ffamran continues to like every post.
lol 64 boards. Boring.
Brawl Pika social thread has someone calling the users who go to the Smash 4 Pika boards "weirdos". Blah.

D

Deleted member

So that means the 64 Social Thread will cease to exist? Will a more secure successor take its place? Will Morbid ever come back to give the same amount of likes Ffamran does? When is Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0 coming out? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z: Smashboards Edition.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So that means the 64 Social Thread will cease to exist? Will a more secure successor take its place? Will Morbid ever come back to give the same amount of likes Ffamran does? When is Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0 coming out? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z: Smashboards Edition.
Morbid is in the bee cage for liking posts too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom